Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan (10064 Views)

11 Banks Make N261.99bn Net Profit In 3 Months / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 99thEnemy(m): 10:02am On Mar 29
onadana:

The money is being retrieved as long as you have BVN linked accounts... That COVID-19 loan was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL Covid19 account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.
Gbam! Good News. grin
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by bellosulaiman(m): 10:12am On Mar 29
@ OP, it’s best you changed the subject of your post. Nigerians keh!
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by GlobeTrotter2: 10:16am On Mar 29
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-owe-cbn-n261-07bn-covid-19-loan-report/
countries gave free grants to people during that period. Nigeria is still pursuing people for 1.6m smh
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by eepeepook: 10:19am On Mar 29
I remember collecting four thousand Naira. Where can I pay it back?
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by ambale(m): 10:25am On Mar 29
With schemes like this, nothing will happen, the money was disbursed through their friends to people who don't have a business or need for money at that time, now you want to recover loans

Go and meet your party members that were agents then to help you retrieve the loans now

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Olabode211: 10:28am On Mar 29
Audio money,audio debt.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by lunacol(m): 10:32am On Mar 29
Bad debt.

Many Nigerians that collected the loan are not ready to pay back.There own National cake cut.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Smithwilliams826: 10:36am On Mar 29
Make them no dey generalize am. Mention their names. When I borrow money from whona?
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Smithwilliams826: 10:37am On Mar 29
lunacol:
Bad debt.

Many Nigerians that collected the loan are not ready to pay back.There own National cake cut.
Which one b bad debt? Is there good debt before?
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by egoldman(m): 10:53am On Mar 29
I don't owe CNB shishi😡
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by BabaHenry(m): 10:53am On Mar 29
helinues:
They should be blacklisted, simple as ABC

Like the politicians, like the citizens
Oponu ayerada

Lenu e HELINUES

Se osese ji ni abi oju orun losi wa ?
So you know the politicians are something else yet you bootlick them every now and then..

Back to the topic:- if it’s true some of the masses got this loan and refused to pay, let their names be published and be made to explain every details of what they do with the money..

NOTE; I doubt the money got to the right circle

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 99thEnemy(m): 10:58am On Mar 29
egoldman:
I don't owe CNB shishi😡

If you collected the Covid loan, I heard NIRSAL has started making deductions cool

Goodluck.

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
onada.na:

The money is being retrieved as long as you have BVN linked accounts... That COVID-19 loan was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL Covid19 account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:17am On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:
Let them publish the names of the recipients and the amount received. I doubt the loan actually got to the masses who needed it
I know someone closed to me that collected it
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:18am On Mar 29
DatNiggaDaz:
grin grin

They have looted the National coffers & now shifting the blames on Nigerians grin grin grin

Open & publish the names, companies that benefited from the fraudulent covid loan & watch how the looting of the said billions will be exposed grin grin
I know about three people that collected the loan, if them pay back that I don't know...
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:21am On Mar 29
Penguin2:
Which Nigerians?

Abeg you people should always be specific because me I did not receive shishi.

And I know I’m not the only one who didn’t receive anything from govt throughout the Covid.

Except we now have a new name and a new country 😏
They gave my company staff some 50k three times ,some 30k three times
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:23am On Mar 29
OriOko88:
undecided
It's our money and we aren't paying shiit back. I chopped 300k COVID 19 loan then. Used the money buy Bajaj okada.

Na one of the reasons why I no fit too criticize buhari's govt too much. Those who know their way really chop money in his administration.
You see ... NIGERIAns 3hn
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:25am On Mar 29
Franzinni:
I don't want to believe they don't have plan for debt recovery... Why are they telling the world about loans they shared to a select few ...

Nigerians ... Are the problem of Nigeria ... Our elite just take advantage of the problem and how can I blame them

A Nigerian only complains injustice when he is on the receiving end ... But if the injustice is in his favor, he rationalizes it as being smart, or sharp,.
Una bad pass this leaders... Na cus no be una dey chop the money dey pain many of una... The load was given randomly
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Penguin2: 11:26am On Mar 29
Fearurcreeator:

They gave my company staff some 50k three times ,some 30k three times
Wow!

I didn’t know o
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Penguin2: 11:27am On Mar 29
onadana:

It did ooo...very well...it was bonanza that came at the right time.Guess what?They have started retrieving the money from any of you BVN linked account.Boom....i got a deduction last week from my account and the money was credited to my NIRSAL account.Nobody can escape repayment unless you don't have BVN.
Na that withdrawal go pain pass.

Imagine they withdraw your last card
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Fearurcreeator: 11:34am On Mar 29
Penguin2:

Wow!

I didn’t know o
People collect money ooo , that time ....me sef 30k three times, December, January , February from 2020 to 2021..
If bank fit show late 2020 transaction and early 2021... I for show you ... That our own no be loan Sha... But some collected millions Sha for SME, it was what prompted me to go register another of my business then maybe I fit collect like 1.8m then ... But it was already late
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Nsky(m): 12:03pm On Mar 29
E sharp
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 12:11pm On Mar 29
Penguin2:

Na that withdrawal go pain pass.

Imagine they withdraw your last card

I was expecting it,so was careful how much balance I had left in the account.I left N33,000 they took N30,000.I know of a lady they took N279,000 from her account.They cleaned it up.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Penguin2: 12:22pm On Mar 29
onadana:

I was expecting it,so was careful how much balance I had left in the account.I left N33,000 they took N30,000.I know of a lady they took N279,000 from her account.They cleaned it up.
Chai!

I can imagine the disorientation she will suffer from that.

Just imagine it took her sweat to save up that fund and had financial obligations waiting for her, then fiam, the funds she was hoping on will just disappear; everything. Naaaa! That’s painful
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by 123papas(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29
Tjra:
Write it off.

Only SMEs should be given such loans going forward and it should be interest free.
Why, they should block their accounts using bvn

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by onadana: 3:14pm On Mar 29
Penguin2:

Chai!

Just imagine it took her sweat to save up that fund and had financial obligations waiting for her, then fiam, the funds she was hoping on will just disappear; everything. Naaaa! That’s painful

The painful fact was the person that did it for her said it was a grant from government...free money.The person did N500,000 and gave her N250,000.Now she is the only one that will pay the full N500,000 plus interest.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by aremubabs: 3:46pm On Mar 29
In a country where over half of the population is EXTREMELY poor, government is giving loans instead of financial help.

During the COVID-19 era, other countries were offering palliatives, the Buhari-led FG was handing out loans to mostly impoverished households.

Is it not stupid to be giving loans to households during the COVID-19 lockdown? You are offering loans to impoverished families when other countries are offering palliatives.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by erniok(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29
Amotolongbo:
Let them publish the names of the recipients and the amount received. I doubt the loan actually got to the masses who needed it
So many nairalanders got. There was even a thread for it. Some don see am as their national cake share.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by erniok(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29
Penguin2:

Chai!

Which kind mentality be this, somebody borrow money chop, e sweat am, to pay back, you dey shout "that's painful". Naija problem back her people.
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by egoldman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 29
99thEnemy:

If you collected the Covid loan, I heard NIRSAL has started making deductions cool

Goodluck.

👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾

I did not collect shishi from anyone..
Re: Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan by Udobigj(m): 10:23am On Apr 13
onadana:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PAYONEER: Pictorial Step By Step Guide On How To Create A Payoneer Account + KDP / Konga Service Disrupts Due To Fuel Scarcity - See Message / How To Change Business Name Duly Registered With CAC Corporate Affair Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.