Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu (5856 Views)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by themanderon: 10:14am On Mar 29
But the sham inec conducted last year ruined it.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by NaijaVietnamese: 10:21am On Mar 29
Foolish old man. Disgusting hypocrite 🤮. He is praising noble men that allowed transparent elections in their countries yet he decided to use the most primitive campaign that bordered around ethnic profiling and hatred! He encouraged his supporters to always snatch and run with it and never play by the rules, yet he is here saying rubbish.

Spit!

1 Like

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Atlantis585: 10:23am On Mar 29
Must you expose your ignorance and stupidity here?

Senegal held a real election and a competent, credible, qualified candidate emerged.

Nigeria held an election but the most corrupt , unqualified, questionable Tinubu stole the mandate through the use of corrupt INEC, judiciary, armed forces, killings and destruction of properties.

So just hush when others talk about credible elections and candidates.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by MzansiCoolio: 11:08am On Mar 29
Worst Africa
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by aestake: 11:12am On Mar 29
Fernandeswagger:

You guys are shameless...even when the dude posted a video as proof.
He is enjoying the misrule and hardships..7 yrs more for that.

1 Like

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Judgementa1: 11:25am On Mar 29
Ibos are still pained that Obi lost an election.

Obi that most of his Anambra people are refugees in Ibadan, Ogun state because of his misrule.

With obi widespread ringing by his brothers in S.E he still lost out. Shame.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Blitzerz: 11:47am On Mar 29
Pgirigory:
Don't use your family to judge others, keep begging for daily palliative since it your destiny, we provide the palliatives
Shuutup dia
And you are even happy your family is begging too
May your fellow zombies stampede that your empty skull
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Pgirigory: 11:51am On Mar 29
Blitzerz:

Shuutup dia
And you are even happy your family is begging too
May your fellow zombies stampede that your empty skull
Thanks for confirming that you family members are begging for daily needs, well that is for you and your loved ones and you have wished them to stampede.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Blitzerz: 12:04pm On Mar 29
Pgirigory:
Thanks for confirming that you family members are begging for daily needs, well that is for you and your loved ones and you have wished them to stampede.
I can see you are not proud of what the cocaine govt u supported is doing for u and ur family.....
Shameless buffoons grin
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Pgirigory: 1:38pm On Mar 29
Blitzerz:

I can see you are not proud of what the cocaine govt u supported is doing for u and ur family.....
Shameless buffoons grin
Thanks for telling about your mother and father, greetings to your shameless buffoons
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Blitzerz: 2:22pm On Mar 29
Pgirigory:
Thanks for telling about your mother and father, greetings to your shameless buffoons
Sharap zombie
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by rinzaugustine: 6:06pm On Mar 29
Tjra:

If the election is conducted today or even a thousand times, the man with the lost manhood will still take his rightful 3rd position.

Elections are not won on social media. How do you want to win a national election by solely depending on votes from 5 states out of 36 states? undecided

PitObi at his 'one man' world press conference:

People of the world, I won the election. Mahmmod handed my manhood to Jagaban. I came 1st, he came 2nd and Atiku came 3rd. We are going to prove it at the court.

PitObi at the Court:

My honour, you see my Manhood was stolen by INEC but I have no proof. I was just fooling my followers. All I want you to do is disqualify the true winner because we heard he was a drug dealer. He didn't attend Government college and there is a gender error on his university certificate. Please do me this favour.

Final judgement of the learned Justices:

PitObi, get lost from here as you only came here to waste our time. This court adjudicate based on facts.

And that was how "No evidence, you go explain tire" became a worldwide slogan. All thanks to Mr Lamba.

trash
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Pgirigory: 6:06pm On Mar 29
Blitzerz:
Sharap zombie
Tell your mother that
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by hedonido: 6:19pm On Mar 29
Jayhome24:

You are the one mentally dead. Tell us the crime he committed and tell us where he rigged the election with your evidence or just get lost and bury your dirty head in shame.

If you believe your useless Tinubu won Rivers State for instance, since the courts couldn't even pluck that low hanging fruit, then you're truly a bastard. Replicate what happened with the Rivers presidential elections across multiple selected states and there you have your 'evidence'.

But of course you will gleefully roll your eyes like an epileptic monkey.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by PropertyBuying(f): 7:45pm On Mar 29
okito:
Praying for similar outcome in 2027 Nigeria elections to further deepen democracy in Africa.
Amen ooo🙏
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 8:15pm On Mar 29
hedonido:

If you believe your useless Tinubu won Rivers State for instance, since the courts couldn't even pluck that low hanging fruit, then you're truly a bastard. Replicate what happened with the Rivers presidential elections across multiple selected states and there you have your 'evidence'.

But of course you will gleefully roll your eyes like an epileptic monkey.

Hahahaha and you too please tell us how did Anambra with 300k accredited voters cards produced 500k votes for Gringory alone among 12 presidential contestant?

I need quick answe pls Mr anuofia.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Inosky(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29
Chicago drüglord Lord and master election rigger grin
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Poleski: 12:45pm On Apr 02
Jayhome24:

You are the one mentally dead. Tell us the crime he committed and tell us where he rigged the election with your evidence or just get lost and bury your dirty head in shame.

So his U.S. drug dealing and money laundering case is nothing to you. His chicago certificate forgery is nothing to you. His use of Alpha Beta Consulting to divert Lagos State funds is nothing to you. His perjury case is nothing to you. Need I continue?

If you think he didn't rig the election by compromising the INEC and the Judiciary then either you were living in a cave in 2023 or you're mentally incapacitated. By the way, what is Tinubu's source of wealth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly / Question: What Did Olusegun Obasanjo Do For Nigeria In His Tenure? / Epic Response To Ben Bruce On Super Eagles Jersey(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.