Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi (17389 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Lady Shares Her Unclad Pictures, Asking Her Dad To Choose Out Of It. PHOTOS / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by RushManni: 3:08pm On Mar 29
athaliya:
Wunmi already did a DNA test, Verydarkboy and Mohbad's father rubbished it and claimed that it was doctored.

Oya get a court order and do the DNA test in multiple centres, he no gree.

Shameless man thats dragging property with his own grandson. Anyone supporting this, i wish you the same. May your family snatch all that you have from your children when you're no more.

Let people reason so they won't always appear foolish.

If I'd advise the girl, if she's in her right stance, let her just appease that man with something from mohbad wealth if he has

Cos that man brought him up and is looking to get the fruit of his labour.

And it even becomes worse cos even the wife (mohbad mother) is against him. It naturally makes him the victim more than mohbad wife and mother - and this is if they (wife and mother ) are even in their right stance. Not to talk of when they're truly the leeches / aggressors / cheats

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by onadana: 3:11pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

Me and your mother.
Advise your father to do a DNA test if you doubt me

Abaya...both my parents are dead,what ear doesn't hear the mind does not grief about.Why don't you ask for a DNA your parents for a DNA test Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by RushManni: 3:12pm On Mar 29
Ewedegubbler:

Why should she? Do u actually understand the law?

Mohbad is the only man that has the right to demand for a DNa test on his child. If he acknowledged the child as his whilst he Liveth then there’s no case there.

The silly man should go chase clout elsewhere

Where did he acknowledge the child as his

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Charly68: 3:16pm On Mar 29
DatoDatuk:
This girl dey vex me. Why cant she just do a voluntary DNA test to at least clear her name?

What is she hiding?
She is not sure of her son's identity .. she Is a con girl

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by NEUDUDE: 3:18pm On Mar 29
Will you feel safe to do DNA abi what is this one saying

Women lol. Do simple DNA to clear your name. she turn am to emotional blackmail, crying upandan lol. Now you want feel safe after your obvious paternity fraud lol, court order kill you there olosho kobo kobo grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by NEUDUDE: 3:21pm On Mar 29
Bovis:
This girl is a manipulative narcissist, Yoruba people say someone talking and crying at the same time can’t be trusted.

This one deep grin
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by MasterTeeUSA: 3:34pm On Mar 29
Exactly my own position as well...and make the DNA public from start to end including location where it is being done. My guess is...she is not sure as well, and she is trying to be careful LOL

DatoDatuk:
This girl dey vex me. Why cant she just do a voluntary DNA test to at least clear her name?

What is she hiding?
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 3:40pm On Mar 29
RushManni:

Let people reason so they won't always appear foolish.

If I'd advise the girl, if she's in her right stance, let her just appease that man with something from mohbad wealth if he has

Cos that man brought him up and is looking to get the fruit of his labour.

And it even becomes worse cos even the wife (mohbad mother) is against him. It naturally makes him the victim more than mohbad wife and mother - and this is if they (wife and mother ) are even in their right stance. Not to talk of when they're truly the leeches / aggressors / cheats

People that were already planning to collect the properties from her before they dug Mohbad's grave.

I'm sure that if he wants to be settled with something, Wummi will agree but obviously they don't want a share. They want everything.

This war isnt Wummi vs Mohbad's father. This war is Liam vs Mohbad's father but because he's still a baby, his mother is taking all the heat for him.

If they snatch everything from Wummi, who will bring money to train Liam?
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Honestey: 3:42pm On Mar 29
izombie:
Exactly my point. I haven't paid much attention to this mohbad dna saga but nothing stops this girl from doing a voluntary test to stop all this nonsense. It's looking like she has something to hide

Women don't do DNA Test borrow yourselves brain. She only needs to mention the father of her child and if anyone doubt then the person is the one who has to do DNA TESTY
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29
mysteriousD:

Lol do you have a copy..

https://newtelegraphng.com/dna-test-result-confirms-mohbad-is-liams-father/#:~:text=Confirming%20the%20report%2C%20OGB%20Recent,the%20father%20of%20his%20son.%E2%80%9D

The reason Wummi wants a court order to redo the DNA test is that anyone that tampers with the result of a test ordered by court order will pay for it even in 20yrs time hence you know how much you will bribe à lab to tampet with court ordered test.

That's the same reason why Mohbad's father doesn't want to get a court order to do the DNA. So he would rather shout that she's not doing a DNA so people can attack her than get a DNA that will vindicate her.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by athaliya(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29
idahme:

Only an idol woman whose life is based on inheritance and not working will do everything necessary to hook something on a man so she can inherit a man's property.

