Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room (1497 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) / 71% Of Guys On Nairaland Lost Their Virginity In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room by Antfly(m): 12:36pm On Mar 29
Lady shares how her sister lost virginity in surgery room

A Nigerian lady caused stirs on social media, after sharing how her sister, who entered the surgery room as a virgin, inexplicably lost her virginity during the procedure.

The disclosure was made in a video titled “Nigerian commentators, what kind of comment is this?”

The lady described how her virgin sister experienced a health emergency and was taken to the hospital for surgery.

She insisted that her sister not come out from the operation as a virgin.

Her statement reads: “I fear male doctors. My sister went into surgery as a virgin, but after the operation, she lost her virginity. We haven’t seen the doctor till today.”

Many social media users reacted quickly to her statement, flooding the comment section with their thoughts.
Source: https://antfly.ng/lady-shares-how-her-sister-lost-virginity-in-surgery-room/

Re: Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room by divinehand2003(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29
Hmmm
What evidence does she have to prove that her sister was actually a virgin before the surgery?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29
A) the sista wasnt a virgin before entering hospital
B) one fine doctor promised her the moon and took away her cherry in hospital
C) she was drugged and raped in hospital by one yeye doctor
D) but then again, during any operation there is more than ONE doctor/nurse present so C is almost impossible.
E) this story must be some fairytale nonsense for clout.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares How Her Sister Lost Virginity In Surgery Room by drimzsmoke(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:
A) the sista wasnt a virgin before entering hospital
B) one fine doctor promised her the moon and took away her cherry in hospital
C) she was drugged and raped in hospital by one yeye doctor
D) but then again, during any operation there is more than ONE doctor/nurse present so C is almost impossible.
E) this story must be some fairytale nonsense for clout.

It's E, definitely E!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm in love / My Girl Is Cheatin Me But Still I Found Myself Loving Her More & More Every Day / Why Some Naija Guys Nor Dey Get Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.