Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi (32947 Views)

I just received my own Share of palliatives from Kebbi state Government / The 200 Naira Suya Meat I Bought today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / N150 Tomato With Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Calitoscassius(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29
What is this nonesense?.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Sleekfingers: 7:00pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
I just received 10kg of Rice as palliatives from Dangote foundation here in Birnin kebbi. Thank you Dangote and God bless Nigeria.
L

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a country. Filled with ridiculous people

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Draslo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
No be you collect 25kg bag of rice and millet 2days go from kebbi state government?

Nah you get this month of march o grin
probably a civil servant
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Rechargeam247(f): 8:31pm On Mar 29
Lol, smh
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by tonykel1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement prices so that he would use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative. These cabals have turned Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.

The comment above is very analytical and logical.

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by thatigboman: 8:50pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
No be you collect 25kg bag of rice and millet 2days go from kebbi state government?

Nah you get this month of march o grin
exactly . Na the same guy

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by thatigboman: 8:53pm On Mar 29
ManirBK:
thank you bro we are still waiting for your own report about the palliatives in your region
how can only receive 3 bags of grains? Are u the only one living in Birnin Kebbi? Later you people will be talking of corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by bionixs: 10:02pm On Mar 29
michlins:
What is your problem? Is Dangote cement the only one that increased in prices?

What manner of thing will happen to your head that will make you like this?
kill because you are not the only killer

You are a COMPOUND FOOOOOL !!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by worksmart(m): 1:26am On Mar 30
Do not eat any food supplied by Dangote.
His very close and enduring partnership with eugenic Bill Gates is a Red Flag that we should never ignore!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by MomohMrMoore: 6:38am On Mar 30
Lol.. where will 10kg reach. They should just rule well, Nigerians can hustle for themselves.
Secondly, why is it that Dangote only distributes in the north but makes his money in the south

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by femi4: 8:00am On Mar 30
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.
He does that always with or without philanthropic
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by BALLOSKI: 1:20pm On Mar 30
Chicagograduate:
So Dangote increased cement price so that he will use part of the excess profits to distribute rice as a ploy to make people see him as a philanthropist rather than exploitative.This cabals have turn Nigerians into IDPs with their imposed hardships.
Na only Dangote increase cement price?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Albertgr8: 2:38pm On Mar 30
This will not last for 3wk for a family of 10
419 people every were

1 Like

Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by TableLeg(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30
blacknp:
Na free gift, did dey tell you that all of them are jobless like you, wey no get food for house for next week?

onikuuuure,you bloody vacuous troglodyte.
Wretched piece of shi....t cum slurping mediocre human being.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by blacknp(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30
TableLeg:

onikuuuure,you bloody vacuous troglodyte.
Wretched piece of shi....t cum slurping mediocre human being.
No wonder you dey call yourself Tableleg.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Apel147(m): 9:43am On Apr 02
30 seconds mistake that should have been averted if your father and mother decided to make use of that cheap 50naira condoms.. 😜😜😜😜
obi no go still be president 😜😂😂

rumu3485:
Their children are given jobs in nnpc, cbn, firs, nddc, banking/telecoms etc
E reach your turn na few mudu of rice dem give you.
And you still dey praise them 🤡

Your mumu no too much?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Villa12(m): 11:12am On Apr 05
Apel147:

30 seconds mistake that should have been averted if your father and mother decided to make use of that cheap 50naira condoms.. 😜😜😜😜

your children and grandchildren will also continue from where you stopped by asslicking and worshipping these politicians. Papa serve papa, pickin sef go serve pickin. From generation to generation.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Apel147(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05

Villa12:
your children and grandchildren will also continue from where you stopped by asslicking and worshipping these politicians. Papa serve papa, pickin sef go serve pickin. From generation to generation.
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Villa12(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05
Apel147:

i am a confirm omo yoruba. I am not in support of any fvcking politicians. I am solidly behind the masses. Any politicians that failed to give Nigerians dividend of democracy should be driven out of the office. I am not foolish like you and your fellow Ronus asslicking these politicians but crying behind closedoor. Suffering and smiling grin
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Apel147(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05
Obi still won't be president 😜😜😜

Villa12:
i am a confirm omo yoruba. I am not in support of any fvcking politicians. I am solidly behind the masses. Any politicians that failed to give Nigerians dividend of democracy should be driven out of the office. I am not foolish like you and your fellow Ronus asslicking these politicians but crying behind closedoor. Suffering and smiling grin
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Villa12(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05
Apel147:

Amen. If that will make my life very much better. Emilokan will continue to rule you forever at least you can continue to asslick and beg for handouts
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Apel147(m): 10:20am On Apr 06

Villa12:
Amen. If that will make my life very much better. Emilokan will continue to rule you forever at least you can continue to asslick and beg for handouts
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Villa12(m): 10:54am On Apr 06
Apel147:

Amen, if that will make my life much better. Any other thing?
Re: I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi by Apel147(m): 2:17am On Apr 07
😜😜😜🤣🤣

Villa12:
Amen, if that will make my life much better. Any other thing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) / African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / Reasons Why You Should Eat Dinner Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.