Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal (31463 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Jayhome24: 8:24pm On Mar 29
The movie is already cancelled sorry to tell you that Enny because we have be warning you all to stay away from that bastard called Bob risky but you failed to listen to us so pls you and that arrogant Femi oga bello son should face the consequence of your defiancy.

The movie is dead on arrival. That is it....this will teach you a lesson to know not all animals should be seen as friendly animal.

4 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by FireUpNow(m): 8:25pm On Mar 29
This woman is a bloody colded and lethal liar. She sold nothing. Who is she trying to deceive? Playing the victims game.

2 Likes

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Quebec91(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29
cheesy
Macdeey:
Try another lie 🤥 this wan no hold water 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by 1972xy: 8:30pm On Mar 29
So, na to sell your movie. You now carry Sisterhood award give brotherhood.
This is a slap to Sisterhood .

That award show must be denounced.
And, give to Sisterhood .

1 Like

Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by dankorode(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this
ah na money we dey talk about, money wey some people dey worship
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Coldkev17: 8:34pm On Mar 29
Felabrity:
Lies, I won't watch anyway
who send you?
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Kingrshd3: 8:40pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
I can swear this woman did not sell all her properties, why do they like lying like this

Original lie 😂 0
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Krankhead: 8:43pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
Which property she even get. Olosho
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Shakirababy(f): 8:43pm On Mar 29
yankison:

always feel for wrong things ..

Shut up....aboki tongue
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by sylve11: 8:51pm On Mar 29
Jayhome24:
The movie is already cancelled sorry to tell you that Enny because we have be warning you all to stay away from that bastard called Bob risky but you failed to listen to us so pls you and that arrogant Femi oga bello son should face the consequence of your defiancy.

The movie is dead on arrival. That is it....this will teach you a lesson to know not all animals should be seen as friendly animal.

Lol

grin grin cool
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by sylve11: 8:53pm On Mar 29
I think Eniola should be shown the comments on this thread.

She go really regret her actions. embarassed cool
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Demurray: 8:55pm On Mar 29
Moral lesson if you must take a RISK pls don't take BOB RISK type, it will ruin you kpatakpata.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by concho(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.
what if it’s a documentary?
Are you free for a chat ??
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Omihanifa: 8:58pm On Mar 29
concho:
what if it’s a documentary?
Are you free for a chat ??

Yeah
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by concho(m): 8:59pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:

Yeah

Can you avail your WhatsApp please
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Mar 29
Them silly! All publicity na publicity. Them for attach the name of the movie to the award like them Anikulapo did with anything relating to it. People will talk and want to know what the movie is about thus watch it. E never late sha o. Start attaching the name of the movie to anything related to it, good or bad. Even Portable wey no invest in the movie don already cash out on top the matter. Na now I dey hear say na movie Them even premiere for the award and I don't hear the matter since earlier in the week grin
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by hslbroker2(m): 9:10pm On Mar 29
DaddyRochie1642:
na their job
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by dododawa1: 9:11pm On Mar 29
Boborisky

Femi Adebayo

Portable

And

Eniola ajoa

Lesson LEARN
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by adigun4mee(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29
I heard people boycott her movie#Everywhere is red#
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by ibechris(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29
How much was the property u sold?

That is my only concern.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Damian911: 9:29pm On Mar 29
Omihanifa:
Unfortunately the best dressed saga has ruined the movie. The whole buzz you were trying to create has backfired.

Instead of people to be talking about the movie, it's the controversy surrounding the movie people are talking about. Infact a lot of people don't even know the name of the movie.

And to now make matters worse, the characters in the movie are fighting each other. Dayo amusa throwing shades at femi adebayo to the extent that the matter snowballed into personal attacks.

And theses are characters that are suppose to be heavily hyping the project so that people can go all out to watch the movie. It's quite unfortunate.

I just hope she doesn't incure debt on this project as a result of her silly mistakes.

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thrillertrailer.
Fixed!
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by pikechukwu6(m): 9:29pm On Mar 29
grin grin Continue laying
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Damian911: 9:31pm On Mar 29
turmacs:
grin
Why are you shinning your bacteria infested teeth? lipsrsealed
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Originalsly: 9:41pm On Mar 29
She can't run into debt if she financed the movie herself by selling her properties. She even had extra million to award to Bobrisky. Why is she promoting homosexuality?.... serves her right... hope nobody goes to see her movie.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Omihanifa: 9:42pm On Mar 29
adigun4mee:
I heard people boycott her movie#Everywhere is red#

Serious shocked shocked shocked

200 million naira project shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by BondRiv: 9:44pm On Mar 29
Only to end up promoting rubbish. Now you have remembered God.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by kunle75(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvlkNpkkFTc?si=hhnxWiT3x9aPBgsK

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Eniola Ajao has again spoken on the ‘Best Dressed Female’ award given to controversial transvestite, Bobrisky at the premiere of her movie, ‘Ajakaju

According to the video from the movie premiere,
Bobrisky was presented with the Best Dressed Female award and was given a cheque of N1 million at the event.

However, in an interview with Arise TV, the producer Eniola Ajao described Bobrisky’s award as a charade.

Despite her explanations, her movie premiere has continued to earn backlash on social media.
Consequently, she released a video message via her Instagram page, denying awarding Bobrisky.
She pleaded with Nigerians to support her by going to the cinema to watch her movie, stressing that she would go bankrupt if her movie is cancelled because of the Bobrisky saga

She explained that the Best Dressed Female award given to Bobrisky was just for promotion purposes.

Source: Gossipmillnaija, Wahalanetwork @IG

Bad market, that is what bad education will earn you.
Alot of these yoruba artists na wash they're not creative at all,why can't she hire a good PR or any other means of promoting her movie,bobrisky of all people.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Phabulous4(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29
Some principalities may just want her to fail... and I don't think she's a very smart person like that, her character in movie dey always dey somehow to me.
Omihanifa:

If you want to create buzz around your movie, do media rounds, partner with brands to do giveaways, invite top celebrities to act in the movie and release a thriller.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29
Is that d reason why you gave Nigeria transgender Bobrisky the best female dressed award
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by sogosamson(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29
U n ur cascus rubbish and useless the own women in dis country bcus u want sell. Bfore una make dat stupid suggestion why una no sleep 3 types of sleep... Unless u n femi come out and apologize to all d women in dis country n collect d award back from Mr broderhood.
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by jude33084(m): 12:07am On Mar 30
Dayvidoo:
It is well

is it?
Re: I Sold All My Properties To Make The 'Ajakaju' Movie — Eniola Ajao Reveal by Omihanifa: 12:13am On Mar 30
Phabulous4:
Some principalities may just want her to fail... and I don't think she's a very smart person like that, her character in movie dey always dey somehow to me.

God bless you. I like your point of view

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Site To Download American Songs. / Cee-C Rejects Tobi's Plea For A Kiss, Asks What He Did To Deserve It / #bbnaija: Frodd & Ike Plot Love Revenge On Esther And Nelson (day 26)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.