Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi (6821 Views)

NLC Vs Abure: We’re Not Aware Of Ejiofor-Led Bot – Labour Party / Any LP Member Calling For Interim Govt Should Be Arrested – Arabambi / NLC Vs Amosun In Abeokuta, Workers Booed Amosun Shouting Amosun Ole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by ngwaIgbo223: 1:54pm On Mar 30
Wait till bloody opposition from 1960 that got two times power come to rant.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by gasparpisciotta: 1:55pm On Mar 30
Peter should show his leadership qualities and exercise his right as a top member of the party by intervening between the two warring sides

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30
Una just the find one thing wey una go take drag peter obi to the Mud ........ Still on this Nairaland we saw group of APC members blaming Peter Obi & Atiku for the bad economy:: saying they invested outside Nigeria 🇳🇬
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Jayhome24: 1:56pm On Mar 30
Who ask you plenty talk Mr liar Gringory?

And who cares you are still in the Leprosy Party(LP)?

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 1:56pm On Mar 30
abdeefggh:
You want to build a new Nigeria but you can't even put that small party in order.
Its like trying to build a house without blocks or laborers, how?
Even if you are made president, are you going be everywhere and do everything yourself?

I pity the re.tards taking you serious because you are just going to waste their time and life!

Oga stop talking like a clown.. is Peter obi the founder of labour party. We practice democracy but you don't understand what it means. What exactly do expect obi to do. Oh maybe stuff alot of people with huge amounts of money so that ur stupid ass will find something else to talk about.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by YesDaddyTill203: 1:56pm On Mar 30
The lying IPOB clown 🤡 again. grin
Yeah you won the election just like Trump, you just don't have any evidence to back it up.
Pathological lying SOB.
The Agulu packaged fraud is a Conman and a religious fanatical fool.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Coronavirus1: 1:57pm On Mar 30
Judgementa1:

You won and still doing almagiri all over northern states. Idiot.
Your real papa idiot
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Timmi: 1:57pm On Mar 30
Kuginzi:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/03/30/nlc-vs-abure-im-still-lp-member-wont-be-involved-in-anti-party-peter-obi/

It’s only a cretin that will believe that a person that came third in an election still believes that he did not loose an election but then what do you expect from a third class graduate and his ObiZombies

3 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 1:58pm On Mar 30
YesDaddyTill203:
The lying IPOB clown 🤡 again. grin

How many times has tinubu lied to you.? Oh tinubu is such a good man I forgot
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by adicius: 1:58pm On Mar 30
8 year old Peter Obi 1958 during the Biafra war. Picture obtained from the Instagram account of his family member. He has come a long way hasn't he.

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Kusu12: 1:58pm On Mar 30
Obingo said more than this when he was in APGA and PDP, today is in Labourer Party, obingo is a serial party defector and a failure.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by jenniferedet00(f): 2:00pm On Mar 30
Naija and fake news is 5 and 6

Check my signature to participate in SMM training
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Igbek76: 2:02pm On Mar 30
@ Obi didn't even realize he is the leader of LP?
Why is he sitting on the fence in time of challenges of the party?
He doesn't want to offend Abure his crime in partner ( forgery and stealing of LP funds) also he didn't want to offend NLC the real owners of LP.

Many intelligent people who can think straight know that @ Obi is not a genuine Leader.

He cannot lead any party or people . He is just a simp* opportunist riding on the mugul called Obidients given them their illusive narratives and riding on it to make more money. Same way @ Abure is making his own money.

He will do what he did in APGA and PDP in LP when he is finally casted, 110% as a fake timid chicken leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by adicius: 2:04pm On Mar 30
When you consume a lot of human flesh like the igbos do, you are bound to be in a constant confused state of mind. This Obi mumu can't even manage a small political party and ints finances, but he wants to manage Nigeria 😆😂🤣. I am lost for words

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by searchlight: 2:05pm On Mar 30
Judgementa1:

You won and still doing almagiri all over northern states. Idiot.
Na pain go lead you to early grave.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Laple0541(m): 2:11pm On Mar 30
Yinmu

He said more than that at APGA.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Ategberoson(m): 2:12pm On Mar 30
Fraudster, na your kinsmen go vote for you in 2027

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 2:12pm On Mar 30
So its Tinubu performing to your expectations or you just hate Obi because he is Igbo?
abdeefggh:
You want to build a new Nigeria but you can't even put that small party in order.
Even if you are made president, are you going be everywhere and do everything yourself?