Women have been doing this from times, if DNA is discovered you get triggered for no reason, what is wrong for DNA to be done considering how the guy died? You are here ranting emotionally about family collecting inheritance from others. Women

She has already done the test.

https://newtelegraphng.com/dna-test-result-confirms-mohbad-is-liams-father/#:~:text=Confirming%20the%20report%2C%20OGB%20Recent,the%20father%20of%20his%20son.%E2%80%9D

The reason Wummi wants a court order to redo the DNA test is that anyone that tampers with the result of a test ordered by court order will pay for it even in 20yrs time hence you know how much you will bribe à lab to tampet with court ordered test.

That's the same reason why Mohbad's father doesn't want to get a court order to do the DNA. So he would rather shout that she's not doing a DNA so people can attack her than get a DNA that will vindicate her.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by DatoDatuk: 3:48pm On Mar 29
Honestey:

Who will believe a DNA Test conducted by the very mother of the child? The lady is even crying to public like that wanting COURT to do DNA test doesn't that tells you she is sure Mohbad is the father of her child?
Your comment sound so annoying. irritating and disgusting I feel like sending slap through Nairaland here

Had it been i know u now, i give u a dirty slap. Fool.

Make she go do dna test to clear her name turn to crocodile tears

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by HRMK: 3:58pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
May this type of father-in-law never happen to any woman.
She's smart enough to know it's right to demand for court order before the DNA test else this man will accuse her of manipulating the result.

Thank God the grandson is carbon copy of his late dad

carbon copy my foot!
i dont know what you mean by resemblance!
it does not prove real paternity!only #dna is the proof!she has something to hide!she could only deceive the fools like you!!
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by dominique(f): 4:27pm On Mar 29
[sup][/sup]
blackboy:
See her. Simple DNA you no fit give , it is court you want to instruct you to do the right thing. This woman , why is she disgracing Ijebu babes like this. This her statement says a lot

Hate and prejudice has beclouded the majority of you people's reasoning that you're all starting to sound like imbeciles. Why should she be the one to carry out the test? Is that not same as being the jury of your own trial? She wants the court to oversee the test to erase all doubts but look at the rubbish you lot are vomitting. If she runs the test, it's still the same hypocritical lunatics that will say she manipulated the results. She wants a test devoid of any connection to her yet she's still being attacked. What exactly is stopping Mohbad's father from going to the court to order for the test? Going to eight months now that he has exhumed the remains of his son that he rushed to bury, what is stopping him from extracting strands of DNA to run the test? Should we kneel and beg him?

May your sisters and all female members of your family marry into Mohbad's type of family and if they dare say pim, the whole world will rush to throw stones at them before they land.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Shimbo96(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:
She's smart enough to know it's right to demand for court order before the DNA test else this man will accuse her of manipulating the result.

she is smart at what age? You be mumu... Her mother is a police officer.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Babinski: 4:31pm On Mar 29
athaliya:
Wunmi already did a DNA test, Verydarkboy and Mohbad's father rubbished it and claimed that it was doctored.

Shameless man thats dragging property with his own grandson. Anyone supporting this, i wish you the same. May your family snatch all that you have from your children when you're no more.

The reason Wummi wants a court order to redo the DNA test is that anyone that tampers with the result of a test ordered by court order will pay for it even in 20yrs time hence you know how much you will bribe à lab to make them tamper with court ordered test.

What stops Wunmi from getting a Court Order to carry out a DNA test herself if going by your logic, that is what makes such a test tamper proof?

Mohbad's father has been shouting for DNA test since last year and several news outlets carried it. For example: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-mohbad-sons-dna-test-must-be-done-in-my-presence-father/%3famp

The baby is not with Mohbad's father. He is with Wunmi and the same Wunmi had her lawyers write Mohbad's father that she would sue him for libel when all she needs to do to clear the air is have the baby take a DNA test. All these theatrics is just to try hoodwink the public. Mohbad's father getting a Court Order for DNA would not be as fast as Wunmi doing so. I would not be surprised that Wunmi's lawyers are prepared to oppose any Court request by Mohbad's father for DNA on several grounds. She and her supporters have been claiming that since Mohbad didn't doubt the paternity of the boy Mohbad was alive, then there is no need for DNA.

Wunmi and her group are trying to lure Baba Mohbad to court so they can stall the request for DNA legally because public opinion is high against her and she cannot find any moral reason to reject the DNA test.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Shimbo96(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

She has already done the test.

did wumi summit the child for DNA test? So you believe as Mohbad father, the man doesn't have right to his grandchild? I Pray that all this things the man is going through should befall all of you condemning him.
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Honestey: 4:59pm On Mar 29
DatoDatuk:

Had it been i know u now, i give u a dirty slap. Fool.

Make she go do dna test to clear her name turn to crocodile tears

You must be one of the followers of Obi, you accused person of doing something wrong and you want the same person to help you prove that he did it.
Use your brain, she said the person who impregnated her is Mohbad. What else does she have to say? You that don't believe her is the one who has to worry about DNA Test to prove her wrong.
Mind you I don't I can't trust a woman, even I'm secretly saving money to secretly do DNA on my own children because it's me who want the truth. If she bring a DNA TEST come now and say the child belongs to Mohbad I'm sure you will be among double-mouthed people who will say it is doctored result. No be so? Just sharap when elders are talking
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by shomutuski(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29
mosegifted:

You sound dull and fooliiish at the same time no offense

veryyy
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Nzogbu2012: 5:09pm On Mar 29
Ewedegubbler:

It’s not within his rights. He is overlapping on his legal rights. No court would listen to him if he dares approach them.

