Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? (13115 Views)

When A Son Should Not Succeed A Father By Deji Yesufu / 4 Ways You Can "Honor Your Father And Mother" / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by saintopus(m): 8:12pm On Mar 29
ideatoprince18:
If only children knows what a real Father goes through to make things around the home work fine.... They will sing beautiful songs for their Dad.

The reason why people do sing songs of appreciation for their mum is mostly cos of the struggles that women go through are mainly physical and it's all seen in the eye. Women are creatures of emotion so it's easy for people to see their struggle through emotional side.

When we were little, whenever my Dad comes home from shop, sometimes he will be angry,sometimes he will be sad. In all the time, he always made sure we never lacked . When I came of age and started following him to shop, I found out that from morning till night he wont eat a thing. I thought he was fasting then. I never knew that he was starving so that we will eat. He was starving so as to be able to meet up family needs. Sometimes when we ask him for money or stuffs he will tell us off. We will become angry and meet our mum who will give us the money. I never understood all this until I grew up. Now I'm a man and I'm facing issues and see reasons why my Dad behaves the way he do then.

If u think a woman struggles more than a man, try ask a widow what she goes through then u will understand.

Do u know what it is to take care of yourself talkless of adding two, three, four people to yourself and be the sole provider of them all. Many will say women will do it. And I will tell u that 98% of women cant take care of a family without complaining when the Father is around doing nothing.

You said it All. Nothing to add.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29
In Anambra men struggle to give their wives a happy home and make them comfortable while
In Imo I see women doing the struggling to feed one holigan and lazy husband whose day's proceeds ends in a brothel.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Genesiszero: 8:22pm On Mar 29
No mother can be more of a Father than a Father, neither can any father be more of a mother than a mother.

if you think this is a lie, ask the widows around you how does it feel to play the motherly role and equally joining it with the fatherly role, and then ask the widowers how it feels to play the role of a Father and equally joining it with the role of a mother. then you'll have your answer!

they're both designed to operate in their respective offices and hence no one is more of a parent to the child than the other, if it we're not so, no need to have a Father if the mother can do all this herself and likewise to the father too!

Note: this assertions are based on the assumption that both the father and the mother are playing their respective roles properly in the life of the children.

the whole answer to this question might not be precise with a universal answer, as the answer is based on the experience of the child from either from the absence of the father or the absence of the mother.

a child whose father is more present In their life may likey choose his Father over his mother and vise versa to the child whose mother is present in their life than the father!

every child needs the soft heart(mother) for sympathy towards humanity and likewise brutality and ruggedity(Father) towards mankind to live and exist In this world! if you lack either of the two, people will take you for granted!

NB: this assertions here are based on logic and with no emotional attachment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by tochez24(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29
Praktikals1000:
Before male children know the truth about this question, they must have had children who also think that their mum is the one making all the sacrifice

When i was very small, i saw my dad provided for me and my siblings including my mum...

Then my mum took care of the six of us, cooking, cleaning, bathing us everyday and the rest you know, still adding it to her yam business⚠️

I really thought my mum was making all the sacrifices and I hated my dad for his non loving attitude towards us, though he paid all our school fees, food and other bills.... To me as a kid that wasn't enough, i wanted more😆😂😂😂

Sometimes my dad wouldn't talk to any of us when he comes back from work, sometimes he will come back very late in the night after drinking to stupor... Sometimes he wouldn't even talk to mum!!! To me, he didn't care and i was very mad at him♂️

20 years later down the lane,I'm now making my own money..... Now i understand and see everything my dad went through😩😩

Omo to make money no be beans talkless of taking care of many people🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dey fear to marry sef because of bills like dis😆😂😂😂

To me, fathers pay the ultimate price for the family o even though some women dey try shaaaa

It's the circle of life, many kids somewhere right now wouldn't still understand until it get to their turn!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Chinedumejoooo: 8:25pm On Mar 29
Poster are you married?
You would have know hy now that man must water the ground before the woman (wife) will come in.
This topic is useless as far as am concern.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by SeriouslySense(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29
No one will ever love a child unconditionally like the Mother. So She does everything she can to give her child what he or she needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by descarado: 8:26pm On Mar 29
ideatoprince18:

Do u know what it is to take care of yourself talkless of adding two, three, four people to yourself and be the sole provider of them all. Many will say women will do it. And I will tell u that 98% of women cant take care of a family without complaining when the Father is around doing nothing.
Who told you men are sole providers in families?
The women you see at work, markets, they provide for ghosts?
Abegi close ya mat dia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Tunde835(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

It is clear there .