I pity the re.tards taking you serious because you are just going to waste their time and life!
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 2:13pm On Mar 30
You're lying. Obidients want Abure removed
Paraman:
Abure is involve in anti party activities, but obidients are fully behind him.

Obidients will only wail when the person committing the crime is not who they are supporting
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Ategberoson(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30
ScratchDtoto:
The Brown roofarian ticket collecting tribe will be bittered by this article

The repackaged foool said he won't leave apga he left, na only his kiinsmen take his words serious

In the brown roof republic we see him as a 🤡 to his fellow low brain kiinsmen

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by drimzsmoke(m): 2:20pm On Mar 30
abdeefggh:

Better oil dey your brain!!!!🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿
The bolded is what I always tell people. The type of government we practice in the country will make it hard for a righteous man to rule Naija!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Paraman: 2:28pm On Mar 30
ValarDoharis:
You're lying. Obidients want Abure removed
Obidients on nairaland were supporting Abure and attacking Ajaero
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by eazzzy1(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30
The Labour Party crisis is a test of Peter Obi’s leadership qualities. Buhari had the same siddon look approach to crisis, waiting till things became irreparable. We all saw how much of a ‘fine’ president he made. The Lagos state government during end sars reported to Buhari that BRT buses got burnt, the man said ‘’ ennh let them trek’’. Saraki became senate president because of the same aloofness.

The reason NLC and ASUU hasn’t gone on strike in this administration is the swiftness and decisiveness by which the president uses to handle Issues.

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Honestey: 2:33pm On Mar 30
Are you sure you are not thinking of going back to PDP and from there to AKPUGA?

1 Like

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Obainomilano: 2:33pm On Mar 30
abdeefggh:

illiterate like u spewing rubbish without asking questions...is Peter the owner or chairman of the party ...he is just a party nominee and it is not his job to venture into party politics like ur criminalord and saviour
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Kingpele(m): 2:34pm On Mar 30
[quote author=StOla post=129182727]

Imagine this clown without any integrity.

Did you die for APGA as promised?

Did you not leave PDP after already buying nomination forms and going through the presidential screening? [ I know u foolish supporters of a drug lord will realise your bile in this thread because u children of darkness hate light and truth
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Honestey: 2:34pm On Mar 30
eazzzy1:
The Labour Party crisis is a test of Peter Obi’s leadership qualities.

Not a test but a demonstration of his poor leadership ability

2 Likes

Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by ValarDoharis: 2:35pm On Mar 30
Obi did not accept being the candidate for 2027 from Abure's convention that did not follow due process. Regular politicians would have jumped at the opportunity and endorsed the convention.

Does that not tell you Obi is a man of integrity?
Paraman:
Obidients on nairaland were supporting Abure and attacking Ajaero
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by aswani(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30
adicius:
When you consume a lot of human flesh like the igbos do, you are bound to be in a constant confused state of mind.

This is wrong on all counts.

I don't know where you come from but I think you shouldn't reduce yourself to Obidient insult levels.
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by Stephench: 2:41pm On Mar 30
abdeefggh:

Are you usually this daft or it's the 30 monthly stipends?

APC is a cult that do everything on party basis. Have you seen people contesting elections as independent candidates in some countries? Who do they do things with?
Re: NLC Vs Abure: I’m Still LP Member, Won’t Be Involved In Anti-party – Peter Obi by HRMK: 2:41pm On Mar 30
obi said same while with apga and pdp!he even swore never to leave the two.he later had to abandon both!only a big fool needs to trust him!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Who Is He ? How Well Did He Perform? / Akachi Towers Demolition: Land Owners State Their Side Of The Story / When Will This 'miracle' Happen In Nigeria (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.