Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) (52260 Views)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by maasoap(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29
NkanuSon:
How Dem dey take carry belle,who be mama

If one want to go out and the other doesn't how will the other do

If one insult u and u wan be her how u go do

Non of them fit make phone call privately

Who controls the hand and legs

Sha two head are better than one

The answer is there already, go back and read it

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Niok: 10:39pm On Mar 29
Buy one get one free

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by kestolove95(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29
One kpekus two heads... If one won fvck wey d other one no dey in the mood nko?

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:43pm On Mar 29
As long as they have one pussy then no problem. If Abby is not in the mood but Brittany is then Abby doesn't have a choice once prick enter toto. She must feel am.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by armyofone(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29
mightyhazel:
So who's mind is controlling that coordinated movement?

Whose immediate decisuin was it to lock the man in that embrace?

Whose decision was it to move legs in time to that music?

Mystery

Mystery! Such is our unique universe!
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29
purples25:

But babe, you're not judgemental. Why do you think they are perverse? Do you think conjoined twins shouldn't get married?

Whenever they're having sex, it'll be the same as having sex with two women at the same time. 😩
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:46pm On Mar 29
SonofElElyonRet:
Only one of them got married.. Abby.. what if the other meets someone and also decides to get married
It's both of them. It's just to make it official that they decided to use the name of one person on the marriage register.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by chigogo2010(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29
Updates for married men that wants to know if their wives cheats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L13PKd_QBs4?si=dFRNu4HpVbIYTdqJ
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by OB7Foreva(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29
Waywardson6:
This is Freaky. So two head's will be giving him Mouth Action at the same time 🀣🀣🀣.
One sucking from the front anoda head eating from d back. So much fun!! angry
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On Mar 29
Benwallt:
Which one will now be enjoying the sex
Both and at the same time. They have the same kpekus
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29
santaclaws:

I don't think it's perversion that they found someone who accepted them and likes them the way they are... I mean, there's nothing more decent than marriage, so your assertions are wrong. .

Have u thought about the fact that they have two separate minds and that might be the deal maker for the guy?

That man has balls of steel to marry those twins, nothing perverse about it.

Or maybe it's a fetish for him getting to have sex with two women at the same time? πŸ€”
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by SonofElElyonRet: 10:53pm On Mar 29
Okoroawusa:

It's both of them. It's just to make it official that they decided to use the name of one person on the marriage register.
The man can't marry 2 women... that's bigamy under the law... legally the other sister probably could still get married to someone else... though with practicality issues....
If the twins are 2 people with separate personalities, it is logical to presume that the man was attracted to just one of them
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Mar 29
armyofone:

Their parents decided not to get them separated as doctors told they had little chances of both not dying.

I doff my hat to their parents.

The ladies are very happy and educated (teachers)

This life!

Iya mi, what can I say? cheesygrin
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Quebec91(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29
cheesy
Nemesis0147:
that guy wey u quote don madπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Benwallt(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29
Okoroawusa:

Both and at the same time. They have the same kpekus

The sensation go reach both? God is wonderful.

What if the man wants mouth action and the other one's mouth stinks
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by DeNovo: 10:57pm On Mar 29
officialwdhtv:
Conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel get married to an army veteran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgMWEt8DCg

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel revealed to have married US army veteran three years ago

So which head moans?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/conjoined-twin-abby-hensel-revealed-132246580.html
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Mar 29
SonofElElyonRet:

The man can't marry 2 women... that's bigamy under the law... legally the other sister probably could still get married to someone else... though with practicality issues....
If the twins are 2 people with separate personalities, it is logical to presume that the man was attracted to just one of them
This one na grammar you dey blow. I don tell you wetin happen for there. I no dey like talk too much for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by purples25(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29
mariahAngel:

Whenever they're having sex, it'll be the same as having sex with two women at the same time. 😩

Oh ... Well in this case, they actually can't do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by StraightGaay: 11:01pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

grin

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Okoroawusa: 11:02pm On Mar 29
Benwallt:

The sensation go reach both? God is wonderful.

What if the man wants mouth action and the other one's mouth stinks
The sensation go definitely reach both. Watch the video and see how both reached out to hug the guy. No hesitation of any kind. It was like one woman reaching out to hug a guy

As for the mouth action own...I no get answer

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by santaclaws: 11:03pm On Mar 29
mariahAngel:

Or maybe it's a fetish for him getting to have sex with two women at the same time? πŸ€”

Since they're cojoined and they want to marry, should they marry 2 different men or what? There is someone for everyone and they found their own better half. Even if it's a fetish, at least they're compatible, shows they were meant for each other... what married couples do should be nobody's business. Nature made them cojoined twins but they have a right to be happy... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by tuzle(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29
There is one comment in front page that made me laugh so hard.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:06pm On Mar 29
ThatFairGuy1:
You got me laughing reading this grin grin
baby boo
how are you doing
❀️❀️❀️
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:07pm On Mar 29
santaclaws:

Since they're cojoined and they want to marry, should they marry 2 different men or what? There is someone for everyone and they found their own better half. Even if it's a fetish, at least they're compatible, shows they were meant for each other... what married couples do should be nobody's business. Nature made them cojoined twins but they have a right to be happy... πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Ngwanu, Santaclaws. grin🀣
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Benwallt(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29
Okoroawusa:

The sensation go definitely reach both. Watch the video and see how both reached out to hug the guy. No hesitation of any kind. It was like one woman reaching out to hug a guy

As for the mouth action own...I no get answer

You've done well. Nigeria will work for you.

I watched the video

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mariahAngel(f): 11:09pm On Mar 29
purples25:

Oh ... Well in this case, they actually can't do anything about it.

Oh my gawd! What if they get pregnant? 😨
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by santaclaws: 11:09pm On Mar 29
mariahAngel:

Ngwanu, Santaclaws. grin🀣

Una too like wahala, biko zukwanuike πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Mayflowa(m): 11:09pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

Question to ask- which head controls the body?

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Yestogood: 12:13am On Mar 30
mariahAngel:
Na wah! undecided
Nothing wey white people no fit do.

They're (both man and conjoined twins) perverse sha.

Everyone deserves to be loved.

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Jbleenk: 12:40am On Mar 30
Yugoslavia247:
They share same vagina.

So this is a legal two some that is wholesome.

It’s called party bro not twosome
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by colizee(m): 12:43am On Mar 30
I wish i could talk to them, I've got a lot of questions to ask them.

Which of them really owns the Vag?
Who feels the excitement of sex?, it has to be a one brain thing, but here we have two.....so many questions.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by jeruba: 1:00am On Mar 30
One question dey go through everybody mind....lol... human nature 🀣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / Casual Sex: The Most Promiscuous Cities In The World / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.