Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (29435 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kumta: 8:25pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:
Where are the agents of allah to come and masturbate on this thread
May Allah SWT have mercy on your soul. Amin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Nacson(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29
[quote author=yemmywesey post=129170933]

He paid the price for himself, and not for
me. The greatest scam to humanity is the introduction of Quran and bible into human race by few imperialist, neo-colonialist, slave masters and ancient elite politician and scholars.
Africans should please renounce this nonsense called Christianity or Islamic religions, and start to embrace their indigenous beliefs.[/quo

Demon 84 using your vocal cord and your hellish mind.
At death, the truth will be done on you. If you don't repent; you regret the day you are Born.
Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 8:29pm On Mar 29
God1000:
Good Friday: Passion of Christ in pictures

It is Good Friday. Easter Friday. Dramatising the Passion of Christ is usually part of Christians’ Easter celebrations.

Here are pictures from dramas depicting the persecution and crucifixion of Jesus Christ, today, Good Friday.

They were put together by St. Dominic Catholic Church, Ogungbade, Ibadan, and St. Theresa’s Church, Kurmi Mashi, Kaduna.

Credit: Dare Fasube and Olu Ajayi.

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

AntiChrstian gave birth to Antiislaam and the reason for Antiislaam is to fight you slaves back for poke nosing into Christian's matter
You will be fine cool
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Rechargeam247(f): 8:34pm On Mar 29
Confessing your sins, believing in Jesus Christ and accepting HIM as your Lord and Personal Saviour makes HIS sacrifice for us worth it.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by riczy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29
MuslimIgbo:
IF Deuteronomy 24:16 says that no man can die for other man’s sins, how come Jesus died for my sins?

WHY WILL ALMIGHTY GOD, ALL FORGIVING GOD, ALL POWERFUL GOD, ALL LOVING NEED THE BLOOD AND SACRIFICE OF AN INNOCENT MAN FOR HIS OWN ATONEMENT AND APPEASEMENT?
Jesus wasn't jux simply another Man. He was the prophesied Messiah, God needed another blood(man) to restore exactly wat Adam lost, ie a perfect life, so a perfect blood was needed for atonement!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kumta: 8:40pm On Mar 29
FiftyFifty:

You're now as confused as a headless chicken. Go and re-read the trash you typed and see whether it has any nexus with Deborah. There's no side of you that I haven't seen in this forum. You always sound like a swaggering, incompetent, brainless baboon. Let's go!
Brother, please 🙏 stop responding to bitter and insecure souls. We pray that Allah SWT opens their spiritual eye to the true religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Sleekfingers: 8:44pm On Mar 29
Feldie:
so you believe anyone of Israel origin is superior to you? Mumu negro battling low self esteem tuueh

Can you imagine the trash he wrote ? The western world really did a number on the black race......

What a shame
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by broadman20: 8:47pm On Mar 29
ReacherSaidNoth:
So the creator of the universe allowed himself to be killed by three nails becos a talking snake made a rib-woman eat a magic fruit?

If you are smart, you would have asked yourself, why haven't any nation mentioned in the Bible debunk all the stories in the Bible?

Why haven't the Egyptians say that there was nothing like the Jews coming to live in Egypt and crossing the red sea after many years.

But most of you can't think that's why the unbelieve in you is so terrible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Mar 29
MuslimIgbo:
IF Deuteronomy 24:16 says that no man can die for other man’s sins, how come Jesus died for my sins?
WHY WILL ALMIGHTY GOD, ALL FORGIVING GOD, ALL POWERFUL GOD, ALL LOVING NEED THE BLOOD AND SACRIFICE OF AN INNOCENT MAN FOR HIS OWN ATONEMENT AND APPEASEMENT?
Let's stop twisting Scripture abeg!!
16 “Parents must not be put to death for something their children did. And children must not be put to death for something their parents did. People should be put to death only for a bad thing that they themselves did. - Deuteronomy 24 vs 16
Jesus Christ was not put to death for the bad things that someone else did. Jesus Christ instead died in order that those who had already been condemned to die by God — the people were found guilty and already condemned for their sins. Jesus Christ died in order that He could consume, by way of the Kingdom of God, those condemned of God, the Lost sheep of Israel, for His own glory, undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by AkinPhysicist: 8:52pm On Mar 29
Human sacrifice religion. *SPITS*

2 Likes

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 9:00pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

Why not tell your fellow slaves to stop poke nosing into Christian's matter. Are you rascal?

