Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu (5849 Views)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Abdulmumin Jibrin Is Not The DG Of Tinubu's Campaign - Tinubu Support Group / Osinbajo Growing Campaign: Tinubu Camp Fumes Over Buhari’s Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 6:55am On Mar 29
Including Nigeria.... All those people dat said tinubu lost d election won't place a bet of 1 million dollars on obi to have won
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by reiddecuti: 7:02am On Mar 29
...and Nigeria sabotages democracy in West Africa thanks to Mr grab it, snatch it and run with it.

1 Like

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by kerry57: 7:08am On Mar 29
Nigeria election nko baba emilokan?

1 Like

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Tetrahedron: 7:19am On Mar 29
grin grin grin
Whois the eediot in monkey suit shouting “jagaba
Jagaba”
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by MMWandali: 7:28am On Mar 29
Shame

Shame on him that Nigeria's Election is not worth emulating
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by NwokoloOwa: 7:30am On Mar 29
Elections and electorates can be very interesting. Liberians replaced a relatively youthful President, George Weah with a 79 year old grand pa, President Boakai because the youthful Weah performed poorly after making so much waves. Remember, Weah deafeated the same grand pa Boakai 6 years earlier in the Presidential elections in 2018.

Senegal has gone same route by electing a youthful President who defeated a "grand pa". Hope he doesn't fail the youths and the citizens of Senegal.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Blitzerz: 7:31am On Mar 29
SwissMass:
Liberia election was more complex and cumbersome than Nigeria election, the saving grace is that the country is about 5 million people and they don't have eccentric and chaotic tribe like the se in Nigeria, the southerners voted for George Weah the former president despite numerous allegations but Nimba people where voted overwhelmingly for Joseph Boakai the new president, the Southeast people nearly crumbled and crushed the country during election like it happened in Nigeria, they even carried the coffin of the new president and the southeast people are still attacking the new president and they want him to fail just like Nigeria too. Peter girigory Obi and his rogues are still grieving and embittered over the election
Liberia election was successful because Weah is not a cocaine pusher, certificate forger and tout. Simple
He believes in democracy.

Have shame and stop supporting nonsense
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by TOMMYS: 7:32am On Mar 29
Who will tell this people that this new young president elect is going to get close with Niger Mali and Sierra Leone leaders and boom. He is used to detrone them.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Kingpele(m): 7:40am On Mar 29
[quote author=Tjra post=129161618]
If the election is conducted today or even a thousand times, the man with the lost manhood will still take his rightful 3rd position.

Elections are not won on social media. How do you want to win a national election by solely depending on votes from 5 states out of 36 states? undecided

PitObi at his 'one man' world press conference:

People of the world, I won the election. Mahmmod handed my manhood to Jagaban. I came 1st, he came 2nd and Atiku came 3rd. We are going to prove it at the court.

PitObi at the Court:

My honour, you see my Manhood was stolen by INEC but I have no proof. I was just fooling my followers. All I want you to do is disqualify the true winner because we heard he was a drug dealer. He didn't attend Government college and there is a gender error on his university certificate. Please do me this favour.

Final judgement of the learned Justices:

PitObi, get lost from here as you only came here to waste our time. This court adjudicate based on facts.

And that was how "No evidence, you go explain tire" became a worldwide slogan. All thanks to Mr Lamba.

[U are so shameless Peter obi live rent free in all the minds of supporters of mandate thief ...this write up had nothing to say about po but u unfortunate unity beggers will bring obi name anytime tinubu is mentioned and that for me is guilty conscience...why not call Atiku who came second according to eyeneck ...
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by ChristCee: 7:43am On Mar 29
mannobi:
The French former colonies that abandoned democracy in place of military rule have not really been free from colonial dominance. I am of the opinion that France really does wish Africa well. That's why they couldn't let them be free to run their affairs. Thank God the French left nigeria on during our colonial era, imagine us with Nigerian names but French minds
Those french colonies like Niger are animals. If France had given them breathing space since a long time ago, they would have beome like Haiti with all the gang wars and killinngs. They are no different from those bandits and terrorists in the northern parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:43am On Mar 29
See the person that rigged the 2023 presidential election talking... nawaoooo
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:44am On Mar 29
Why can't APC and Tinubu win election free and fair
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Tjra: 7:46am On Mar 29
Kingpele:

Well, Atiku never complained of stolen manhood.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 7:51am On Mar 29
Racoon:
cheesy Someone whose own election into government was condemned by the same ECOWAS.

