Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation (925 Views)

What Should A Man Do If Wife Always Want More Sex Than He Can Afford? / Dear Men Last Longer In Bed / Farmers, Architects, Hairdressers Have More Sex Than Others - Research (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 7:28pm On Mar 30
Please share your opinions.
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ForensikOrder: 7:31pm On Mar 30
This topic dey quite sensitive and personal, and responses go vary widely based on individual experiences. Generally, the time wey person fit last during sexual activities can depend on plenty factors, including mental state, physical condition, and level of arousal.

For some people, sex with a partner might involve more emotional connection and physical stimulation, wey fit lead to them lasting longer than when dem dey by themselves. The interaction with another person can change the pace and intensity of the experience. Plus, during sex, there can be breaks in the action wey no dey occur during masturbation, which might extend the overall duration.

On the other hand, masturbation is often more direct with the aim of reaching climax quickly, so it might not last as long as sex with a partner for some individuals.

But e important to remember say there's no right or wrong way to feel or perform, and what matters pass na safe and consensual sexual experiences, whether alone or with a partner. If person dey concerned about their sexual performance or have questions, e dey advisable to talk to a healthcare professional wey fit provide personalized advice and information.

3 Likes

Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 7:36pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:
This topic dey quite sensitive and personal, and responses go vary widely based on individual experiences. Generally, the time wey person fit last during sexual activities can depend on plenty factors, including mental state, physical condition, and level of arousal.

For some people, sex with a partner might involve more emotional connection and physical stimulation, wey fit lead to them lasting longer than when dem dey by themselves. The interaction with another person can change the pace and intensity of the experience. Plus, during sex, there can be breaks in the action wey no dey occur during masturbation, which might extend the overall duration.

On the other hand, masturbation is often more direct with the aim of reaching climax quickly, so it might not last as long as sex with a partner for some individuals.

But e important to remember say there's no right or wrong way to feel or perform, and what matters pass na safe and consensual sexual experiences, whether alone or with a partner. If person dey concerned about their sexual performance or have questions, e dey advisable to talk to a healthcare professional wey fit provide personalized advice and information.
much thanks
But which kain signature you use like this shocked
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ForensikOrder: 7:38pm On Mar 30
ayjay45:
much thanks
But which kain signature you use like this shocked
My signature is my new forum. It's going to be better than nairaland. What do you think?

Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 7:41pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

My signature is my new forum. It's going to be better than nairaland. What do you think?
OK congrats
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ForensikOrder: 7:42pm On Mar 30
ayjay45:
OK congrats
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 7:44pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:
okay I will try to

1 Like

Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 7:50pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:

it's showing the forum is still be worked on
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ForensikOrder: 7:53pm On Mar 30
ayjay45:
it's showing the forum is still be worked on
try it now. But it new you can still register and view the forum
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by ayjay45: 8:34pm On Mar 30
ForensikOrder:
try it now. But it new you can still register and view the forum
OK
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by Nicepoker(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30
Depends on the quality of the hand and quality of the pussy grin
Re: Do Men Last Longer During Sex Than Masturbation by Weretuntun: 10:35pm On Mar 30
ayjay45:
OK congrats
hope is not to scam innocent people.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend [she's In Love] / If Your Fiancee Is Raped 2 Days Before Your Wedding? / What Frustrate Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.