Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan (10063 Views)

11 Banks Make N261.99bn Net Profit In 3 Months / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 1Alex: 8:22am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:
Let them publish the names of the recipients and the amount received. I doubt the loan actually got to the masses who needed it
I know some people who received the loan. One of my guys got 400k.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by louken(m): 8:24am On Mar 29
Publish their names.
Let's chase them the same way we are chasing binance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by nkemjacob2(m): 8:24am On Mar 29
This loan hard me collect o.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 1Alex: 8:25am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Which Nigerians?

Abeg you people should always be specific because me I did not receive shishi.

And I know I’m not the only one who didn’t receive anything from govt throughout the Covid.

Except we now have a new name and a new country 😏

People who applied for the loan were given. They did not transfer money at random. People wrote applications, stating what they needed the loan for. If you apply for 1mil, they may give you 700k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by DatNiggaDaz: 8:25am On Mar 29
Streetdoctor:

Tinubu and his Co are just using everything as an excuse. Morrow u go hear say money no dey but they budgected 90billion for haji
his Chicago errand boys & former Chicago goons are now Ministers & heads of government parastatals in Nigeria grin

The looting no be here
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Okechinwadike: 8:28am On Mar 29
so am owning CBN? lol
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Lifemanage: 8:28am On Mar 29
immortalcrown:
Lockdown prevented the investment and the payment of the loans. 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

I no dey even know when people dey collect these loans. Na when e don finish I go hear the news.
People de collect am as part of their govt ekuje, not knowing say govt go come for them
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by jojothaiv(m): 8:30am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Which Nigerians?

And I know I’m not the only one who didn’t receive anything from govt throughout the Covid.

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by NoToPile: 8:30am On Mar 29
Now people are saying who collected the loans, audio loan bleh bleh bleh, if you don't know about something you are supposed to keep quiet, the just the Nairaland thread of that loan is over 300 pages.

Lots of Nigerians are so dishonest walahi though some have started repayment.

They should activate deduction from all their accounts jare, no long talk.

Although we know lots never planned on paying back sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Mar 29
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

They have looted the National coffees & now shifting the blames onn Nigerians grin grin grin

Open & publish the names, companies that benefited from the fraudulent covid loan & watch how the looting of the said billions will be exposed grin grin
Are you saying that since 2020 you have not heard of the COVID-19 loans?

Where were you in 2020?
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by everythingtall3: 8:40am On Mar 29
me self collected 450k inside that money , i'm sure you did too grin . make them write that one off abeg
pharmagba:
Abeg let Cardoso write that one inside his bad debt notebook

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by mokset123: 8:46am On Mar 29
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by SunMusk(m): 8:48am On Mar 29
People get the loan. But I don't know about the about 2.5 million thing. I ask for 500k, but was given 240 thousands. Though trust the cbn to inflate the figures anyway.
Amotolongbo:
Let them publish the names of the recipients and the amount received. I doubt the loan actually got to the masses who needed it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by DatNiggaDaz: 8:48am On Mar 29
Okoroawusa:

Are you saying that since 2020 you have not heard of the COVID-19 loans?

Where were you in 2020?
what is your company's name that you used in collecting the covid loans

Have you paid back your loans

You are here asking about " hearing" while your looting government is dishing out propaganda that billions has not been paid back.

How much loan did you loot

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Rebuke: 8:48am On Mar 29
What is the sense in this now? Yhu have their details, go after them and stop disturbing us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Chicagograduate(m): 8:48am On Mar 29
I didn't take loan so my 00.30 account balance should not be tampered with.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by mokset123: 8:48am On Mar 29
Well one of my guys that got 200k told me some months ago they put a restriction on his account and are collecting the money by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by lexy2014: 8:50am On Mar 29
helinues:
They should be blacklisted, simple as ABC

Like the politicians, like the citizens

does the CBN not have the details of these "recipients"?

how did it disburse the loan?

what is the essence of their so called BVN?

is it not for cases like this?

or are the "recipients" of the loan the untouchable big men a.k.a. politicians that you mentioned?
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by lexy2014: 8:51am On Mar 29
Rebuke:
What is the sense in this now? Yhu have their details, go after them and stop disturbing us.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by abbasajao(m): 8:54am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:

It got to the masses .
I have once seen an individual trying everything to avoid repaying the loan.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by CodeTemplar: 8:56am On Mar 29
immortalcrown:
Lockdown prevented the investment and the payment of the loans. 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

I no dey even know when people dey collect these loans. Na when e don finish I go hear the news.
thank you. They choke the media with APC versus PDP news and never inform us of critical things.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by RussellRutherfo: 9:03am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:

I support this.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 99thEnemy(m): 9:08am On Mar 29
Earthquakes:
Watch Tinubu supporters start blaming buhari grin grin grin
That will never happen.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Thegamingorca(m): 9:10am On Mar 29
Interest? Fucking interest?! Una papa there! On top palliative wey we no smell?! These ppl are very stupid.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by stacyadams: 9:10am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:
. Lol ...e reach masses oo...the thread dey nairaland sef
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by donbrowser(m): 9:19am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:

I've seen the list before. It will shock you the names of people and region you will find there
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by inoki247: 9:27am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:

I know more than 10 people that received that money even the Agric Loan by NiSRAL....

Buh nobody's willing to pay back bkuz most of them got it through runz they've to letgo of 10 percent of the money for them to get the Loan.....

Say people no colet that loan is a lie just that it was shared by doz director with Percentage that's how the director played the game they made sure people take the loan while they take out 10 percent for dere personal use....

So if the FG audit account they will see people took the loan for real with there BVN and documents buh they won't see the traces of the Percentage they took from the receiver......

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 9:53am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:

It did ooo...very well...it was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 9:54am On Mar 29
It did ooo...very well...it was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 9:55am On Mar 29
louken:
Publish their names.
Let's chase them the same way we are chasing binance

They won't publish any names they have long started deductions from any BVN linked accounts of the recipients.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 9:56am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Which Nigerians?

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 9:59am On Mar 29
99thEnemy:
Yes grin

Very true. Fraudulent Nigerians.

You will blame the person in power but you fail to acknowledge that change starts with you.

80% of people who collected the loan did so without intention to pay.

After the burden of hardship is lifted just a little. the Government should crackdown on all of them. cool

No stone should be left unturned.

Na me talk am with my full chest. cool

The money is being retrieved as long as you have BVN linked accounts... That COVID-19 loan was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL Covid19 account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Role Insurance In Nigerian Economy / PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.