Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures (3832 Views)

Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? / Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 2:51pm On Mar 29
In this funny video, a guy joined the Mexican ladies dancing in circle and was clearly just having fun but the girlfriend quickly came and took him away from the midst of the Mexican ladies. This video posted on IG has garnered alot of responses and mixed reactions ever since it was posted.

What's your opinion on this? Do you think the girlfriend is jealous or just trying to protect her man.
Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comment section.

Cc: Rocktation, Dominique, Nlfpmod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXOeAhd2WIs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Rebuke: 3:20pm On Mar 29
Lol. The guy is very funny, I like his dancing step. The lady should have just allowed the guy enjoy himself or join in the dance too naπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Kriss216: 4:08pm On Mar 29
Wetin this slim innocent guy dey do with that baby whale? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by faceland: 4:38pm On Mar 29
Okays, watched the video, it was an innocent dance. May be she overreacted.

INSECURITY (threaten or embarrassed).

3 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by PapaNnamdi: 5:14pm On Mar 29
OH-BI-RIIIN
Fear Dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Rebuke: 6:11pm On Mar 29
faceland:
Okays, watched the video, it was an innocent dance. May be she overreacted.

INSECURITY (threaten or embarrassed).

She probably felt the guy was stealing the show and getting too much attention,lol.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29
did you see any other young fit man in that vid? the babe prevented an unfortunate "accident" to happen with her tipsy boyfriend...lol!

here is my take on this: if it was the way around, and we were on a cruise and 10 randy dudes were dancing and my woman wanted to enter to dance with them, i would react the exact same way this woman did.

5 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Northernblood8(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29
He is a fool and a p..u..s..s..y. Men are not supposed to dance like women, it makes them look dumb. Very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Rebuke: 9:09pm On Mar 29
Northernblood8:
He is a fool and a p..u..s..s..y. Men are not supposed to dance like women, it makes them look dumb. Very disgusting

Easy chief, some guys are just easy going and play alot. I don't think that actually makes a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Benwallt(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29
Kriss216:
Wetin this slim innocent guy dey do with that baby whale? undecided
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ be careful. Baby whale ke

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by talk2hb1(m): 1:55am On Mar 30
Maybe one lady commented that she likes him unknowingly

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by josephubah111(m): 6:27am On Mar 30
Facts they don't...it's wired In Them.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Cassandraloius: 7:41am On Mar 30
Insecurity and lack of trust.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 7:55am On Mar 30
talk2hb1:
Maybe one lady commented that she likes him unknowingly

Lol, I can't blame her though. Don't leave a sheep with the wolves.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by talk2hb1(m): 8:58am On Mar 30
Glimpsetv:

Lol, I can't blame her though. Don't leave a sheep with the wolves.
What?
Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by ValCon888: 1:07pm On Mar 30
The guy was simply having fun. A free spirit like him shouldn't be in a relationship with a prison warden like her.

2 Likes

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 9:14pm On Mar 30
ValCon888:
The guy was simply having fun. A free spirit like him shouldn't be in a relationship with a prison warden like her.

πŸ‘Œ
Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Rebuke: 7:56am On Mar 31
ValCon888:

Exactly my point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 2:04pm On Apr 06
ValCon888:
Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Trueprophet91: 11:13am On Apr 10
Rebuke:

Exactly my point.

Funny enough,opposites tend to attract!
It's the way of nature

1 Like

Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 4:35pm On Apr 15
Trueprophet91:

Funny enough,opposites tend to attract!
It's the way of nature
Re: Is It True That Ladies Don't Like To See Their Men Having Fun? Pictures by Glimpsetv: 4:36pm On Apr 15
I wonder why the ladies have refused to respond to this heavy allegation. Should we assume it's true then?

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Go On A Date With? / How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.