Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria (29614 Views)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Nails Linked To Crucifixion Of Jesus Found With Ancient Bone Embedded Inside(Pix / Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 1:53pm On Mar 30
YesDaddyTill203:

Your God is dead and buried, he ain't coming back.
You go wait tire. You don wait for 3000 years already. Una go wait till the end of time.
Alive ko, 5 alive ni.

Is the author of quran stupid to have included this in your war manual book?

Quran 19:33
Muhammad Ahmed & Samira

And the security/peace (was) on me (on the) day I was born, and (the) day I die, and (the) day I be sent/resurrected/revived alive
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by RussellRutherfo: 2:06pm On Mar 30
gaskiyamagana:

Here the brainwashed:
''Jesus Christ who is God...."
In other words, God sends God to come and die as sacrificial lamb to (same) God ?
Who is fooling who? Christians fooling God through Jesus or Jesus fooling God through christians or biblical God is fooling christians through Jesus?

Yes.

God in Flesh(Jesus) who shared same nature with the Father the Invisible Spirit was sent to come pay the price.
You won't understand because you follow the deformed 2 right handed moon god of a pedo prophet who also refers to himself as We everywhere in the quran.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by RussellRutherfo: 2:14pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Ok if Jesus Christ PBUH was crucified how was it crucified?
Your Bible is full of er.rors and contra.dictions
Stop this your nonsense, Jesus Christ PBUH had nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY, it was invented by Paul 80YEARS after Jesus went to heaven... Your pasto.rs are just scamming you, they know the truth...

The simple truth is that you are a sheep and what brain does a sheep have? Nothing.
Be wise my brother make a deep and thorough research about Jesus Christ PBUH, go to Jerusalem and see how they are worshiping ALLAH your so called pasto.rs will perform ablution and perform solat in Jerusalem... They aren't telling you the truth because of their business (church) the money they are making from you guys will not let them say the truth but they know the truth most expecially those that had been to Jerusalem........

Don't be deceived ooo Jesus Christ PBUH is a pure MUSLIM ooo, just try to travel to Jerusalem and know the truth don't argue blindly..... CHRISTIANITY is the most fo..oled sect on earth.... The bible you are talking about was WRITTEN and COMPILED by PAUL 80years after Jesus Christ PBUH went to heaven.....

Mu.gu says that Jesus is a muslim grin.

Jesus who came 600years before the first headslamming pedo prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him).

That's how wrapped and deformed muslims iq are.
I don't blame you. The devil's handbook for terrorism: the quran calls everything a muslim. Even pigs are Muslims. grin

Mu.gu says the Bible that your moon 2 right handed deformed god claims that he sent and persevered is corrupt. Same Bible that your pedo prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him) placed his hand and swore by.

Mu.gu also bashes Saint Paul(Bulus in the Tafsirs) who is not is way more intelligent than your illiterate pedophile Muhammad(Poison be upon him) but Apostle Paul never slept with a 9year old child like pedo prophet Muhammad(Poison be upon him) did.

Saint Paul is a god to Muhammad(Poison be upon him).
Muhammad(Poison be upon him) burning in hell doesn't come close to tieing the shoe laces of Apostle Paul's shoes be it in intelligence or good deeds.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by MuslimIgbo: 2:38pm On Mar 30
Zona123:

I don't know why you're asking these questions, whether for more knowledge or for an argument but whatever the case, yes indeed according to Deuteronomy 24:16, every man will suffer for his own sin and not for those of other people.
The term you used '"Die" doesn't mean physical death as every one living now will surely die at one point in time .

The death being talked about here is eternal punishment for unrepentant sinners. It is appointed for man to die once after which comes judgement Hebrews 9:27.
After the judgment Matthew 25:46 comes in for those who did not meet the criteria of spending eternity with God. That's eternal punishment (punishment that has no end)
And revelation 20:14 and 15 calls it the second death.
Christ death on the cross was for us an atonement for our sins because he who has no sin gave his life for sinners. Christ is not just man but also God and you know how his conception and birth took place, different from ours because his mother knew no man but conceived him while still a virgin, so he has no sin or guile, he's the the lamb without blemish who took away the sin of men and if you continue in your sin you're only telling God that you don't agree with his work of redeeming you that you want him to leave you to continue the way you're and you already know the consequences of that?.