That is my point

Bring your own points to counter it's not rocket science
No. I have other things to do.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by descarado: 8:27pm On Mar 29
Godsonkemz:
In Anambra men struggle to give their wives a happy home and make them comfortable while
In Imo I see women doing the struggling to feed one holigan and lazy husband whose day's proceeds ends in a brothel.
Seriously?
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Sportspredicto(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Take it easy not all family are rosy
Worst parent ever! During my Nysc, I met a fellow corper and God gave him best parents and within my heart I just told God that he gave me worst parent! What have I done to deserve this, what did I do in my last world for him to give me worst parent in this world? The father God gave me is rich but stingy! I can't call him daddy but he doesn't worth it. He is rich and have about several houses but can't give me a dime to start business after university! He doesn't want me successful than him!
I hate my parents because they both are terrible. I regret having them as parents!

Honestly it's pertinent to emphasize tremendously that sports betting have been the only thing sustaining me. I worked after graduation but the company closed due to economic forex issues and other economic vices. I don't want to go into crime because I just want to be a better person for the society so I just play 2 or 3 odds daily to double my money though sometimes the vicissitudes of sports betting is certain. No help but am pushing life.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Sleekfingers: 8:28pm On Mar 29
Women are built to give birth to babies , breastfeed them like every other animals. So what the fuss about that? Abi, na men suppose breastfeed the baby?

The word Struggle is what I find annoying.

Men also have their responsibilities to play. Providing and support physically and emotionally. I am playing my part as a father to my kids.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Praktikals1000: 8:33pm On Mar 29
tochez24:

When i was very small, i saw my dad provided for me and my siblings including my mum...

Then my mum took care of the six of us, cooking, cleaning, bathing us everyday and the rest you know, still adding it to her yam business⚠️

I really thought my mum was making all the sacrifices and I hated my dad for his non loving attitude towards us, though he paid all our school fees, food and other bills.... To me as a kid that wasn't enough, i wanted more😆😂😂😂

Sometimes my dad wouldn't talk to any of us when he comes back from work, sometimes he will come back very late in the night after drinking to stupor... Sometimes he wouldn't even talk to mum!!! To me, he didn't care and i was very mad at him♂️

20 years later down the lane,I'm now making my own money..... Now i understand and see everything my dad went through😩😩

Omo to make money no be beans talkless of taking care of many people🤣🤣🤣🤣

I dey fear to marry sef because of bills like dis😆😂😂😂

To me, fathers pay the ultimate price for the family o even though some women dey try shaaaa

It's the circle of life, many kids somewhere right now wouldn't still understand until it get to their turn!!!!
You are so on point.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Idaytesj29(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29
Jerryhare:
Who hustle for money to get all these? FATHER

So let's give it to father, had it been father can get pregnant, nothing will be say about you women

Can they even get pregnant without the father.

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by jaxxy(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29
I don't know why dis is even a question? undecided Humans can be unnecessarily complicated.

The wife is a helpmate where ever the man lacks or needs help she should assist or support but that also means the man must not be idle.

So all this comparison and competition is not part of marriage. it is ur personal issues u brought in marriage.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Tallesty1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29
The mod that moved this to frontpage and the poster do not deserve Easter meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by okoroemeka(m): 8:48pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Money is not everything, have you considered single moms or people who gave birth out of rape without a man figure, how did they do it ?
there is a reason men die earlier than women,women are not created to handle the type of works and stress a man can take,many men suffer more than truck tyre to provide for their families,a woman will crumble and have hunchback if she tries to carry the burden a man can happily carry

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by RickyJesus: 8:49pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Make money as a man and stop being frustrated because you are poor
Sounding more idiotic than earlier,

Very idiotic somebody, coming up with the stupidest topic of the 21 century.

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by spencekat(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29
tommy589:

grin grin grin

Men don't see it as struggling, they see it has responsibilities of having a family. While women see it has struggling with expectations of reward
Women are very emotional

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jewskillmohamed: 8:49pm On Mar 29
RickyJesus:

Sounding more idiotic than earlier,

Very idiotic somebody, coming up with the stupidest topic of the 21 century.

I am not your father stop blaming me for the way your life turned out
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by emonis88: 9:02pm On Mar 29
helinues:

Whether you are a toddler, kids, young, adult, irrespective of gender, I treat people equally cos that's my expectations in return and it's working
Hmm!!! Seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by CodeTemplar: 9:13pm On Mar 29
Wuruwuru OP.
You broke child raising into four points then supplemented it with abstractions like mental stress and emotional stuff.

