Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi (32989 Views)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by YesDaddyTill203: 2:01pm On Mar 29
Geovanni412:

Even in USA they have palliatives

They call it food stamps

The problem with palliatives here in Nigeria is there is no structure on how to distribute it fairly. It seems like another avenue to loot more funds.

Millions of Americans are on food stamps and other government assistance just to eat. It's even worse in Europe, they give out govt assistance more than is done here in the US.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Sunnycliff(m): 2:01pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.

Investor vibes.... Words of Sabinus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blowjohn(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
pls why positive development irritates you peaple

He made a point.

Why don't u hope or pray to a loan of 5 million naira to start up a business. Why rice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by aylive02(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
. He's right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29
phorget:

Igbos are the ones buying espensive cement I guess?🤷‍♂️
Advocates of Hypocrisy, make una wail for the remainder tribes of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What does cement have to do, with the palliatives Aliko Dangote gave out in his kind gesture, does he owe you anything?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:02pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
..If you can call this positive development then your under spiritual attack..Someone who used his last money to drink garri is far more better than you..You are a lost cause and generations upon generations will never forget the day their father sold them for 10kg of rice..Idiot..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by babajero(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L
So apc finally turn you to palliative collector very soon your children go join you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ImoleNaija: 2:03pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:

We nor dey bother ourselves for South nah. Our leaders nor get good heart so we move and hustle harder.

This comment off me walahi. grin

In short, we are used to suffering & smiling here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by HugoBoss10(m): 2:04pm On Mar 29
Here we go again, Truly the leadership standard of this country has been lowered to the lowest cool cool cool
I personally see this palliative of a thing as a mockery to the masses shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by troytino: 2:04pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Always Igbo? Why.

Seun mynd44 Dominique lalasticlala Dominique nlfpmod fergie001

Why are people breaking ur rules here and you look the other way?? Why insult a whole tribe coz of what someone wrote here - even without stating his/her tribe.

You must sanitize this forum wholistically

4 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:05pm On Mar 29
Geovanni412:

Even in USA they have palliatives

They call it food stamps

The problem with palliatives here in Nigeria is there is no structure on how to distribute it fairly. It seems like another avenue to loot more funds.
..Food stamps cannot be compared to this my brother..FOODSTAMPS can be turned over for money..FOODSTAMPS come every month and with that you still buy back into the economy of the state using it..

3 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Thinktwicemybro: 2:06pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
What is positive about 10kg rice?

5 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
..If you can call this positive development then your under spiritual attack..Someone who used his last money to drink garri is far more better than you..You are a lost cause and generations upon generations will never forget the day their father sold them for 10kg of rice..Idiot..
Bitter filled bad belle Obidient, no wonder your portion is to drink garri with your last money.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Greenbirth: 2:06pm On Mar 29
Good luck to you, that is what motherfucker Tilubu brought to us, everyone looks forward to receiving palliatives that would never come. How can you come in as a president and destroyed everything that was there before you come in and some animals especially from South West are still supporting him. Tribalism will kill all of us and Ghana will come and take over.

5 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by pretydiva(f): 2:06pm On Mar 29
Hehehe. Nigeria my country

2 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29
Thinktwicemybro:

What is positive about 10kg rice?
Na borehole Gringory go donate for Kebbi.

Say em even donate 10kg palm oil for east, you for hail am small.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ImoleNaija: 2:08pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Advocates of Hypocrisy, make una wail for the remainder tribes of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

What does cement have to do, with the palliatives Aliko Dangote gave out in his kind gesture, does he owe you anything?

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Zico5(m): 2:08pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.
Ok
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by StraightGaay: 2:09pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
Pls what is positive about it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:09pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Bitter filled bad belle Obidient, no wonder your portion is to drink garri with your last money.
...You sold your generation for 10kg of rice..My generation will always know their father was never a beggar..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ImoleNaija: 2:09pm On Mar 29
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Twoclans(f): 2:09pm On Mar 29
VeryWickedGoat:

So palliatives (relief for disaster) is a positive development?

That is eh.

The way palliatives irritates me .Let the government put things in place to make the country great .Let people be self sufficient and cater for themselves .We can't have such a huge number of people depending on palliatives to survive.It is embarrassing abeg.

They take what belongs to you and me and give you a small portion in the name of palliatives .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by FireUpNow(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:

It is because Nigerians value stomach more, the more reason the politicians will always make the people hungry and create artificial hardship. Lagos State govt is selling palliatives at supposedly cheap price and the gullible ones are praising the govt.

5 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
...You sold your generation for 10kg of rice..My generation will always know their father was never a beggar..
Bad belle filled Obidient, na borehole Gringory Obi go donate for Northern Nigeria, even palm oil e no give em people for East?

Stingy man.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Godfullsam(m): 2:11pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:

When will inosson vehicle owner share palliative from the excess profits generated from his sales?

When will erisco food share palliative to the masses from the excess gains he made by increasing the price of tomato paste?
Na only dangote issue dey give you erection abi ?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Thinktwicemybro: 2:12pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Na borehole Gringory go donate for Kebbi.

Say em even donate 10kg palm oil for east, you for hail am small.
So rice is better than water? And who is gringory?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:13pm On Mar 29
troytino:

Why are people breaking ur rules here and you look the other way?? Why insult a whole tribe coz of what someone wrote here - even without staying his tribe.

You must sanitize this forum
If not guilty conscience, when did asking a question become profiling?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:13pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Bad belle filled Obidient, na borehole Gringory Obi go donate for Northern Nigeria, even palm oil e no give em people for East?

Stingy man.
If you don’t know we live by principles..Well I won’t blame you cause you have 43 children and still 20yrs old so taking the rice is your birthright..After tonight you win wallow in your stupidity and bask in shame as your generation foolishly ate 10kg of rice in 2days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29
Thinktwicemybro:

So rice is better than water? And who is gringory?
President of Agulu Republic.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by SenecaTheYonger: 2:15pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:

No. He increased price because dollar was going up
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29
beggers Republic!

Thank u APC!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
If you don’t know we live by principles..Well I won’t blame you cause you have 43 children and still 20yrs old so taking the rice is your birthright..After tonight you win wallow in your stupidity and bask in shame as your generation foolishly ate 10kg of rice in 2days
Bad belle Obidient with no joy, you are whining over a gift Aliko Dangote gave to others for free?

Let me assume that you are angry because they never deliver your own bag of rice yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes / Afang Soup In Three Easy Steps (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.