Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? (22880 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Wierd Things You Like About The Opposite Sex / Is She Giving Me A Green Light? I Still Like Her Should I Make Another Move? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by fergie001: 3:19am On Mar 31
JohnAOne:
She showed you shege!
Asides that, based on those after her, I knew she offered nothing grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by mabeni(m): 4:32am On Mar 31
She doesn't double or cheat. We broke up because of her violent nature.
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by ObalendeCMS: 4:38am On Mar 31
Absolutely nothing to miss about a bipolar bwitch, easily swinging both ways. Maybe the sx because she never spoil body when we met.

Ballshet!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Danisaint112(m): 5:22am On Mar 31
Elsueno:

She Sabi cook, really really well 😋

Very active woman sha, extremely beautiful( at least in my eyes)....That woman sabi coook fa, omoh.

Kind of really missed her, I tried my best, but I just dislike how she is waaay to religious "My pastor this, my pastor that'...Also all d going to church alot got on my nerves. if only she wasn't soo churchy, she would have being 'perfecto' for me

You should have at some point, pointed out her over religiousness to her and backing it fact and stats. It worked for some

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Danisaint112(m): 5:22am On Mar 31
Elsueno:

She Sabi cook, really really well 😋

Very active woman sha, extremely beautiful( at least in my eyes)....That woman sabi coook fa, omoh.

Kind of really missed her, I tried my best, but I just dislike how she is waaay to religious "My pastor this, my pastor that'...Also all d going to church alot got on my nerves. if only she wasn't soo churchy, she would have being 'perfecto' for me

You should have at some point, point out her over religiousness to her and backing it fact and stats. It worked for some

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by femi4: 6:18am On Mar 31
Chenzee:
What do you still like about your ex?
her money

Always asking "Do you have enough money for the weekend?"

The next sound on my phone is alert and sms of "please manage this, and bear with me"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by EreluRoz: 6:57am On Mar 31
Nikes:

I can deduce two things from here
1. You are very young.
2. You haven't had any real relationship experience before.

It seems you think people don't seem to get this relationship thing right because either of the spouses/partners probably live a life of pretense.
Now let me tell you something. When you love someone your brain tends to validate most of their actions/ habits that you seem to dislike. Your man tells you he hates water touching his skin. You laugh it off, even tease him about it cos you're in love. He dresses fine, smells good and all and it's all beautiful, right? But six months into, your man, no longer having the need to woo you, stops taking his bath and looking nice. Now You dare not come at him and say he was pretending all along. He did tell he he disliked water, didn't he? But of course you're in fresh baked hot love so hey, it never mattered. Now it does. And you call him pretentious? It was only a matter of time!
When I was with my ex their were things she did that I brushed off because of love. Habits is what I'm talking about here. I didn't quite like them but of course I was in love and she was perfect the way she was. But deep down inside I knew that we were gonna have problems over those issues over time. And if I ever make a big deal out of it she was gonna say I PRETENDED to be a decent person meanwhile I was a control freak. I also would probably say she pretended to be THIS meanwhile she was THAT
Look bottom line is, relationships are just as complicated as driving a stick for a lady who never drove one before. You just get confused and never know the way to go. Experience teaches you a lot but it never saves you from being human.
All I'm saying is people jump into relationship too quickly without taking much time to know themselves. If you both had taken much time before the relationship there's no way you won't notice the flaws that eventually led to your breakup.
Most of these relationship you see around are two people deceiving themselves, they tend to polish their character and when it eventually leads to marriage and the true character of both parties start popping out then marriage will hit the rock. That's why you see relationship of many years but hardly will they last two years in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by nams77: 7:04am On Mar 31
Chenzee:

Why you no share you own first
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Babsolala: 7:10am On Mar 31
Tallesty1:
Guy, our exes are regular people with great traits and personalities. Stating their positive qualities doesn't imply that we want to get back together with them. I don't date trash; everyone I've been with is great, and the things I liked about them remain unchanged. However, the relationship didn't work out due to issues I didn't know or like, and those aspects remain unchanged too. This means that nothing will make me want to reconcile with any of them.

