Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi (6808 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party / Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi / NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by omenka1: 2:48pm On Mar 30
lipsrsealed
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30
aswani:

Na dat part of him statement weak me die.

He won elections from 3rd place. He won but couldn't produce proof in court.

Myself, I won't call him an idiot, he is an opportunist though.

Can u produce proof u won? with all the tipexed results and voter suppression?
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 3:26pm On Mar 30
abdeefggh:
You want to build a new Nigeria but you can't even put that small party in order.
Its like trying to build a house without blocks or laborers, how?
Even if you are made president, are you going be everywhere and do everything yourself?

I pity the re.tards taking you serious because you are just going to waste their time and life!
You're derailing the thread with incoherent comment. You've breached Nairaland rule, be careful. You went to copy a comment in another thread that you made in a different topic. Nairaland expects you to stay within the topic placed, know this.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by aswani(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30
jaxxy:

Can u produce proof u won? with all the tipexed results and voter suppression?

My own candidate wasn't President Tinubu so I can't proof my candidate won.

Not everybody that queries the blatant untruth you people spew is a President Tinubu or APC person.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 3:34pm On Mar 30
Timmi:

It’s only a cretin that will believe that a person that came third in an election still believes that he did not loose an election but then what do you expect from a third class graduate and his ObiZombies
A third class graduate that know the difference between 'lose' and "loose". Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. Oni ro osi. Peter Obi had Second class lower division and not third class. If there's need to regulate social media, you will be the first casualty to be thrown into gaol, for spreading unsubstantiated news about Peter Obi.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by YourKarma: 5:21pm On Mar 30
Judgementa1:

You won and still doing almagiri all over northern states. Idiot.
If he's doing almajiri, what'll you now say of tinubu who licked the ass of the northerners for 8 good years, and after everything they still tried to doublecross him such that he had to resort to bribing to win election?

Fool
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by HeroicMeastro: 5:35pm On Mar 30
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/30/nlc-vs-abure-im-still-lp-member-wont-be-involved-in-anti-party-peter-obi/
Mumu man! He has already forgot that he is the leader of the party. No wonder the party is in disarray, with no head.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Zeezenho: 5:39pm On Mar 30
In all this, obi was the target.They were expecting him to get involve in prettiness.as usual obi outsmarted the whole agbado and druggy crew with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30
aswani:

My own candidate wasn't President Tinubu so I can't proof my candidate won.

Not everybody that queries the blatant untruth you people spew is a President Tinubu or APC person.

Someone who was declared 3am at night when 90% of Nigerians where asleep?

what was the rush or thing they where trying to hide?

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Timmi: 5:47pm On Mar 30
IfnobeGod20:

A third class graduate that know the difference between 'lose' and "loose". Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je. Oni ro osi. Peter Obi had Second class upper division and not third class. If there's need to regulate social media, you will be the first casualty to be thrown into gaol, for spreading unsubstantiated news about Peter Obi.

You better go and ask your principal before you start defending the indefensible.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by aswani(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30
jaxxy:

Someone who was declared 3am at night when 90% of Nigerians where asleep?

what was the rush or thing they where trying to hide?

If they they declared the results at 9am or whatever time you preferred, no doubt you would have said why didn't they declare as soon as they got the info, at 3am, once you found out Peter Obi lost.

You would have started posting how they manipulated a Peter Obi victory after everybody had gone home to change it to a President Tinubu one.

Obidients will always find a way to complain sha.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Jostoman: 7:07pm On Mar 30
aswani:

Na dat part of him statement weak me die.

He won elections from 3rd place. He won but couldn't produce proof in court.

Myself, I won't call him an idiot, he is an opportunist though.
it was the magic of yakubu, supreme court judges and some powerful northerners who didnt know that the outcome of their action will be like this that make the it happen for your oga.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by aswani(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30
Jostoman:
it was the magic of yakubu, supreme court judges and some powerful northerners who didnt know that the outcome of their action will be like this that make the it happen for your oga.

Have you got any proof at all or did you hear this at Mama Sikiratu's Nkwobi joint?
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by IfnobeGod20: 4:59am On Mar 31
Timmi:

You better go and ask your principal before you start defending the indefensible.
I need not asking him again because all are on the net. Stop spreading lie up and down, Peter Obi doesn't have third class, he got second class.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Patojargz: 10:58am On Mar 31
Judgementa1:

You won and still doing almagiri all over northern states. Idiot.

U dey insult who better pass u... I pity u

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Slurity(m): 3:56pm On Mar 31
Before the next general election, LP will no more exit

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by aswani(m): 6:37pm On Mar 31
Slurity:
Before the next general election, LP will no more exit

LP go still dey kampe, na Obidients go don dabaru tey tey.

A house based on sandy foundations and false allegations against President Tinubu, The Judiciary and Yoruba Muslims to name a few will never last long.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemen Arrests 154 Nigerian, Sudanese Infiltrators / Nigerian Economy Not Growing - Sanusi / Aljazeera Called Our President Badluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.