Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal (31478 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Emodeee: 12:34am On Mar 30
Freshtruth:
When she mean she sold all her properties she meant all the juice in her pussy has been drilled by her sugar daddies she gave are all to make this movie come to reality

This type of people never leave nairaland?😀😀😀😀.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by olusola200: 2:56am On Mar 30
Collect the award from he she
Give it to the right person
Also never relate with Femi and odunlade again
They are good for nothing bad influence
Not a role model,
They are the reason behind this saga.
Beer parlour guys ,
The 2 of them has nothing to offer again law of diminishing returns had set in , their career is nose diving.
Oga Bello sorry for what femi did to your good name, the future will ask him,

Show me your friends and I will tell you your kind of person.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by okven: 3:47am On Mar 30
it could have failed, what would been your plight then ?

I don't believe you either

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Akhee: 5:10am On Mar 30
Omihanifa:
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.
I just learnt that it was for a movie premiere that Bobrisky got the Award. Lol if she will get idea to give Bob the award for publicity, which kind idea she wan put for that movie.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Akhee: 5:12am On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlkNpkkFTc?si=hhnxWiT3x9aPBgsK

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Eniola Ajao has again spoken on the ‘Best Dressed Female’ award given to controversial transvestite, Bobrisky at the premiere of her movie, ‘Ajakaju

According to the video from the movie premiere,
Bobrisky was presented with the Best Dressed Female award and was given a cheque of N1 million at the event.

However, in an interview with Arise TV, the producer Eniola Ajao described Bobrisky’s award as a charade.

Despite her explanations, her movie premiere has continued to earn backlash on social media.
Consequently, she released a video message via her Instagram page, denying awarding Bobrisky.
She pleaded with Nigerians to support her by going to the cinema to watch her movie, stressing that she would go bankrupt if her movie is cancelled because of the Bobrisky saga

She explained that the Best Dressed Female award given to Bobrisky was just for promotion purposes.

Source: Gossipmillnaija, Wahalanetwork @IG
Go and meet Bob make una share the 1million.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Faposky95: 5:53am On Mar 30
Omihanifa:
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.

It's called bad timing....
Our people die to lack of patience fall for this almost all the time
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Easylife1234: 7:58am On Mar 30
May God help you
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Mrhonesty: 8:24am On Mar 30
She is saying the truth, you are saying it's a lie,. When your liar presidential candidate lies, you praise him. Go to the movie and watch the movie first.

quote author=DaddyRochie1642 post=129170514]I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Exceed15: 8:25am On Mar 30
Sell your lies to your mumu fans..
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by MyExpression(m): 11:05am On Mar 30
Na now una go know say bobrisky no get real loyal fan base.

Clout chasers are not Social Media influencers
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by HisXLNC1: 12:07pm On Mar 30
No need to beg Nigerians. Go and beg the person you used to promote the movie. You have your reasons. Nigerians too have their reasons.
Dayvidoo:

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Eniola Ajao has again spoken on the ‘Best Dressed Female’ award given to controversial transvestite, Bobrisky at the premiere of her movie, ‘Ajakaju

Bobrisky was presented with the Best Dressed Female award and was given a cheque of N1 million at the event.

However, in an interview with Arise TV, the producer Eniola Ajao described Bobrisky’s award as a charade.

Despite her explanations, her movie premiere has continued to earn backlash on social media.
Consequently, she released a video message via her Instagram page, denying awarding Bobrisky.
She pleaded with Nigerians to support her by going to the cinema to watch her movie, stressing that she would go bankrupt if her movie is cancelled because of the Bobrisky saga

She explained that the Best Dressed Female award given to Bobrisky was just for promotion purposes.

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Imun(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30
No mind her... Na Dem Dem!
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Olabode211: 4:20pm On Mar 30
Waiting concern me Una dey use totography to advertise cartoon movie wey you spend audio 200million.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by merits(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:

Boborisky don jammed her movie with bad luck,too bad I pray people watch her movie bcuz it is not good to invest and loose.But for me I didn't like going to cinema I would rather download and watch in the corner of my room.Eniola Ajao I wish you the best of luck.

NB: Lesson for all we should always try and stay away from controversial people.Its get why.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by BALLOSKI: 9:11pm On Mar 30
DaddyRochie1642:
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this
She's obviously lying. She doesn't have any property anywhere.

People must learn to moderate what they do trying to project their project. This weird promotional tactics could work in America, but not in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Site To Download American Songs. / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.