Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi (32971 Views)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Coolbadguy: 2:15pm On Mar 29
michlins:
What is your problem? Is Dangote cement the only one that increased in prices?

What manner of thing will happen to your head that will make you like this?

The guy just said the simple truth and fact, this people are wicked and thief, they keep exploiting Nigerians and go back to give the people from the crops they exploit from the people thinking they are doing favour to the people like a philanthropist,they are nothing but exploiter and oppressor of the common man through the wicked system and government we have in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Godfullsam(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29
VeryWickedGoat:

So palliatives (relief for disaster) is a positive development?

If you see palliatives as a negative development it means something way beyond the current problems of Nigeria is fundamentally wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by ibechris(m): 2:18pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
pls why positive development irritates you peaple

U have a poverty mentality.

U see food only because u are hungry but someone is telling u the truth.

Dangote decided to increase cement only to behave like a philanthropist.

Shame on u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by LockDown69(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
You call this a positive development? grin Nigerians una mumu never do una. Chai!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:19pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Bad belle Obidient with no joy, you are whining over a gift Aliko Dangote gave to others for free?

Let me assume that you are angry because they never deliver your own bag of rice yet.
..They know it’s the beggars association of Nigeria that need it the most and the less privileged like you...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29
ibechris:

U have a poverty mentality.

U see food only because are hungry but someone is telling u the truth.
What kind of hypocrisy is this, Only una Talk say una dey hungry with tinubulation, a man in his generosity has given you free food, you started whining more?

Abi you feel Aliko Dangote should have delivered the rice to the Eastern Nigeria first or what?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Geovanni412(m): 2:20pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
..Food stamps cannot be compared to this my brother..FOODSTAMPS can be turned over for money..FOODSTAMPS come every month and with that you still buy back into the economy of the state using it..

Yes, food stamps work in a different manner compared to this

BUT

The overall goal is to help poor people feed, hence why they can be classified tgeda as palliatives

Issue here is whilst food stamps have clear eligibility criteria based on statistics

Palliatives here in Nigeria have no known eligibility criteria. It is not a program, just based on vibes and luck hence why people die in stampedes to collect it.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by uvie66: 2:20pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.
....So the 25kg of Rice you received last month is finished, how long will you keep living on Palliatives ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by tonymyke4life(m): 2:21pm On Mar 29
Nobody would give u something to break free. They would keep giving you stuffs that would make u coming back for more. They exploit u, and give u a tiny cut from wat was exploited and you celebrate them. Chai! Wat a country

4 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
..Food stamps cannot be compared to this my brother..FOODSTAMPS can be turned over for money..FOODSTAMPS come every month and with that you still buy back into the economy of the state using it..
Food stamps indeed, Dangote’s free gift to you, na government policy?

You can turn food stamps to money, you can also turn the bag of rice to money also.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Atlantis585: 2:22pm On Mar 29
Good for ona.

But wait ooo - How much money does Dangote make from doing business in the North.

And how much from the South?

How much has his charitable activities benefited the South compared to the North.

Just asking!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Quebec91(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29
I tell you cheesy
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.

2 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Godfullsam(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29
phorget:

What is/are the positive development(s) please? Is sharing ”palliatives” now a positive development? Do you really know the meaning of palliative or are you just among the bandwagon shouting palliative up and down?

Until the government or the people learn to do the right thing then people like me wont stop condemning their trojanian approach to situations.

1. Should we now see palliative as a negative development?

2. Should we stone the donor to death for bringing foods to support people in this hard time?

Dangote is a private entity o. He is neither your governor, president nor law maker who receives monthly allocation from FG.

I wonder what is wrong with you people!
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:25pm On Mar 29
Geovanni412:

Yes, food stamps work in a different manner compared to this

BUT

The overall goal is to help poor people feed, hence why they can be classified tgeda as palliatives

Issue here is whilst food stamps have clear eligibility criteria based on statistics

Palliatives here in Nigeria have no known eligibility criteria. It is not a program, just based on vibes and luck hence why people die in stampedes to collect it.
..Comrade you talk sense..Ours has a political vibe to it and not just to help but to gain credit for nothing..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by troytino: 2:25pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
If not guilty conscience, when did asking a question become profiling?

If not guilty conscience, why remove all the mods name before u quoted me?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by dbestuncle: 2:25pm On Mar 29
The Northern Nigeria used to get this kind of things right.
My only problem with them is that the places they get right affects only them positively but the places they get it wrong affects all of us negatively.

