Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi (17399 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 1:18pm On Mar 29
onadana:

Birds of the same feathers

Me and your mother.
Advise your father to do a DNA test if you doubt me
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 1:19pm On Mar 29
Abrahamgreat:
This is balderdash. How can you be a judge in your own case. The right thing to do is to consent to a competent authority carrying out the DNA test. There's no doubt that this lady Wunmi is culpable of the death of Mohbad.
How can a grandson be threat so what it happens that Liam is not truly Mohbad's son. All these emotions will not solve it. Let Wumi do the right thing

You didn't or can't read.

See the first line of my comment and see your reply na
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by lanre316: 1:20pm On Mar 29
DatoDatuk:
This girl dey vex me. Why cant she just do a voluntary DNA test to at least clear her name?

What is she hiding?

Because she knows how play on the intelligence of everybody. Liam is Mohbad's son but she wants everybody to suspect her of infidelity so she can get her vindication and silence all her accusers when the DNA results is eventually out proving she was right all along. They advised her well.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 1:22pm On Mar 29
Spartachizzy:
Will u shut up ur mouth, you get mind dey back that olosho girl wey mohbad go wife, Nonsense and ingredients

In your life, don't tell me to shut up again. Did she f*ck you.....
LOL, you reach?

You just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaa dey talk rubbish. Even if she is an olosho, does that automatically mean Liam isn't Mohbad's son? Liam na man like you but your hate for women is making you defend those fighting to steal his inheritance.

I spit on your bald skull
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by komzy589(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29
Ewedegubbler:

What is the position of the law regarding this matter?
Let that be your watchword..
I don’t know why women are not sensible in a paternal issue. Let me tell you the reality that you already know
If this child is truly Mohbad’s, then the wife is foolish not to put everyone doubting her to shame.
If the child isn’t Mohbad’s, then she’s actually taking her best resort which is, blatantly refusing to do a DNA test.

This was how Geremi Njitap’s wife refused a request for DNA for almost a year. Eventually she succumbed and the truth came out.
My dear, it is only a matter of time. This test will be done and the truth will come out.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by mysteriousD: 1:38pm On Mar 29
athaliya:
Wunmi already did a DNA test, Verydarkboy and Mohbad's father rubbished it and claimed that it was doctored.

Oya get a court order and do the DNA test in multiple centres, he no gree.

Shameless man thats dragging property with his own grandson. Anyone supporting this, i wish you the same. May your family snatch all that you have from your children when you're no more.

Lol do you have a copy..

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by pongwa(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
May this type of father-in-law never happen to any woman.
She's smart enough to know it's right to demand for court order before the DNA test else this man will accuse her of manipulating the result.

Thank God the grandson is carbon copy of his late dad
you are either paid or the dumbest human being on planet earth.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by seunayantokun(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
That boy's mother and wife are examples of women a man must never come across.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by pongwa(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29
lanre316:

Because she knows how play on the intelligence of everybody. Liam is Mohbad's son but she wants everybody to suspect her of infidelity so she can get her vindication and silence all her accusers when the DNA results is eventually out proving she was right all along. They advised her well.
you watch movies too much. This is reality

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by OKOATA(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29
stano2:
Go and take a look at ex Chelsea player Geremi children. They look like him, but DNA test confirmed they are not his.
They kids he has be taking care of belongs to his wife’s ex husband
So having the same complexion as a person now means i must look like that person, oga the kids no resemble am except you wear pant for eyes.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by izombie(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29
DatoDatuk:
This girl dey vex me. Why cant she just do a voluntary DNA test to at least clear her name?

What is she hiding?
Exactly my point. I haven't paid much attention to this mohbad dna saga but nothing stops this girl from doing a voluntary test to stop all this nonsense. It's looking like she has something to hide

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by chieni(f): 1:51pm On Mar 29
DatoDatuk:

What is she hiding?
I laugh in Chinese. So you all will say she manipulated the result.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Chizy12345: 1:52pm On Mar 29
why are you afraid of dna? your luck is the type of people you're doing something with
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Coronavirus1: 1:55pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
She's smart enough to know it's right to demand for court order before the DNA test else this man will accuse her of manipulating the result.

Whose carbon copy talk another thing

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Spartachizzy: 2:03pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

LOL, you reach?

You just open your mouth waaaaaaaaaa dey talk rubbish. Even if she is an olosho, does that automatically mean Liam isn't Mohbad's son? Liam na man like you but your hate for women is making you defend those fighting to steal his inheritance.

