Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Human Rights And Labour Lawyers Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Human Rights And Labour Lawyers Needed Please (113 Views)

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Human Rights And Labour Lawyers Needed Please by Nicenancy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 29
So I escalated a workplace impropriety to Head Quarters.

Ever since I have been targeted for witch-hunting

I am being surveilled every time

I have petitioned authorities about this
Yet the intimidation and abuses don't cease

What do you advise

1 Like

Re: Human Rights And Labour Lawyers Needed Please by yomi007k(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29
Is Head quarters aware that you are being witch hunted?

If they are and they don't offer to protect you then just bear till you get a better offer as they may not be worthy of your loyalty.

While you are there, you need to be patient and ignore alot of trash being talked about you. Then you need to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the organization.
Re: Human Rights And Labour Lawyers Needed Please by Nicenancy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 29
yomi007k:
Is Head quarters aware that you are being witch hunted?

If they are and they don't offer to protect you then just bear till you get a better offer as they may not be worthy of your loyalty.

While you are there, you need to be patient and ignore alot of trash being talked about you. Then you need to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the organization.

Yes I have complained

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Android Version / Okay / Which Dating Apps Prioritize Long-term Connections Over Casual Encounters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.