ManirBK:
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Thinktwicemybro: 2:25pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
President of Agulu Republic.
I don't know what you are talking about

4 Likes

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by linearity: 2:25pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
What is positive about this development?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29
Atlantis585:
Good for ona.

But wait ooo - How much money does Dangote make from doing business in the North.

How much has his charitable activities benefited the South compared to the North.

Just asking!
Good for ona.

But wait ooo - How much money do Eastern businessmen make from doing business in the East

And how much from the South ie Lagos State?

How much has their charitable activities benefited the South compared to the East.

Just asking!
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by singlealone: 2:26pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L
You are always receiving palliatives. Palliatives are not meant for people like you who can afford data. They are meant for the most vulnerable in the society

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:27pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Food stamps indeed, Dangote’s free gift to you, na government policy?

You can turn food stamps to money, you can also turn the bag of rice to money also.
Did you even read what was written or you just chose to spit rubbish from that toilet of a mouth,I can smell through the phone?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 2:27pm On Mar 29
Geovanni412:

Even in USA they have palliatives

They call it food stamps

The problem with palliatives here in Nigeria is there is no structure on how to distribute it fairly. It seems like another avenue to loot more funds.

Food stamps in the US are given to people whose income is 130 per cent below the poverty live.

Is this something to be proud of?

We are not currently facing any epidemic or natural disaster, why reduce an able-bodied population to people who depend on crumbs and handouts to survive?

Do you think US citizens will tolerate the kind of corrupt, unpatriotic entities with draconian concept of leadership we call leaders today?

Ana akogheri.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29
Thinktwicemybro:

I don't know what you are talking about
You are forming amnesia that you don’t know the President of Agulu Republic?

https://dailypost.ng/2017/11/16/bianca-lays-curse-peter-obi-betraying-ojukwu/
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
Did you even read what was written or you just chose to spit rubbish from that toilet of a mouth,I can smell through the phone?
Bad belle Obidient with no joy, Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You must wail over everything, evennAliko Dangote’s kind gesture with his own money, you must wail?

Haba, damned if you do, damned if you don’t, Gringory Obi go donate borehole for north to Almijiris, you dey praise am?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:31pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Bad belle Obidient with no joy, you are whining over a gift Aliko Dangote gave to others for free?

Let me assume that you are angry because they never deliver your own bag of rice yet.
..If you remove food from your life.You will see how long they been playing you..They use food to enslave the people am that’s how it keeps going around but if slave like you no dey the world no go balance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:33pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
..If you remove food from your life.You will see how long they been playing you..They use food to enslave the people am that’s how it keeps going around but if slave like you no dey the world no go balance.
Why Dangote free rice dey pain you like this na?, abi as usual with una we the Oga mentality, you feel the rice should have been delivered to Eastern Nigeria first, hence your vexation?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Dzzzz: 2:33pm On Mar 29
blacknp:
Bad belle Obidient with no joy, Enemies of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

You must wail over everything, evennAliko Dangote’s kind gesture with his own money, you must wail?

Haba, damned if you do, damned if you don’t, Gringory Obi go donate borehole for north to Almijiris, you dey praise am?
..Like I said hunger enslaves a lot and I don’t blame you..I wonder what will happen when 10kg done finish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:
..Like I said hunger enslaves a lot and I don’t blame you..I wonder what will happen when 10kg done finish!
Bitter filled Obidient, na so Dangote free rice dey pain you?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Vinnie2000(m): 2:34pm On Mar 29
Atlantis585:
Good for ona.

Just asking!

He knows Northerners are mostly ILLITERATES and he is Trying to buy their Hearts. undecided smiley

SE or South south Pple are Enlightened and CAN'T be carried away by Cheap palliatives. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by tiswell(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29
Shame on Nigerian leaders for turning the citizens to corporate beggers.

Shame!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29
Vinnie2000:

He knows Northerners are mostly ILLITERATES and he is Trying to buy their Hearts. undecided smiley

SE or South south Pple are Enlightened and CAN'T be carried away by Cheap palliatives
. smiley
Na why Gringory Yes Daddy Obi go donate borehole for North abi?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Vinnie2000(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29
Dzzzz:

Learn to Ignore F00ls. 🙏

No follow P1gs dey rub body for Mud. 😕😒

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.