Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) (52224 Views)

Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Abby Chioma Zeus Is A Lesbian, Lonah Zainab Is Her Partner (photos) / Pre Wedding Photos Of An Army Lieutenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by stevups(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29
Buy one,
get ...
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by tefishy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29
grin
Omo!!! People don reason go far oo

SweetDipBenny:
WTF! bro grin grin imagine during orgàsm them two be shouting at the same time

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29
Akeju101:

Two heads are better than One
No be lie
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by hardon1(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29
The man get mind sha, person like me na night mares go finish me

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Adammamon: 9:51pm On Mar 29
Na one pekus you they Bleep na two people go they moan.
Daniel7543

post=129170954:

Two heads, one body, one kpekus.
How dey wan carry the pregnancy if belle enter? dis one go hard
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29
How do they eat? Can one eat for the other, after all na one stomach they get.
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by HisaacPlus: 9:54pm On Mar 29
officialwdhtv:
Conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel get married to an army veteran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgMWEt8DCg

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel revealed to have married US army veteran three years ago

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/conjoined-twin-abby-hensel-revealed-132246580.html

I ask the most pertinent question/
Since they have different heart, livers etc, what happens to the other wnen one dies? Aren't you thinking of that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Adammamon: 9:55pm On Mar 29
As one the lick dick the other go they drag blokos,
chai enjoyment go kill this army man

Waywardson6:
This is Freaky. So two head's will be giving him Mouth Action at the same time 🤣🤣🤣.

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Adammamon: 9:56pm On Mar 29
Brother please, can we let peace rain. Let us leave all this religious bruhaha aside and enjoy life.

kareemkamil:
The Christian Almighty God as died today, alleluya

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by SonofElElyonRet: 9:57pm On Mar 29
Only one of them got married.. Abby.. what if the other meets someone and also decides to get married

4 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by rezzy: 9:58pm On Mar 29
NkanuSon:
How Dem dey take carry belle,who be mama

If one want to go out and the other doesn't how will the other do

If one insult u and u wan be her how u go do

Non of them fit make phone call privately

Who controls the hand and legs

Sha two head are better than one

The person that owns the hand with control it

So the left side controls the left hand and leg
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by olusamuel01: 10:01pm On Mar 29
officialwdhtv:
Conjoined twins Abby and Brittany Hensel get married to an army veteran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJgMWEt8DCg

Conjoined twin Abby Hensel revealed to have married US army veteran three years ago

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/conjoined-twin-abby-
hensel-revealed-132246580.html

Two heads are better than one
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Trustmea: 10:04pm On Mar 29
Hmmm na wa oh nothing wey person no go see
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 10:05pm On Mar 29
You got me laughing reading this grin grin
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by mightyhazel: 10:06pm On Mar 29
So who's mind is controlling that coordinated movement?

Whose immediate decisuin was it to lock the man in that embrace?

Whose decision was it to move legs in time to that music?

Mystery

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by RPG2020(m): 10:07pm On Mar 29
The Mouth Action go sweet the Man well well because na 2some BJ grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Agunesinjaweola: 10:07pm On Mar 29
Sa jen dake 🤔

Make I siddon look 🥺
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Abuja91(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29
Plenty things just full my head

1. I'd dem dey chop, which hand go dey feed the two mouth
2. If one head say him wan ly down and the other say him wan watch ojimgba..toh
3. If one head say him wan carry belle and the other say him no want pregnancy which law court wan settle this case
4. What if the two head quarrel since they have different hearts?
5. What if wan head come die. This one taya me

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by ezugegere(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29
Unfortunately, they will have to die together, probably a few hours in-between. Imagine that horrifying moment when you realise that you're about to die because your twin sister just died.

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Chicentt(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29
The man well so? sad

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by YemyTemmy: 10:17pm On Mar 29
Daniel7543:
Two heads, one body, one kpekus.
How dey wan carry the pregnancy if belle enter? dis one go hard

Where e go sweet na when two heads dey moan

2 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Kingrshd3: 10:18pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
May God bless their union

This guy will enjoy 2 pussy 😂
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Kingrshd3: 10:19pm On Mar 29
Abuja91:
Plenty things just full my head

1. I'd dem dey chop, which hand go dey feed the two mouth
2. If one head say him wan ly down and the other say him wan watch ojimgba..toh
3. If one head say him wan carry belle and the other say him no want pregnancy which law court wan settle this case
4. What if the two head quarrel since they have different hearts?
5. What if wan head come die. This one taya me

If one one suck dick and d other one say the bible didn't support it 😆😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Kingrshd3: 10:20pm On Mar 29
Yugoslavia247:
They share same vagina.

So this is a legal two some that is wholesome.

I guess they have different organs from wait downward according to the writeup meaning two Virginia
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by zinaunreal(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29
Omo ehhhhhhhh.... why everybody just dey reason obo obo

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by armyofone(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29
In Nigeria, they are still branding hungry children witch. Poverty! Yet they go about fu...cking and "borning" aimlessly.

See how Abby and Brittany thrived!

Touching!

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by truthhurts2: 10:26pm On Mar 29
Jennyclay:
May God bless their union
For real!!! Thorrr...

Amen...
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by realmindz: 10:28pm On Mar 29
This is so weird
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by 18wheeler: 10:33pm On Mar 29
MrBrownJay1:
some people sha... one body two heads is just too much wahala. you finish arguing with one head and the other head will take over with more arguing OR one head deny you the kpekus and when you settle the matter with that one head, the other head will now deny you the kpekus with some other yeye nonsense.

grin cheesy grin shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by armyofone(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29
mariahAngel:
Na wah! undecided
Nothing wey white people no fit do.

They're (both man and conjoined twins) perverse sha.

Their parents decided not to get them separated as doctors told they had little chances of both not dying.

I doff my hat to their parents.

The ladies are very happy and educated (teachers)

This life!

3 Likes

Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by Treadway: 10:35pm On Mar 29
Yugoslavia247:
They share same vagina.

So this is a legal two some that is wholesome.
can even get double head (BJ) sef (pun intended)
Re: Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) by 1Sharon(f): 10:37pm On Mar 29
I have so many questions !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos / Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.