Anti-christian gave rise to Antiislaam, we just started with you useless slaves
If you don't want the world to see your religion as the troublesome one, leave others to be. Lest you also be like them.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by kareemkamil(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29
Hezzyluv:
JESUS loves you! 👉

Who Jesus love
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by kareemkamil(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29
Christianity is a big scam

2 Likes

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by gaskiyamagana: 9:27pm On Mar 29
ANTllSLAAM:

Slave, you mean you eru-iku allahu hate reading this quran verse that talks about the birth, dead and resurrection of Jesus Christ abi?

Quran 19:33

Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Leave Qur'an alone, solve the problem of your BLOOD SUCKING GOD, who have no other PEACEFUL options to clean you, all sons of his, of your sins, including those yet to be committed; EXCEPT SUCKING BLOOD OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON. The son who felt the pain and cried pityingly: "God, God, why do you forsake me".
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by yemmywesey(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29
[quote author=Nacson post=129173693][/quote]

At death the truth will be dawn on you that abrahmic religion is a scam to humanity, which Is a tool to control the rational thinking of human in the past, and it's no more relevant again to control scientific inclined minds any longer, but it is being used to control the minds of africans who suffered slavery, colonialism, post colonialism, neo colonialist and imperialism as a tool to control their minds.
You will realize in your grave that you are being manipulated and brainwashed in believing nonsense.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Expanse2020(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29
ReacherSaidNoth:
So the creator of the universe allowed himself to be killed by three nails becos a talking snake made a rib-woman eat a magic fruit?
Na so he come still beg another supreme being to stop the killing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣the person wey won die still de beg not to die

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:14pm On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

Leave Qur'an alone, solve the problem of your BLOOD SUCKING GOD, who have no other PEACEFUL options to clean you, all sons of his, of your sins, including those yet to be committed; EXCEPT SUCKING BLOOD OF HIS BEGOTTEN SON. The son who felt the pain and cried pityingly: "God, God, why do you forsake me".

I am showing you the crucifixion, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ as recorded in your Quran

If your understand the power in the blood of Jesus Christ you won't have vomited that thrash. Our God don't need animal's blood like allah that derives pleasure sucking billions of slaughtered rams, camels, etc blood annually

Can you name anyone allah forgives his or her sin throughout the whole quran?

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:21pm On Mar 29
luluman:
If you don't want the world to see your religion as the troublesome one, leave others to be. Lest you also be like them.

The world has already seen Islam the religion of total destruction as troublesome. The below pictures speaks

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:23pm On Mar 29
Kakamorufu:
You will be fine cool

You will surely get sense las las by the time I'm done with you just be rest assured
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Hezzyluv: 10:31pm On Mar 29
kareemkamil:

Who Jesus love

You 👉
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:31pm On Mar 29
Kumta:
May Allah SWT have mercy on your soul. Amin

Are you okay at all? allah the idol Muhammad inherited from his idolater father Abdullahi should have mercy on your soul abi? Pls tell me what is mercy about allah in Quran 8:12

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes."

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 10:36pm On Mar 29
Boldideas:

You are not a christian and you lack proper upbringing. This is not the way of Christ.

I am a Muslim revealing the truth about islam. You are very stupid because you knoweth not my mission here on NL.. Will you tell me the way of Christ as you kuku see that I just accept Christianity

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Newyorkitis(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29
God1000:
On this occasion of good Friday, I urge all christians in Nigeria and beyond to show love and tolerance to people of other faiths

I don't think this message is for the present day Christians... Coming from what has been happening, Christians are tolerant compared to other religions in Nigeria.
This prayer shouldn't be for the Christians in my opinion.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by RussellRutherfo: 10:43pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

MUMU, Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't crucified....