Your second question is because you don't understand the plan of God to save us from experiencing the second death, God is all loving, all merciful, all forgiving like you rightly stated that's why he wants us to be saved because he's a good God, before now bloods of goats and sheep were usually used for atonement for sin but God discovered that those bloods are not without stain and does not really remove sin, then he decided that something should be done quickly to create a gateway for mankind to return to him after the physical death, so Christ volunteered to offer himself as a once and for all sacrifice without stain just to be that gateway by which we can return to God after life here on earth.
That's why though he posseses the power to stop his crucifixion or defend himself before Pontius Pilate, he didn't attempt to do that he surrendered himself willingly because his focus is on redeeming mankind and not what he has to go through in realizing that.
And you know what happened on the third day, he overcame death and grave and rose to life. Alleluia
You guys are just too irritatingly brainwashed and deluded.
How dare you say the term "die" doesn't mean physical death?
Who the hell do you think you are? English professor? Or you are one of the people who wrote Deuteronomy?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 3:32pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Why are you now believing your Nigerian pastors? I swear they are scamming you. Pray to God to bless you then travel to Jerusalem and see how people are worshiping God there, observing solat......

That's why are times it baffles me when Nigerian Christians argue blindly.
Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of knowledge... Try and seek knowledge oooo. CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria is a business enterprises ooooo
you have been parambulating about with this gibberish.. have been laughing at your foolishness.

Christ no die Christ no die and yet it was Christ himself that prophesied how he will die.

When they tell you to tell us how Jesus Christ survived it you tell us a story if how GOD change his face to that of Judas ( same Judas that committed suicide) and then Judas was killed in Christ place.

And fool like you believe that.

By the way about how people in Jerusalem pray.... People pray in their way of praying. They must not hit their heads oj the floor 20 to before it will be confirm they re praying.

Beside because Christ is Jew doesn't mean the Jews will be Christians.

We all know how Christianity came about. How the Jews oppose christianity but still it prevailed.

You also said we know nothing about Christianity... Please can you tell me about Christianity?

Thirdly, let engage in a debate WhatsApp debate.. not much of a nairaland person. Let me educate you.

And lastly, your Isa is not my Jesus Christ. They're extremely different people both in actions and words.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 3:34pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Why are you now believing your Nigerian pastors? I swear they are scamming you. Pray to God to bless you then travel to Jerusalem and see how people are worshiping God there, observing solat......

Jesus Christ PBUH said my people perish because of lack of knowledge... Try and seek knowledge oooo. CHRISTIANITY in Nigeria is a business enterprises ooooo
you have been parambulating about with this gibberish.. have been laughing at your foolishness.

Christ no die Christ no die and yet it was Christ himself that prophesied how he will die.

When they tell you to tell us how Jesus Christ survived it you tell us a story if how GOD change his face to that of Judas ( same Judas that committed suicide) and then Judas was killed in Christ place.

By the way about how people in Jerusalem pray.... People pray in their way of praying. They must not hit their heads oj the floor 20 to before it will be confirm they re praying.

We all know how Christianity came about. How the Jews oppose christianity but still it prevailed.

You also said we know nothing about Christianity... Please can you tell me about Christianity?

Thirdly, let engage in a debate WhatsApp debate.. not much of a nairaland person. Let me educate you.

And lastly, your Isa is not my Jesus Christ. They're extremely different people both in actions and words.

You want to tell me Jesus himself that always spoke about his own death all of a sudden survive it....meaning Jesus lied to his disciples he will die when he knew GOD will save him from death.

Same Jesus that rebuked Peter from telling him he will not die..

I swear you be clown
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 3:35pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

You want to tell me Jesus himself that always spoke about his own death all of a sudden survive it....meaning Jesus lied to his disciples he will die when he knew GOD will save him from death.

I swear you be clown.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:

I swear you be clown.

Why are you forcing yourself to Jesus Christ, knew absolutely NOTHING about CHRISTIANITY stop fooling yourself.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:02pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Why are you forcing yourself to Jesus Christ, knew absolutely NOTHING about CHRISTIANITY stop fooling yourself.
meaning Jesus Christ knew nothing about his own beloved Disciples workings.

How can you really think this nonsense is beyond me.

Jesus Christ that saw know things before it happens or see things didn't know that his disciples worked and established Christianity? From Peter to John the beloved etc?