Obi can never be president
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Poleski: 7:52am On Mar 29
This is coming from a career criminal who rigged himself into office.
If you voted for this criminal and still supports him today, you are mentally deranged.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 7:59am On Mar 29
Racoon:
cheesy Someone whose own election into government was condemned by the same ECOWAS.

Go to court or are you tired of going to court?
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 8:01am On Mar 29
Poleski:
This is coming from a career criminal who rigged himself into office.
If you voted for this criminal and still supports him today, you are mentally deranged.

You are the one mentally dead. Tell us the crime he committed and tell us where he rigged the election with your evidence or just get lost and bury your dirty head in shame.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 8:14am On Mar 29
Zeebuy:

You just wrote an epistle of bullshit and then Shared it by yourself. Do you now see how incredibly foolish you are?
Wow! Your mother must be so proud

Typical idiots in the house as usual. Why mentioig his mother on this? I noticed 99% of you obidiets the descendant of 666 are bastards that is why insulting people parents here so easy for you.

What brought his mum to what he said? You will just kill yourself over nothing the truth is Gringory will never rule Nigeria if you like cry, shout, sorrow or even die yet Gringory will not be the president.

I'm not even surprised at your bastard status Gringory himself is a bastard because any child that bring death upon his father is a first class bastard and that is what Gringory did.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 8:19am On Mar 29
But here, you connived with the INEC to turn off the server and went on manual collation during which you perpetrated the massive electoral fraud which brought you into power.

As you can see, other Africans have nothing to emulate about our country anymore. They've moved on. We really have a lot to do and it begins with us, the masses. If all the Youths nationwide could replicate what we did in Alimosho last year during the presidential polls, someone like this man wouldn't be president today. We voted and defended our votes. Those paid thugs who came were met with restraints. I almost punched one in the eye while the police was just watching. He made noise and left on a bike. We had already mobilised, thinking he went to bring their boss but the fool was out of sight in a minute
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Ubanz: 8:27am On Mar 29
Theives are shameless especially in Nigeria.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by SwissMass: 9:06am On Mar 29
Blitzerz:

Liberia election was successful because Weah is not a cocaine pusher, certificate forger and tout. Simple
He believes in democracy.

Have shame and stop supporting nonsense
You are a typical example of what I commented, I know you from the se always looking for who to blame for your frustrations and candidate shameful defeat

Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by siant: 9:11am On Mar 29
If I were tinubu, I will secretly sponsor military coup in Niger, Mali and Cote D'Ivoire to topple those irresponsible military regimes to embarrass those coupists.
At least, Nigeria has the money, political and military influence in the region.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Nchenches: 9:22am On Mar 29
But the 2023 polls which Tinubu's APC government held had jolted Africans and took democracy in Africa about 100 years backward.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Zeebuy: 9:34am On Mar 29
Jayhome24:

Typical idiots in the house as usual. Why mentioig his mother on this? I noticed 99% of you obidiets the descendant of 666 are bastards that is why insulting people parents here so easy for you.

What brought his mum to what he said? You will just kill yourself over nothing the truth is Gringory will never rule Nigeria if you like cry, shout, sorrow or even die yet Gringory will not be the president.

I'm not even surprised at your bastard status Gringory himself is a bastard because any child that bring death upon his father is a first class bastard and that is what Gringory did.

Young man go and drink sniper
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by johnog4sure: 9:35am On Mar 29
Racoon:
So says someone who came into government with agbero mentality of "Grab it, snatch it and run away with it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTChuAyC1bM?si=XculP8W2Hr6gCT4r
See statement wey person make, wey dat idiot whose future has been mortgaged begin dey shout Jagaban! very anyhow people
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by poseidon12: 9:40am On Mar 29
Shameless crook who came to power through massive rigging.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Jayhome24: 9:45am On Mar 29
Zeebuy:

Young man go and drink sniper

Metuselah the old man what are you still alive for? Your time expired and you have to go gone now without drinking anything because your existence is toxic to humanity.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Blitzerz: 9:56am On Mar 29
SwissMass:
You are a typical example of what I commented, I know you from the se always looking for who to blame for your frustrations and candidate shameful defeat
Shuut up
And go and beg for your your daily palliative.
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by Pgirigory: 10:04am On Mar 29
Blitzerz:

Shuut up
And go and beg for your your daily palliative.
Don't use your family to judge others, keep begging for daily palliative since it your destiny, we provide the palliatives
Re: Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu by mrblessed(m): 10:11am On Mar 29
It's not your brand of snatch it, steal it, and run away with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly / Governor Jang Is Ripe For International Criminal Court - Saharareporters.com / EFCC’s Request To Seize Sylva’s Property Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.