MU.GU.
Jesus Christ who is God bigger than the two right hand deformed looking Allah not only resurrected but mu.gu.

Your pedo child molester glutton long-throat false prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him) as the Jews used to refer to that glutton deceiver who died from poison after killing Safiyyah's husband and family and raping her also falsely lied in the quran due to illiteracy and plagiarizing of jewish and Christian stories in Surah An-nisa that it was made to appear that Jesus was actually crucified.

The mu.gu false pedo prophet(Poison be upon him) forgot he came 600years after Jesus and had no access to the scene or eyewitnesses of Jesus days and that Allah who is Satan the deceiver claimed in the quran that he deceived the Jews and Christians who already knew Jesus to have been crucified and resurrected 600years before your pedo prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by RussellRutherfo: 10:44pm On Mar 29
ReacherSaidNoth:
The real clowns are unthinking sheep like you who cannot tell the difference between reality and the jewish mythology you were unfortunately fed with.

MU.GU.
Jesus Christ who is God bigger than the two right hand deformed looking Allah not only resurrected but mu.gu.

Your pedo child molester glutton long-throat false prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him) as the Jews used to refer to that glutton deceiver who died from poison after killing Safiyyah's husband and family and raping her also falsely lied in the quran due to illiteracy and plagiarizing of jewish and Christian stories in Surah An-nisa that it was made to appear that Jesus was actually crucified.

The mu.gu false pedo prophet(Poison be upon him) forgot he came 600years after Jesus and had no access to the scene or eyewitnesses of Jesus days and that Allah who is Satan the deceiver claimed in the quran that he deceived the Jews and Christians who already knew Jesus to have been crucified and resurrected 600years before your pedo prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by RussellRutherfo: 10:45pm On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

MU.GU.

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 11:03pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

MUMU, Jesus Christ PBUH wasn't crucified....

Shut up... How can a bloody Muslim tell Christians about their belief.!? You Muslims are so full of yourself with your stupid narrative of Christianity
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 11:05pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
Brother Ahmed, biko tell me what you are doing on a Christian thread first of all undecided

Don't mind him!
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 11:10pm On Mar 29
gaskiyamagana:

True, true, those who killed 16soldiers recently are christians of true definition of peace, slowpoke?

Even if the killers were christians which we are not sure of... Did they carry out the killings cos of Christianity or were they shouting Holy Ghost fire or praise to Jesus while carrying out the killings?... You Muslims think every religion is as dumb as your evil and disgusting religion.

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 11:12pm On Mar 29
Tetraozonaitera:

Are you sure we have no knowledge about Jesus?
Wonderful!
We read accounts of people who ate and drank with him. People who were under his voice listening to his teachings.

You read the account of a Demon possessed self acclaimed prophet. Who was born hundreds of years after Christ left.

Someone who should not be a role model to a sane mind.

He was a murderer,
He was a wife snatcher,
He defiled a nine year old.
Hr encouraged lying because he himself was the father of lies.
He was a rapist. Etc

This same guy is your role model and your sick head is proud of him.

When it comes to Christian matters you guys should shut the fccck up. Because your role model is no where to be found near Christ.

Please enlighten him ... He is in the dark!

1 Like

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by historic: 11:17pm On Mar 29
ahmedio2017:

MUMU man I have said it several times that you lack understanding of Quran always seek knowledge before typing rubbish...

19:33) Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I WILL die, and the day I WILL be raised up alive.”

It is a present continuous tense .....

I can also say it
19:33) Peace be upon me(Ahmed) the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive.” it is a prayer...

Everyone of us shall die whether you like it or not. Jesus Christ PBUH is still alive he wasn't killed at all...

Do you know what you just typed is blasphemy!... What should we do to you since you have decided to be a blasphemer?... If it was in your stupid religion by now we know what would have happened to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Uses Snake To Perform Miracle In Church (Photos) / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Peter Obi Is My Friend, Befriend Him Too / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.