I swear now I know u are a bigger clown
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:04pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Are you ok?
That Jesus Christ PBUH is a Muslim, we have full right to talks about him than you Christians . See, may be you don't know, Jesus Christ PBUH knew nothing about Christianity talkless of your yeye belief (Trinity). My brother you have been deceived, you have been hayiu h and brainwashed.......
you have full right to talk about Isa not Jesus Christ cause they're not same person.

For the last time Jesus is different from Isa and Jesus wasn't a Muslim. If your definition of one being a Muslim is because he said his GOD is one I'll have you know in my culture or community we believe our god is one... No other god like him... So maybe we should be called Muslims na.

Fool
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:06pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

Stop this your nonsense, Jesus Christ PBUH had nothing to do with CHRISTIANITY, it was invented by Paul 80YEARS after Jesus went to heaven... Your pasto.rs are just scamming you, they know the truth...

The simple truth is that you are a sheep and what brain does a sheep have? Nothing.
Be wise my brother make a deep and thorough research about Jesus Christ PBUH, go to Jerusalem and see how they are worshiping ALLAH your so called pasto.rs will perform ablution and perform solat in Jerusalem... They aren't telling you the truth because of their business (church) the money they are making from you guys will not let them say the truth but they know the truth most expecially those that had been to Jerusalem........

Don't be deceived ooo Jesus Christ PBUH is a pure MUSLIM ooo, just try to travel to Jerusalem and know the truth don't argue blindly..... CHRISTIANITY is the most fo..oled sect on earth.... The bible you are talking about was WRITTEN and COMPILED by PAUL 80years after Jesus Christ PBUH went to heaven.....
lol it was invented by Paul and yet Peter and John the beloved helped built the Christianity. Wow wow wow. So u telling me they will help build something that goes against Christ their master for Paul?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:07pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

lol it was invented by Paul and yet Peter and John the beloved helped built the Christianity. Wow wow wow. So u telling me they will help build something that goes against Christ their master for Paul?

This stupidity again.

How is Jesus who was a Jew and practice the Jewish religion bee a Muslim?

Because he atimes how his head in prayers? They're also instances where he didn't bow but looked up to the heavens to pray. Infact teaching his disciples to pray he didn't tell them to bow their head but simply say "Our Father"
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:07pm On Mar 30
ahmedio2017:

This stupidity again.

How is Jesus who was a Jew and practice the Jewish religion bee a Muslim?

Because he atimes how his head in prayers? They're also instances where he didn't bow but looked up to the heavens to pray. Infact teaching his disciples to pray he didn't tell them to bow their head but simply say "Our Father who art in Heaven"
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
None of this is in fact true. Paul did not invent Christianity. Rather, his writings which were largely twisted by those who sought to gain from what they saw was a political movement which they later use in creating what you know as Christianity today. undecided

Peter and John did not help build Christianity either since the contents of their letters were also twisted by those who created Christianity. undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
∆ lol it was invented by Paul and yet Peter and John the beloved helped built the Christianity. Wow wow wow. So u telling me they will help build something that goes against Christ their master for Paul?
1. These accusations against Paul, Peter and John are all false. undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:28pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
None of this is in fact true. Paul did not invent Christianity. Rather, his writings which were largely twisted by those who sought to gain from what they saw was a political movement which they later use in creating what you know as Christianity today. undecided

Peter and John did not help build Christianity either since the contents of their letters were also twisted by those who created Christianity. undecided
even you self dull.

Christianity started in Antioch in Syria.. Paul wasn't even converted then when Christianity was founded. The disciples when about preaching about Christ till when Paul was Converted. The only thing you can say is Paul did the most. Went the most ... But you can understand why... After years of persecuting the Christians... Remenber before his convertion it was said Paul was persecuting Christians..not Jews.. Christians so if Paul founded Christianity, then how come before his very convertion he was persecuting Christians?

Lol same Peter and John that went about preaching about Christ? His death and resurrection?

The.moment they went about preaching about Christ then truly they have added hands in growing Christianity because without Christ death and resurrection Christianity is nothing.