The insult a woman will dish out alone is 10 times those.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by RickyJesus: 9:19pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

I am not your father stop blaming me for the way your life turned out
Still sounding like an idiot that you are, with zero perspicacity on what life is on about.

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Money is not everything, have you considered single moms or people who gave birth out of rape without a man figure, how did they do it ?
It says between father and mother, which one be rape again Do you know the kind of job men do to take care of their family, including siblings and friends. Soldiers way dey die for battlefield na fathers too. Men dey quick die of heart attack because of the struggle, over thinking etc. Abeg no go there, there's no comparison..

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by SGANIVA(m): 9:23pm On Mar 29
Why do men die first in almost the whole families, when you get this answer, you will know wetin sup, to be a man is not easy oo

2 Likes

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Damian911: 9:38pm On Mar 29
Which kain foolish moniker you dey use Op
Crase dey your head
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Bimpe29: 9:44pm On Mar 29
In a typical family set up, father is the Chief Hustler while the mother is his assistant.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by onlinestaff247: 9:44pm On Mar 29
Women struggles mostly at the home front but the men struggles 100% on the battlefield.

That's why most husbands die before their wives.

If you come to my area, only land ladies are the ones remaining...All their husbands have died.

Same applies to other areas wherever in the country.

You can conduct the statistics if you want to.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by livinbygrace: 9:50pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:
For me I will say it's the mother and here are my debate list below you can counter it with your own list if you feel mine is s wrong .

Pregnancy and Childbirth: Mothers undergo the physical challenges of pregnancy, labor, and delivery, which can be intense and demanding.

Breastfeeding: Mothers who breastfeed often have to manage feeding schedules, potential difficulties like mastitis, and the time-consuming nature of breastfeeding sessions.

Primary Caregiving Role: Mothers are often seen as the primary caregivers, responsible for nurturing, comforting, and meeting the emotional needs of children.

Multi-tasking: Mothers frequently juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, such as household chores, childcare, and work responsibilities.

Emotional Labor: Mothers may bear a significant amount of emotional labor, including managing family relationships, mediating conflicts, and providing emotional support.

Societal Expectations: Society often places higher expectations and pressures on mothers to excel in both professional and domestic roles including moral roles for example don't smoke or go to the bar you are a woman.

Mental Load: Mothers often carry the mental load of planning and organizing family activities, appointments, and household logistics.

Sleep Deprivation: Especially in the early stages of parenting, mothers may experience more interrupted sleep due to nighttime feedings and childcare responsibilities.
Career Sacrifices: Many mothers face challenges in balancing career advancement with family responsibilities, leading to potential career sacrifices.

Stereotypes and Bias: Stereotypes and biases can lead to mothers being undervalued or taken for granted in their contributions to the family.

It's important to note that these points are based on societal perceptions and norms, and individual experiences may vary widely. Both mothers and fathers play crucial roles in their families, and their contributions should be acknowledged and appreciated equally.

Its either you are intoxicated with alcohol,raised by single mother,or an infant for typing this nonsense.
Who oes not know that despite all father"s effort the thing called marriage favors only women and thats why you see them trooping to churches,mosques,shrines just to get a husband.So asking this question is abnormal.
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jewskillmohamed: 9:55pm On Mar 29
RickyJesus:

Still sounding like an idiot that you are, with zero perspicacity on what life is on about.

Still searching for your biological father?
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jerryhare: 9:55pm On Mar 29
Idaytesj29:

Can they even get pregnant without the father.

That's the point my brother

1 Like

Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Vulcan24(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29
Man the silent sufferer!
You have no freaking idea what sine men take and go through just to keep their family!

It's a cross men bear to work, die and live for their kids and woman! Alas the world has taught some a lesson that it ain't worth it so they renege!
Re: Between A Father And A Mother Who Struggles More? by Jerryhare: 9:59pm On Mar 29
Jewskillmohamed:

Money is everything, we have single dad too that must cater for his children

Mothers are nothing but helpers, fathers are the one doing a great job. I still stand on my point, fathers struggle most, even na father dey first die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

@ JMAN05, Please Defend Jehovah's Witnesses Doctrines Here. / Jesus: Age 12-30 / If The Bible Is A Fairy-Tale, Then Why Is It Banned In At Least 52 Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.