Let's not paint our exes as bad people while portraying ourselves as the opposite. Some of us were the ones causing trouble in the relationship. Whether or not you talk about it doesn't change the fact that you'll always appreciate something about your ex. That's why we should strive to keep our number of exes low. There's no benefit in having several exes

Great response to that guy.
This is exactly the point of view that I always hold.

That guy made it seem like once you breakup with someone, then that person is evil or liking anything about such an ex would mean one would jump into bed with them at the slightest opportunity. The group of persons that believe once you become an ex, you become a bad person or an enemy.

There are exes that have great qualities that one could admire and even learn from.
I've never had an evil ex, neither have I ever been tagged as one.

The other question people ask is "if he/she was good, then why did you both breakup?".

Newsflash: No matter how good one is, breakups can still occur for reasons best known to the parties involved.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by lacasera14(m): 7:33am On Mar 31
Her soft bum bum. It was so soft if you poke it, it will dance on its own for at least 10 seconds. And we you grab, it feels so slippery. Asides that nothing else. She was damn too short and annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Realist777: 7:33am On Mar 31
labake1:
I don't even know if I should call all my past lovers "ex" because I didn't date them but they assumed that we were dating then.

They were just like a brother from another mother to me
So what about the fuckings?
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Chenzee(m): 8:02am On Mar 31
nams77:

Why you no share you own first

Very hardworking, respectful (especially the way she respects my parents ehn), hospitable, decently social. But she was highly promiscuous (she was once regarded as a public toilet by neutral people who had no idea I was dating her) and so many revelations about her.

The way she made my parents fell in love with her ehn! That girl na psychological politician abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Uncle96(m): 8:03am On Mar 31
Her wide hips and big asss, slim thick.. gives the best head, great cook, very clean , met her a virgin so I enjoyed the rubber alone , great cook and her cooking skills were mad. But she get anger issues

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by chidan1214: 8:21am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
If so why did you both eventually go seperate ways, how can you just leave someone you've spent so much time with, I don't know how people leave those they claim to love and that's why I said you guys didn't take your time because you would have found out and see the reasons for not starting a relationship together.

Wareva

Cow many red flags are overlooked or accommodated during dating which later lead to the irreconcilable differences. People forget that there is nothing like perfect relationship. Thex leave one and meet the same thing all over in another. We are poor at managing our imperfections in our relationships

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by EreluRoz: 8:26am On Mar 31
chidan1214:

Cow many red flags are overlooked or accommodated during dating which later lead to the irreconcilable differences. People forget that there is nothing like perfect relationship. Thex leave one and meet the same thing all over in another. We are poor at managing our imperfections in our relationships
I totally agree with you. It's the reason why the flaws of your potential partner is more important than their good side. You study their flaws to know if it's something you can manage and cope with but most people front their good side while hiding the flaws which eventually breaks the relationship when it starts popping out along the line

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Slimplush: 8:35am On Mar 31
LexNuel:
She was the best..she's a both a wife and a mother. Give her 10k and see her multiply it. unfortunately i got sick and a lot went to treatment..lost my job in the process .. took a while to recover, still recovering especially financially... She want to stay tho inspite of everything but i felt it will not be fair to her seeing as my finance was in a bad state, health be as e get... had to move back to family house..so I basically was starting afresh..and she was already in her 30s...we had to painfully but mutually part ways.

Been a year now...

She's married and I'm happy she's happy. Though i sometimes wish it was with me... cheesy

mehn! Good women are hard to find and this one was the rarest of them all
This really touch me brother... May you regain whatever all that you've lost and those who need this prayer indirectly a d directly including myself, amen!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Fiscus105(m): 8:43am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
All I'm saying is people jump into relationship too quickly without taking much time to know themselves. If you both had taken much time before the relationship there's no way you won't notice the flaws that eventually led to your breakup.
Most of these relationship you see around are two people deceiving themselves, they tend to polish their character and when it eventually leads to marriage and the true character of both parties start popping out then marriage will hit the rock. That's why you see relationship of many years but hardly will they last two years in marriage.