But since he died and the John and Peter were clearly preaching it, then truly, they did join in growing Christianity
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 4:37pm On Mar 30
ANTllSLAAM:

We Christians has the fear of God in us, islamic deity and idol Muhammad inherited from his idolater father Abdullahi loves sucking human bloods with animal's blood if not his slaves won't be shouting allahu akuburu before and after beheading people

Once you tell your fellow slaves and eru-iku to mind there business by not preaching against Christianity or talking against Christians and Bible, Antiislam will surely stop exposing the stupidity and nonsense in your war manual books quran and hadith
Obviously you are yourself a fanatic: even Bishop Oyedepo & Baba Adeboye will be disappointed in you for such comment. Such a fake Christian you are.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
■ even you self dull. Christianity started in Antioch in Syria.. Paul wasn't even converted then when Christianity was founded.
■ The disciples when about preaching about Christ till when Paul was Converted. The only thing you can say is Paul did the most. Went the most ... But you can understand why... After years of persecuting the Christians... Remenber before his convertion it was said Paul was persecuting Christians..not Jews.. Christians so if Paul founded Christianity, then how come before his very convertion he was persecuting Christians?
■ Lol same Peter and John that went about preaching about Christ? His death and resurrection? The.moment they went about preaching about Christ then truly they have added hands in growing Christianity because without Christ death and resurrection Christianity is nothing.
But since he died and the John and Peter were clearly preaching it, then truly, they did join in growing Christianity
1. What is instead recorded is that the followers of Jesus Christ were labeled "Christians" by a bunch of Pagans out in Antioch, Syria. They probably even meant it as a derogatory term as well. How in the world did you turn that to then mean that Christianity was founded in Antioch, Syria? undecided

2. How can you objectively conclude that Paul did the most when the accounts contained in the book of Acts from where you draw this conclusion were supposedly written by a man whose major focus was on recording Paul and not the first 12 disciples, or the many others after that? undecided

3. You accuse them falsely. John and Peter also knew well that Jesus Christ considered religion to be antiChrist. So, how could you conclude without evidence that they created that which was against their master? undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 4:41pm On Mar 30
luluman:
Obviously you are yourself a fanatic: even Bishop Oyedepo & Baba Adeboye will be disappointed in you for such comment. Such a fake Christian you are.

A fake Christian for exposing the nonsense in islam, Quran and Hadith right?

Below are some of terrorist organizations fighting for allah and Muhammad

Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 4:43pm On Mar 30
ANTllSLAAM:

A fake Christian for exposing the nonsense in islam, Quran and Hadith right?

Below are some of terrorist organizations fighting for allah and Muhammad
Well' peace to every true Christian that will spread the gospel and not fake ones spreading fanatism
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ANTllSLAAM: 4:49pm On Mar 30
luluman:
Well' peace to every true Christian that will spread the gospel and not fake ones spreading fanatism

Is like you're new here.. So it is on NL you wan take preach for these people that are been controlled by the same demons that visited Muhammad in cave.

You know what, go preach for their chief slave here on nairaland, AntiChrstian, after winning his soul, come back here for thanksgiving
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:51pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
1. What is instead recorded is that the followers of Jesus Christ were labeled "Christians" by a bunch of Pagans out in Antioch, Syria. They probably even meant it as a derogatory term as well. How in the world did you turn that to then mean that Christianity was founded in Antioch, Syria? undecided

2. How can you objectively conclude that Paul did the most when the accounts contained in the book of Acts from where you draw this conclusion were supposedly written by a man whose major focus was on recording Paul and not the first 12 disciples, or the many others after that? undecided

3. You accuse them falsely. John and Peter also knew well that Jesus Christ considered religion to be antiChrist. So, how could you conclude without evidence that they created that which was against their master? undecided

1. Common sense should tell you if the followers of Christ was called Christians then and they didn't reject it, and the name stuck and they went about still preaching about Jesus while people of Antioch and surrounding kept calling them Christians then it means that were they became Christians first cause that's wh re they were knew as Christians first.
Weather by a bunch of pagans or not. Still that's were they were called Christians.

Nigeria was first called it name by lugard's wife and it stuck.. today we are known as Nigerians.

2. Peter speeches were recorded. John testimony in Revelation was recorded. In the book of act, many of the apostles works were recorded. So what are you saying?

3. They created it. Might not have been deliberate but they did by both their actions and inactions and by their words too since when they were constantly called Christians by the pagans, they never rebuked the pagans and say "stop calling us Christians we ain't Christians"
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:51pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:

1. Common sense should tell you if the followers of Christ was called Christians then and they didn't reject it, and the name stuck and they went about still preaching about Jesus while people of Antioch and surrounding kept calling them Christians then it means that were they became Christians first cause that's wh re they were knew as Christians first.
Weather by a bunch of pagans or not. Still that's were they were called Christians.

