Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him (568 Views)

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She's Trying / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by DyshApp: 3:43pm On Apr 12
Relationship Talk 🗣️👂

My fiancé’s friend acts like she’s the woman in his life - I worry she's trying to undermine me'

I’m engaged to be married after being with my fiancé for three years and we moved in together last May. We’re both 29 and
felt ready to make these commitments to each other, and it’s very exciting.

However, I have a major issue with a female friend of his, whom he knew before I was on the scene. I truly think she’s trying to undermine our relationship and turn my fiancé against me, but he won’t hear a bad word against her. He admitted to me that he used to fancy her years ago when they first met, but she wasn’t interested in him in a romantic way, although they stayed close friends.

This is the interesting bit – when he told her he’d started dating me, she was really off with him (almost angry, according to him) and then she told him a few days later that she felt more for him than friendship and wanted to give things a go. My fiancé let her down gently and apparently things haven’t been awkward between them since. However, I hate the way she calls him at all hours of the day and night, and doesn’t seem to care that I’m there.

She also arranges things for the two of them to do where I’m not invited. It’s like she’s not even acknowledging me or the fact we’re getting married! What do you think?

👉if you wanna talk Relationship Gist then join The Relationship Talk Lounge🗣️👂
Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by Puss360(f): 3:45pm On Apr 12
Edit your post... From the 5th paragraph down, it's a repetition of first to fourth .....

As for the girl, call the guy and the girl...
In the presence of them, she should tell her who comes first in his life!!! She should find way and put the guy in a position he will have no option than to choose...
So she will know her stand in that relationship!!!
Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by Boomboost(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12
You don ask AI before you come disturb me this chill afternoon?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:57pm On Apr 12
Your man is dating the two of you, you are just lucky to be by his side

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by Magnetic010: 4:01pm On Apr 12
You didn't copy and paste properly so I don't think I can give you a proper answer
Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by prittyboi(m): 4:33pm On Apr 12
Holluwhakemmy:
Your man is dating the two of you, you are just lucky to be by his side

O ti get e... Loool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:59pm On Apr 12
prittyboi:

O ti get e... Loool
abi o
Re: My Fiancé’s Friend Acts Like She’s The Woman In His Life - I Worry She Wants Him by KingNom(m): 8:12pm On Apr 12
Some sort of red flags here

(1) (Reply)

She Easily Gets Angry.pls Help! / Wife Or Girlfirend: Did U Steal Ur Man Money. / What Do You Know About Romance ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.