Is it about polishing character? I doubt. I think it's more about unable to reach compromise by the partners. That is, some part of my behaviour that I must let go and some parts of my partner behaviour that I must accept, that only way 2 or more individuals can leave together, but in recent times, how many people ready to do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by folake4u(f): 9:04am On Mar 31
ManDemMaCall:

Stop lying, na my ex u be grin

I don't know you so please stop making a false claim.

And please don't send me a DM again.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by bigiyaro(m): 9:12am On Mar 31
Her fine a*$$.
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by chidan1214: 9:15am On Mar 31
EreluRoz:
I totally agree with you. It's the reason why the flaws of your potential partner is more important than their good side. You study their flaws to know if it's something you can manage and cope with but most people front their good side while hiding the flaws which eventually breaks the relationship when it starts popping out along the line

Gbam!!! You don nack the nail for head. But no matter how we try we can never hide our flaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by IyaTola: 9:16am On Mar 31
Aaaaarghmed:
irreconcilable differences that we could not overcome despite how hard we tried.
You gan too get strong head.
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by labake1(f): 9:57am On Mar 31
Realist777:

So what about the fuckings?

Which fuckings?
I don't do my friends
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by labake1(f): 9:58am On Mar 31
rapheal5:
Are you saying non of your past lovers hammered their nail into your wood.. grin

None

1 Like

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by labake1(f): 9:58am On Mar 31
YourGFsnatcher:

Labake! You again

Yes, you know me?
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by labake1(f): 10:00am On Mar 31
toujurs:
So none banged your pu**y?

Ye
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by toujurs: 10:35am On Mar 31
labake1:

Ye
You really would be ugly. I swear to God. And you are yoruba, i hope you are not bleaching.
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by YourGFsnatcher: 12:40pm On Mar 31
labake1:

Yes, you know me?
Very well.
But this is NL. That doesn't matter
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by ogascomax: 1:43pm On Mar 31
Chukwuka319:
There's nothing to like again about an ex, once the relationship is over.You have no business living in nostalgia over your ex, unless the relationship breakup was due to circumstances beyond human control, and not due to attitudes, infidelity and all that.
But the bottom line is: Avoid being in a relationship with any man or woman who is still nostalgic over their ex, because it never ends well.
If they happen to coincidentally bump into their ex, they will cheat on you without hesitation.

Not all relationship end due to cheating, bad attitude and all that. Sometimes you don't want to explain the circumstances but deep inside your hearts both of them they want to even come back but they just can't. People could separate because their visions for life doesn't align. They are more to separation, just note that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by cyberstarr(m): 1:49pm On Mar 31
NACE13:
Her legs and hips. Gaddam! I hate to see her go but love to watch her leave situation. She's not the big butt type but what ever she wears fits her so good.
She has these hot set of legs I never fail to drool over when she wears her 2-piece shorts or gown. shocked
You could be describing my ex. I hope we didn't both date the same girl? Lol. Watching her legs alone (especially when she's putting on leggings) used to make me have a hard-on.
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by Realist777: 2:08pm On Mar 31
labake1:

Which fuckings?
I don't do my friends
There ain't none of my ex that I didn't do
Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by stanvesco(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31
LexNuel:
She was the best..she's a both a wife and a mother. Give her 10k and see her multiply it. unfortunately i got sick and a lot went to treatment..lost my job in the process .. took a while to recover, still recovering especially financially... She want to stay tho inspite of everything but i felt it will not be fair to her seeing as my finance was in a bad state, health be as e get... had to move back to family house..so I basically was starting afresh..and she was already in her 30s...we had to painfully but mutually part ways.

Been a year now...

She's married and I'm happy she's happy. Though i sometimes wish it was with me... cheesy

mehn! Good women are hard to find and this one was the rarest of them all

She left you in your financial mishap! Dammit you are the good man;as I see that you are even giving excuses on her behalf. Weldone brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? by tochez24(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31
Chenzee:

Her hairy juicy wet pink pussy😩😩😩

If to say she no cheat, i for still dey enjoy that fair slim banny till date.... I for even marry m by now sef!!!!!

Blessing thunder fire you wherever you are now😠😡😡

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? / Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / What's Your Experience Being 'catfished'?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.