Nigeria was first called it name by lugard's wife and it stuck.. today we are known as Nigerians.

2. Peter speeches were recorded. John testimony in Revelation was recorded. In the book of act, many of the apostles works were recorded. So what are you saying?

3. They created it. Might not have been deliberate but they did by both their actions and inactions and by their words too since when they were constantly called Christians by the pagans, they never rebuked the pagans and say "stop calling us Christians we ain't Christians"
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:52pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
tell me the truth, why didn't these apostles reject the tag of Christians by those pagans calling them that?

Shey if I call you a thief or a murderer, you will reject the tag and tell me to stop calling you that?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 4:53pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
tell me the truth, why didn't these apostles reject the tag of Christians by those pagans calling them that?

Shey if I call you a thief or a murderer, you will reject the tag and tell me to stop calling you that?.
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
■ tell me the truth, why didn't these apostles reject the tag of Christians by those pagans calling them that?
■ Shey if I call you a thief or a murderer, you will reject the tag and tell me to stop calling you that?
What would have been the point of rejecting the tag? Did you intend for them to fight the pagans or what? undecided

2. You don't know me, do you? I would just simply ignore you and keep on doing my thing. grin
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Niklaus398: 5:08pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:
What would have been the point of rejecting the tag? Did you intend for them to fight the pagans or what? undecided

2. You don't know me, do you? I would just simply ignore you and keep on doing my thing. grin
so if those pagans had called them satanism, they would've not say anything or reject it and instead say what the point of rejecting it?
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by ahmedio2017(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
you have full right to talk about Isa not Jesus Christ cause they're not same person.

For the last time Jesus is different from Isa and Jesus wasn't a Muslim. If your definition of one being a Muslim is because he said his GOD is one I'll have you know in my culture or community we believe our god is one... No other god like him... So maybe we should be called Muslims na.

Fool

He also submitted to the will of God....
Jesus Christ PBUH is a MUSLIM you can prove me wrong....

I've given you 2point already, you too tell us what Jesus has to do with Christianity tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Mar 30
Niklaus398:
so if those pagans had called them satanism, they would've not say anything or reject it and instead say what the point of rejecting it?
They were considered blasphemers, and even Satanists by their own Jewish brothers. Did they resist them? undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by lawani: 6:24pm On Mar 30
Kobojunkie:

There is invention.and there in institutionalization. Paul was the one to start saying Jesus liked Gentiles. He was the one to start saying he died for Gentiles forcibly when Jesus himself publicly referred to Gentiles as dogs in the Bible. The problem.with Christianity is saying its nonsense is absolute truth for the whole world. If restricted to one country it would not be cancerous. Therefore Paul invented religion and he never met Jesus while the Roman empire turned it into a force. That is the true position
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 6:33pm On Mar 30
lawani:
■ There is invention.and there in institutionalization. Paul was the one to start saying Jesus liked Gentiles. He was the one to start saying he died for Gentiles forcibly when Jesus himself publicly referred to Gentiles as dogs in the Bible. The problem.with Christianity is saying its nonsense is absolute truth for the whole world. If restricted to one country it would not be cancerous. Therefore Paul invented religion and he never met Jesus while the Roman empire turned it into a force. That is the true position
There is also a misconception. Paul never said the ones he referred to as Gentiles were the very same ones that Jesus Christ referred to as dogs - Non-Israelites. The other Israelite tribes — non-Jewish people — whose country — the nation of Israel— had been destroyed by the God of Isreal by way of the Assyrians back in 720BC were out there roaming among the Gentiles. That leap that by Gentiles Paul meant the dogs was instead made by those who constructed the religion of Christianity through their many dubious twists of the word of Paul. undecided
Re: Photos: christians perform drama depicting the crucifixion of Christ in Nigeria by luluman: 7:07pm On Mar 30
ANTllSLAAM:

Is like you're new here.. So it is on NL you wan take preach for these people that are been controlled by the same demons that visited Muhammad in cave.

You know what, go preach for their chief slave here on nairaland, AntiChrstian, after winning his soul, come back here for thanksgiving
I thought I was speaking to a real Christian. Sorry, bye.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Prays For Aisha Buhari Over Cabal In Aso Rock / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / What Sin Would Do To You If You Continue Feeding It As A Christian (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.