Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can You Interpret This Dream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Interpret This Dream? (567 Views)

Can You Interpret This Photo? / How Would You Interpret This Photo?please / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 1:05am On Mar 29
I dreamt that
I was trying to reproduce a child (Not through sex), but I couldn't, like I was not fertile. Suddenly, I don't know how I had a child, but it was a dead child.

Then in sorrow, I carried the dead child around seeking for a possible solution. I suddenly came across a man of God, a powerful and popular one, although currently not on Earth with us anymore. He was seated under a tree, and then we met and he prayed. On the first attempt at resurrecting the child, nothing happened. Then he said I should take my mind away from the moment and keep it blank by not thinking about anything.

Then he prayed again, and I was engulfed by a power beyond me. And as I fell, the child came to life. And as I stood back up, I did so with a living child. It was so unbelievable that I started questioning my myself about the possibility of such happening.
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by dabonny(m): 4:17am On Mar 29
In my own opinion, it's like you are trying to get something done by your own wisdom but it's been proofing abortive in real life

Solution:

Read Matthew 6:34
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 6:21am On Mar 29
dabonny:
In my own opinion, it's like you are trying to get something done by your own wisdom but it's been proofing abortive in real life

Solution:

Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 11:27am On Mar 29
Any other opinions??
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 5:43pm On Mar 29
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by Ejanlaa: 9:01am On Mar 30
dabonny:

Solution:

Oshe Joseph
In my own opinion
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by Truvelisback(m): 11:55am On Mar 30
spontan:
I dreamt that
I was trying to conceive a child, but I couldn't, like I was not fertile. Suddenly, I don't know how I had a child, but it was a dead child.

Then I went to the man of God, a powerful and popular one, although currently not on Earth with us anymore, and he prayed. On the first attempt at resurrecting the child, nothing happened. Then he said I should take my mind away from the moment and keep it blank by not thinking about anything.

Then he prayed again, and I was engulfed by a power beyond me. And as I fell, the child came to life. And as I stood back up, I did so with a living child. It was so unbelievable that I started questioning my myself about the possibility of such happening.
The dream suggests restored hope on something you wished to have or a goal you intend achieve. Formerly, it wasn't working as you planned.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 9:29pm On Mar 30
Ejanlaa:

Oshe Joseph
In my own opinion

Thanks.
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 9:30pm On Mar 30
Truvelisback:
The dream suggests restored hope on something you wished to have or a goal you intend achieve. Formerly, it wasn't working as you planned.

Thanks
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by 4evaYung(m): 5:09am On Mar 31
Here is the interpretation to your dream, it is a bit similar to what @dabonny and Truvelisback said HOWEVER this is the true meaning:

You were trusting God for a breakthrough then out of no where an opportunity arise as it appears to be an OPEN DOOR however the opportunity soon appears to be cut off and your joy was shortly lived. The man under the tree symbolises Holy spirit reassuring you and helping you to bring your pursuit/dream/opportunity to reality however because you are so engulfed in the pain of the seemingly terminated opportunity you thought that was the end of it. HERE is the GOOD NEWS, bring yourself to total submission before God and before the end of half of this year, you will begin to see manifestation of your dream. CONGRATULATIONS.

1 Like

Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by okoroemeka(m): 7:17am On Mar 31
spontan:
Any other opinions??
most times the dreams we have is the result of what think more about,the brain stores this information and jumble it up in dreams,if you are a woman that needs a husband and wants to get pregnant,the chances is that you will have such dreams,but a man cannot have such dreams,instead he will dream more about things,cars,houses,flashy things and most times dreams about death,which is frankly terrifying
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 11:48am On Mar 31
okoroemeka:
most times the dreams we have is the result of what think more about,the brain stores this information and jumble it up in dreams,if you are a woman that needs a husband and wants to get pregnant,the chances is that you will have such dreams,but a man cannot have such dreams,instead he will dream more about things,cars,houses,flashy things and most times dreams about death,which is frankly terrifying

Thanks for your insight brethren.

However, I'm a guy, I have never been intimate, I'm in my early 20s and I do not have marital plans yet.
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 11:49am On Mar 31
4evaYung:
Here is the interpretation to your dream, it is a bit similar to what @dabonny and Truvelisback said HOWEVER this is the true meaning:

You were trusting God for a breakthrough then out of no where an opportunity arise as it appears to be an OPEN DOOR however the opportunity soon appears to be cut off and your joy was shortly lived. The man under the tree symbolises Holy spirit reassuring you and helping you to bring your pursuit/dream/opportunity to reality however because you are so engulfed in the pain of the seemingly terminated opportunity you thought that was the end of it. HERE is the GOOD NEWS, bring yourself to total submission before God and before the end of half of this year, you will begin to see manifestation of your dream. CONGRATULATIONS.

Thanks, brethren.
Re: Can You Interpret This Dream? by spontan: 1:47pm On Apr 01

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him / Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. / When To Say"it Is Over"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.