Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) (7028 Views)

Signs That A Woman Hasn’t Been With A Man For A Long Time / Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
An 83-year-old Vietnamese woman Nguyen Thi Dinh from Ben Tre Province reportedly stopped cutting her hair when she was 19 and the hair now measures 6 meters in length.

The python-shaped hair came as a result of Nguyen’s bad hair day at a salon.

She alleges that she started experiecing severe headaches after she cut her hair for the first time at 19. The headaches were so bad her parents took her to see a doctor but even prescribed treatment didn’t work.

It wasn’t until when her hair started growing longer again that the headaches went away since then, she has refrained from cutting it ever since.

“Since then I have stopped cutting my hair, and as it grew back, my disease gradually improved. Strangely, when I washed my hair, my head started hurting again. So I stopped washing my hair completely and didn’t let my hair touch water,” Dinh recently told Tinmoi.vn.

As it grew longer, Nguyen Thi Dinh’s hair became harder to manage, so she bundled it in a thick dreadlock that now, at over 6 meters long, resembles a python. Although the hair on her head is now grey, most of the long “snake” is now brown, a palpable memory of her younger days.

In 1990, Nguyen Thi Dinh asked permission to move into the Buddhist Hue Phuoc temple, where she has been living ever since. She became a vegetarian and gradually eliminated all but one meal throughout the day, started reciting Buddhist mantras and adopted a very frugal lifestyle. All this has reportedly helped her maintain her health, both physical and mental, even at the age of 83

Her hair continues to grow at a rate of about 10 cm a year but she may never break the Guinness Record for the world’s longest hair.

Source: https://guardian.ng/life/83-year-old-woman-hasnt-cut-her-snake-shaped-hair-in-64-years/

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Edimakan(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2020
Wow angry angry angry angry
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
How does she sleep? No headaches? No bad dreams?

But ko necessary.

2 Likes

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Odoogu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2020
kapoche

1 Like

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Juliusmomoh: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
Lala where are u ? U don see dis grin

2 Likes

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
The life no just balance, I never keep my hair for 2 months people don dey tell me say I be like mad man.

2 Likes

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Mordson: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
They should cut it off when she's sleeping.

1 Like

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by WonderManly(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2020

2 Likes

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 23, 2020
Did is not human
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Hypnotise: 11:36pm On Jul 23, 2020
Grandma plenty hair
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2020
G
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by crossfm: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2020
See money.make she no try enter Nigeria, to avoid story that touchés the heart.

The head line will be like,snake hair woman loosed her snake on her way to market.
Another one will be,an old woman shaved skin cut when she entered one chance bus. grin
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2020
She get her own pillow be dat
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Sabadon(m): 7:52am On Jul 24, 2020
at the mention of snake and sighting of the shape king lala reported to duty
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by tunjilomo(m): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2020
La snake, la Lalasticlala.
What could be her disease, though?
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Vyzz: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2020
She has outdone medusa

1 Like

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 10:27am On Jul 24, 2020
this post might reach Fp, because Snake name is involved
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2020
Some time ago, I met a girl who used to plait her pubic hair undecided
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2020
grin
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Some time ago, I met a girl who used to plait her pubic hair undecided
You have come with your lies again.

1 Like

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by espn(m): 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by kiddkash(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
anything snake, this guy is always there.

nairalanders, what is his name

Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Psalm126: 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2020
See weavon ooo shocked
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
A fortune in weavons mehn!!!
Re: 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2020
LALA come and do something about this thread. It has something to do with snakes.

(1) (Reply)

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying / The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin / See Why I Hate Sex Suddenly. (her Pvsyy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.