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Spartachizzy: 2:04pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

LOL, you reach?

who u be wey I no go tell you to shut up, when you just open your mouth waaaaaaa dey talk rubbish, supporting your gender, how sure are you to say that mohbad is biological father to Liam when the mother (wumi) is hiding from proving it through DNA test, Nonsense, O ye daughters of jezebel na like this we go dey cast una one by one, if wumi no say e sure for her make she do the DNA test rather than crying and saying rubbish, thinking say we go forget, Nonsense, greddy and demonic daughter of jezebel wey mohbad go love. Spits on all parental fraud supporters

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Coronavirus1: 2:10pm On Mar 29
Ewedegubbler:

Only is she needs to. But in this case she doesn’t need. The only person she should be responsible to is mohbad. And since he never doubted the paternity of his child, then its case closed.
The Father's parents are the best choice for DNA testing if the father is deceased. But there are multiple paternal relatives that could be options for the DNA test. We can use the father's full siblings. We can also use the father's acknowledged children for a DNA test if he is deceased.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by blackboy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 29
See her. Simple DNA you no fit give , it is court you want to instruct you to do the right thing. This woman , why is she disgracing Ijebu babes like this. This her statement says a lot

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Spartachizzy: 2:13pm On Mar 29
Ewedegubbler:

Common sense is that sense which is not common. And it’s quite glaring that you lack it.
In terms of DNA, only mohbad had such rights. And Sind he’s no more, no one except the woman and the child in question can demand for such. But because you live in a shithole where you do not know what your rights, merits and demerits are, you would continue spewing trash like this online.
All I can see here is a Nairaland graduate trying to preach to me about law, still no common sense what we are talking about here is parental fraud, if wumi claims that mohbad is the biological father to Liam let her prove it through DNA test rather than crying and shedding corodile tears to scam us, so oga go and sleep with your stupid law you know and go and study sense, it will go a long way for you

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Neoteny(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29
Enough of this mohbad nonsense

He's dead, he's dead. Move on.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by blackgold2018(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29
athaliya:
Wunmi already did a DNA test, Verydarkboy and Mohbad's father rubbished it and claimed that it was doctored.

Oya get a court order and do the DNA test in multiple centres, he no gree.

Shameless man thats dragging property with his own grandson. Anyone supporting this, i wish you the same. May your family snatch all that you have from your children when you're no more.
shut up.. she never did one

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by blackgold2018(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29
Bovis:
This girl is a manipulative narcissist, Yoruba people say someone talking and crying at the same time can’t be trusted.
aswear..

Very manipulative bitch. If she says mohbads father is happy people are bashing his grandson.

Ok just voluntarily do a DNa test on your own to clear the boys name as a caring mother. But No.

She shot herself by this statement. It's clear that this bitch is a hoe.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by unbiased2021: 2:25pm On Mar 29
Domaining101:
I'm looking for a girl that has stuffered a lot in her past relationships

Make you finish her kpatakpata abi ? grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Cloudflare: 2:33pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

You must be really daf...t

WTF is the girl hiding if she was truly innocent. It's obvious that the child doesn't belong to mohbad. The olosho of a wife knows the real father of that child and it's certainly not mohbad

3 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Fearurcreeator: 2:35pm On Mar 29
mosegifted:

You sound dull and fooliiish at the same time no offense
Na mumu na... Court order for DNA test , she dey madt ni ... No be here fault na... Na mohbad family cause am

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Fearurcreeator: 2:36pm On Mar 29
Way4orward:
Crying for some of the useless, senseless and ashawo most men have as their wife.

Does DNA require court order? Chai
Person wey dey madt
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by linearity: 2:37pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

She can also get the said court order or submit voluntarily to a DNA test.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by purples25(f): 2:37pm On Mar 29
dominique:

That's why I will never feel bad for whatever misfortune befalls him. Even if he's locked up for 1000 years, that's his problem. He managed to divert focus from the people who constantlly bullied, harassed and cheated Mohbad to the grieving wife. The only video of his that I watched, he kept making case for Naira Marley and Sam Larry then turned around to tell people not to be moved by the wife's tears and demand answers from her. Really? We should not judge those that constantly bullied Mohbad but we should face his grieving widow instead? That was when I knew that this animal is a bastard from a thousand fathers. Always quick to slutshame women yet he has been busted as a gigolo used by men and women. Some people's rolemodel tueh!

Some people's role model huh? This shows that many people are not right in the head. That majority supports something, doesn't mean it is right. Majorities can support something evil, while the person who is right is just one. An entire class can bully one student. The road to hell is broad, the right road is long and narrow. So if people can hear all he is saying and not see how heartless it is, well...

I wish I could personally deal with the man but I believe God will help in this case.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Candreva: 2:39pm On Mar 29
The baba too dey act slow jare. Seems like himself they enjoy the little fame he's getting from all these. Let's me don't with this mobad shyt jare. It dragged for too long.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by ivandragon: 2:49pm On Mar 29
Hmm...

Quite unfortunate.

Seems the lady is not 100% certain the child belongs to the late Mohbad which means...
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by CoronaVirusPro: 2:57pm On Mar 29
ivandragon:
Hmm...

Quiet unfortunate.

Seems the lady is not 100% certain the child belongs to the late Mohbad which means...

Exactly!

Cos she can just use the DNA test to shut the man up.

Her moves already shows Mohbad is not the father of that child.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret / School Girls Check The Internet With Their Backside (PICS / The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.