Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? (3832 Views)

"My Boyfriend Beats Me Always But I Love Him" / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? / Should You Always Tell Someone You Love How You Feel About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by Curiouscity(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2012
What are the differences between these statements?

a) I LOVE U.
b) I LOVE TO LOVE U
c) I LOVE LOVING U.

My female colleague in the office keep telling me these every weekend. She says they mean different things
but I don't know.
Can someone explain?
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by skydeep(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Curious_city:

a) I LOVE U.
b) I LOVE TO LOVE U
c) I LOVE LOVING U.

My female colleague in the office keep telling me these every weekend. She says they mean different things
but I don't know.
Can someone explain?
just get d feelings and actions and forget d words. cool
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
She's smarter than you, if she can actually use simple words to twist, mesmerize, and discombobulate you. . .

When she says she loves you, she means she has gotten over the common "likeness". This is intense likeness talking here. She can do any thing within reasonable limits for you. Her actions proves what she says to you. . .

"I love to love you" means that she takes extreme delight in putting her words into action. She is not compelled to love you, nor is she under duress to do so. She simply knows what she is doing, and is enjoying every minute of it.
"I love to love you" should not be mistaken with "i'll love to love you". . . The latter means she is still contemplating, while the former, like i explained above, means she's taking delight in expressing the emotion called love. . .

"I love loving you" is the same thing as "i love to love you". . . She is just proving her mastery of words over you. . . Haha.

And hey, if she keeps saying those to you and her actions prove otherwise, then she is just fooling you the more. . . Taking delight in the fact that you know nought about what she is saying and will keep twisting you the more. . .grin
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by skydeep(f): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: She's smarter than you, if she can actually use simply words to twist, mesmerize, and discombobulate you. . .

When she says she loves you, she means she has gotten over the common "likeness". This is intense likeness talking here. She can do any thing within reasonable limits for you. Her actions proves what she says to you. . .

"I love to love you" means that she takes extreme delight in putting her words into action. She is not compelled to love you, nor is she under duress to do so. She simply knows what she is doing, and is enjoying every minute of it.
"I love to love you" should not be mistaken with "i'll love to love you". . . The latter means she is still contemplating, while the former, like i explained above, means she's taking delight in expressing the emotion called love. . .

"I love loving you" is the same thing as "i love to love you". . . She is just proving her mastery of words over you. . . Haha.

And hey, if she keeps saying those to you and her actions prove otherwise, then she is just fooling you the more. . . Taking delight in the fact that you know nought about what she is saying and will keep twisting you the more. . .grin
dude, u are loquacious. undecided. Must u say all these?
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by lioncoolst(m): 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Curious_city:

a) I LOVE U.
b) I LOVE TO LOVE U
c) I LOVE LOVING U.

but I don't know.
Can someone explain?
There appears to be an intellectual divide btwn u and the babe; the babe has noticed this and she is now using it to give you brain combustions. I advise you take some time out to rebuild ur intel.
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ask Google jorh
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by Curiouscity(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Kaiiii, I knew I was in for a good laugh when I posted this. And you guys have not disappointed me at all.lol!!

Abeg, keep them coming!!
Re: How Do U Tell Someone That You LOVE Him/her? by Eazi1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] ask er did i fit the perfect man 4 u?

(1) (Reply)

Does Educational Qualification Matters In Relationship? / Ladies, Describe Your Dream Guy / 10 Super Reasons Men Love Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.