Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Help My Friend [she's In Love] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Friend [she's In Love] (928 Views)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend / Please Help A Friend...,she Doesnt Want To See His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help My Friend [she's In Love] by bowa(m): 8:50am On Nov 16, 2007
I'm writting this on behalf of my female friend.

There's this guy i've always liked for a year now,at first i thought something might blossom,but it didn't.Infact,this guy basically took my heart out and did a spanish flamenco dance on it.I tried to let go and go on with my life,but i'm still strongly attracted to him.The piggish,rude things he's done [and they have been many] haven't turned me off.Pls wat advice do you have for me, thanx
Re: Help My Friend [she's In Love] by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2007
geeez, why waste her time with a guy who's obviously not interested in her? she's got eyes to see they both want different things. please tell her to kill the attraction and use her time to build a relationship with a guy who's interested in her.
Re: Help My Friend [she's In Love] by biolabee(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2007
@bowa u need to be specific on the kind of treaetment she has received from the guy
also wht kind og person is she? is she confident or shy u know stuff like that
but if the guy is not interseted ishe shd move on

(1) (Reply)

guilty or not guilty / What Would You Do If The Women In The World Says No To Your Proposal? / A Woman's Worth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.