As if you are conversing with an illiterate. You can say this to those guys at Oshodi under bridge .

I'm writing as l a conscietized Nigeria, what stop Wunmi from removing all the court brouhaha and submit itself for an external DNA test .if she is sincere about the status of the kid in question...the kid still bear the family name of Moh'd father and the man has the right of disclaimer over the kid....Where there is a doubt .

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by DatoDatuk: 5:11pm On Mar 29
Honestey:

You must be one of the followers of Obi, you accused person of doing something wrong and you want the same person to help you prove that he did it.
Use your brain, she said the person who impregnated her is Mohbad. What else does she have to say? You that don't believe her is the one who has to worry about DNA Test to prove her wrong.
Mind you I don't I can't trust a woman, even I'm secretly saving money to secretly do DNA on my own children because it's me who want the truth. If she bring a DNA TEST come now and say the child belongs to Mohbad I'm sure you will be among double-mouthed people who will say it is doctored result. No be so? Just sharap when elders are talking

Sharrap there...maybe u think am your mate...i have done dna test on all my kids while u are still saving to do it...poor man...

You use your brain and think what this girl is hiding...and if u know her tell her to kindly do a dna test...and i dont support peter obi...i am not into una smelly politics over there in that shit hole

And i repeat again, had it been i know u now i give a dirty slap

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Elzazzi: 5:15pm On Mar 29
stano2:
Go and take a look at ex Chelsea player Geremi children. They look like him, but DNA test confirmed they are not his.
They kids he has be taking care of belongs to his wife’s ex husband

Did he marry her after she had divorced her ex husband?
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by rossovu: 5:33pm On Mar 29
MuslimIgbo:
grin grin grin

Lol

Useless ewu
I always tell women that the evi, manipulation and smart games they think they can play won't get them anywhere... You will regret your actions and be punished for it before you die...

See what's coming out of the mouth of a shameless, WAYWARD, unfortunate and evil wife.

You're 99% responsible for the death of MOHBAD directly or indirectly.

You were PROBLEMATIC, promiscuous and shameless.

A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE ASKED, ADVISED AND TAUNTED YOU TO DO DNA TEST OF THE CHILD BUT YOU REFUSED.
SOMEONE PROMISED YOU 10M AND FREE MEDICAL COST... YOU NO GREE

ANOTHER PERSON PROMISED 5M, STILL YOU RUN.

She's obviously hiding something
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by Rhozabeth(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29
Whoever groomed this young girl to become what she us today did a terribly bad job!!! She is not a good girl at all. You need to look beyond thise cries to see things! Her mother did a terribly bad job of grooming her! I swear.

1 Like

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by enemyofprogress: 6:29pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

carbon copy kee you there

2 Likes

Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by enemyofprogress: 6:31pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

The reason Wummi wants a court order to redo the DNA test is that anyone that tampers with the result of a test ordered by court order will pay for it even in 20yrs time hence you know how much you will bribe à lab to make them tamper with court ordered test.

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by GENTLETEE(m): 7:42pm On Mar 29
I dey suspect this girl o! If you are innocent then raise money to conduct one to clear your name!
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by stano2(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29
Elzazzi:

Did he marry her after she had divorced her ex husband?
Yes
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by CoronaVirusPro: 8:02pm On Mar 29
EreluRoz:

Adewale’s dad is not late. He is a king!
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by EreluRoz: 8:03pm On Mar 29
CoronaVirusPro:

Adewale’s dad is not late. He is a king!
Who is Adewale?
Re: Tell Mohbad's Dad To Get A Court Order For A DNA To Be Done - Wunmi by RushManni: 9:19pm On Mar 29
athaliya:

People that were already planning to collect the properties from her before they dug Mohbad's grave.

I'm sure that if he wants to be settled with something, Wummi will agree but obviously they don't want a share. They want everything.

This war isnt Wummi vs Mohbad's father. This war is Liam vs Mohbad's father but because he's still a baby, his mother is taking all the heat for him.

If they snatch everything from Wummi, who will bring money to train Liam?

I'm a man and believe you me, it's illogical to assume that the father of mohbad will be against his grandson. Na lie.

Besides, if there was heat for the boy from his grandfather, that lady (wumi ) cannot take such. These are emotional assumptions and to be honest with you from the male angle it cannot be that way.

A man can't live his son and hate his grandson .... It doesn't work that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romancelanders Beach Party 2015 Thread!!! / What if Your Boyfriend Beats You A Lot? / Here Is How To Show Love This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.