Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal (31487 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by SafariHunter(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29
No Risk, No Reward.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by 1gbdata: 7:36pm On Mar 29
ok
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Tzar(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29
No be this werey give bobrisky best dressed ’fake woman’? Come dash the confused ewu N1million?
Nonsense & ingredient!😡🤬
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Emmanuel30a2: 7:40pm On Mar 29
You are lieing... You are corrupt, we wants you to go bankrupts; so that you would have no where to errupts... Don't distrupts her, let her go bankrupts... She must go bankrupts, that is what she opts...
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by advanceDNA: 7:41pm On Mar 29
Treasure17:
Fine babe that year

Which year??
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by enemyofprogress: 7:44pm On Mar 29
Who fokn cares? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwweeeeew

..Hookup result is out oh
3rd position: Favour 2nd position: Chioma, 1st position: u people already know her name now 🤦😂😂😂
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Natbrowny: 7:44pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this

😂 😂

For promotion and sympathy from Top Alhajis and Chiefs.

Her fone go soon heavy now based on Alerts wey dey drop. 😂

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Emmanuel30a2: 7:45pm On Mar 29
AllahOfBlood:
cheesy

U carry sisterhood award give brotherhood come dey cry.

we no send u with ur yeye movie
Allahofblood, you don drink blood today? Please, kill and drinks blood today... Today na today...
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Papayaayasager(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29
The question is did she make it afterwards?
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by reiddecuti: 7:48pm On Mar 29
Always trending for the wrong reasons.

I tire for my con3 piple...

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by yankison(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29
Shakirababy:

Eyaa....I really feel for her because if that I'll check out the movie

Cheer up darling ♥️

always feel for wrong things ..
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by dododawa1: 7:49pm On Mar 29
Which property

?
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by osazsky(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29
This eniola be like lesbian for my eye na she be the man while brobrisky na d woman that why he gifted him 1 m cus him dey service him well well
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Freestar: 7:50pm On Mar 29
helinues:

She's one of the finest in the Yoruba movie but she should below .

Shout out to Twyse and Baba Kamo, my banning wasn't boring with their skits

Helinues na u be this for this picture? Upon all the 30 30k wen u don chop? Shiorrr! embarassed
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by helinues: 7:51pm On Mar 29
Freestar:

Helinues na u be this? Upon all the 30 30k wen u don chop? Shiorrr! embarassed

What's the correlation buddy?
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Karlifate: 7:54pm On Mar 29
Bollywood actors & actresses always say this line to garner sympathy. sad
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Formularcr7: 7:56pm On Mar 29
shadrach77:

As her PA wey you be nah. Òdè! embarassed
that name 'ode' should be your surname if you believe she sold all her property to make the movie

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by realmindz: 7:57pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.

She didn’t create any saga, it just happened
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by phorget(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29
Yes she actually sold something and we all know what she sold...😎

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by adioolayi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 29
Unfortunately for you and fortunately for Portable... Portable seems to be the one cashing out on your movie premiere!!!

Portable that is not among your cast and didn't even attend the premiere of your movie, he is cashing out from aftermath of bad PR stunt that was done by giving Female award to a crossdresser.

Sincerely, Portable na street grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Honestey: 7:59pm On Mar 29
transvestite? Even I never see whiteman used that word. You will think Nigeria invented English. Despite our over Sabi in everything we still managed to ruin a well blessed nation with all kinds of corrupt habits.
Anyway, next time you want to promote movie or business, don't let Bobrisky near your program. I don't think God is happy with him for trying to destroy next generation of young Nigerians who are watching him take in money just for dressing immorally and probably sodomizing others as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by gasparpisciotta: 7:59pm On Mar 29
That thing with Idris was a risky PR move, it backfired with a high velocity
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by noble2faith(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29
Abeg make una forgive her.

I bin dey support make Nigerians no watch the movie just to teach her lesson in the first place but the way she dey lament now, I kon dey pity her.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Rechargeam247(f): 8:03pm On Mar 29
Okay
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Danchibez: 8:06pm On Mar 29
Tell ur riskybob to return the money u dash him/her to the appropriate person (female) for peace to reign in ur movie
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by farmboy: 8:08pm On Mar 29
Za ki ci ubanki ai.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29
After selling the property, then you make Bobrisky best dress 👗🥻 female right 🙄🙄🙄
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by kunleiky(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29
Treasure17:
Fine babe that year
She still fine na. My celeb crush
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by HRMK: 8:22pm On Mar 29
belated and afterthought!
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Inspirer1: 8:24pm On Mar 29
Once in this life, for some people, we look at an action as being so promising, we go ahead to take such action AND that singular action wrecks us undecided
I still don't understand why we fail to see the imminent danger well ahead when still considering the action. The consequences makes us wish we could go back to the past to not tale such action. Sad.

Its a pity,,,,,,,,
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Judolisco(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29
U took a risk... Deal with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26) / #bbnaija: Tobi Caught Mocking Cee-c During A Conversation (video) / AMVCA 2020 Nominations List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.