Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time (4535 Views)

83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by yemzzy02(m): 11:24am On Mar 29
Signs That a Woman Hasn’t Been with a Man for a Long Time https://loveissues.com.ng/signs-that-a-woman-hasnt-been-with-a-man-for-a-long-time/

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by MyExpression(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29
See topic wey for make sense with plenty addition and controversy....you just use your link spoil am.

In nairaland, we don't click to leave nairaland.
Put all your contents here...or put something tangible enough to let us click.

This...dead on arrival.

I'm looking forward to the same post...on sexstarvedMen.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by Kelklein(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29
she will be unnecessarily aggressive..

L😃L
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29
yemzzy02:
Signs That a Woman Hasn’t Been with a Man for a Long Time https://loveissues.com.ng/signs-that-a-woman-hasnt-been-with-a-man-for-a-long-time/
great topic with stupid Link. Go to hell
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by Okoroawusa: 11:26pm On Mar 29
See as you just spoil this fine topic.

La click...la bend

2 Likes

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by ComputerOperato: 11:29pm On Mar 29
Like it has been rightly said above, this is a great topic.
So I helped people to bring the content here.

Lack of Physical Intimacy
One noticeable sign may be a lack of physical intimacy, such as not engaging in public displays of affection or not mentioning a current partner in conversation.

Focused on Personal Goals
Women who have been single for a while might be more focused on their personal and professional goals rather than actively seeking a relationship.

Limited Social References
They may not frequently talk about or reference past relationships or experiences with men in social conversations.

Independent Lifestyle
These women may have developed a strong sense of independence and self-sufficiency, handling various aspects of their life without relying heavily on a partner.

Not Familiar with Recent Dating Trends
Someone who hasn’t been with a man for a long time might not be familiar with recent dating trends, apps, or cultural references related to relationships.

Less Interest in Romantic Activities
They may not express as much interest in romantic activities or events, preferring to focus on other aspects of life.

Openness about Relationship Status
Some women who have been single for a while may openly discuss their relationship status or lack thereof without feeling self-conscious or pressured to be in a relationship.

Strong Social Circle
They may have a strong social circle of friends and family who provide support and companionship, reducing the need for a romantic relationship.

Emotional Independence
These women may demonstrate a high level of emotional independence, being content and fulfilled without a romantic partner.

Focused on Self-Improvement
They may prioritize self-improvement, investing time and energy in personal development rather than pursuing romantic relationships.

Limited Experience with Recent Dating Culture
Women who have been out of the dating scene for a while may not be familiar with current dating culture, slang, or trends, which can be noticeable in their conversations and interactions with others.

Comfortable Being Single
They may express a high level of comfort and contentment with being single, enjoying the freedom and independence it offers without feeling pressure to be in a relationship.

Focused on Personal Growth
These women may prioritize personal growth and self-discovery, investing time and energy in hobbies, interests, and activities that enrich their lives and contribute to their personal development.

Less Concerned about Appearance for Others
While maintaining personal hygiene and grooming, they may not feel as compelled to constantly impress or attract potential partners with their physical appearance, focusing more on self-care for their own well-being.

Minimal Social Media Presence Regarding Relationships
They may have a minimal or discreet presence on social media regarding their relationships or dating life, preferring to keep such aspects of their life private or not prominently displayed online.

Emphasis on Friendships
Women who have not been in a relationship for a long time may place a strong emphasis on their friendships and close relationships with friends, valuing these connections as sources of support, companionship, and fulfilment.

Not Seeking Validation from Others
They may not seek validation or approval from others, including potential romantic partners, and instead, prioritize their own values, beliefs, and goals.

Healthy Boundaries
These women may demonstrate healthy boundaries in relationships, knowing their worth and not settling for less than they deserve in terms of respect, communication, and mutual understanding.

Confidence in Singlehood
They exude confidence and self-assurance in their single status, not feeling the need to justify or explain their relationship status to others or seek validation through romantic relationships.

Engaged in Meaningful Pursuits
They may be actively engaged in meaningful pursuits such as career advancement, education, volunteer work, or creative endeavours, finding fulfilment and purpose outside of romantic relationships.

It’s important to approach discussions about someone’s relationship status or sexual history with sensitivity and respect for privacy. These signs are general observations and may not apply to every individual, as each person’s experiences, preferences, and choices are unique. Understanding and appreciating individual differences contribute to creating a more inclusive and respectful society where personal boundaries are honoured.

Sorry op.
I even helped you to format it small grin grin grin

By the way you omitted the most important one: They become unnecessarily aggressive.

9 Likes

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by BscHolder: 12:32am On Mar 30
ComputerOperato Thank you
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by mmadu5(m): 12:36am On Mar 30
so because of this nonsense you copied online, you wanted us to leave nairaland and go to some random website to read. if i call OGUN to strike u down now some people will say im wicked. stupid blogger

2 Likes

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by Cassandraloius: 7:20am On Mar 30
Chatgpt is doing wonders. grin
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by mosicola(m): 7:33am On Mar 30
Her left breast will be bigger than her right breast
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by brain54(m): 9:53am On Mar 30
I "did" one recently...

Na so she just knell down dey thank me profusely.

She dey very appreciative.

I come dey laugh inside my mind sef. Coz I know say apart from say I get skills like JJC it done tey for her!

2 Likes

Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by MyExpression(m): 10:53am On Mar 30
brain54:
I "did" one recently...

Na so she just knell down dey thank me profusely.

She dey very appreciative.

I come dey laugh inside my mind sef. Coz I know say apart from say I get skills like JJC it done tey for her!
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

She dey very appreciative
😆 🤣 😂 😹
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by ComputerOperato: 6:15pm On Mar 30
BscHolder:
ComputerOperato Thank you
You're welcome Sir.
Re: Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time by Sapasenator: 6:49am On Mar 31
La click La bend!

(1) (Reply)

Uncle James Saved My Sex Life And Marriage / Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy / LADIES: Wld U Prefer Ur Man To Wear Panties Or Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.