Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? (345 Views)

20 Types Of Ladies Or Girls You Must Use A Condom On / Have I Been Meeting The Wrong Ladies Or Is It A Nigerian Thing / Sex In A Relationship, Ladies DON'T Be DECEIVED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by Chenzee(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30
Who are the bigger liars in a relationship; ladies or guys?

Some said when it comes to lying, that the devil is still an apprentice compared to ladies of this generation.
True or false.
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by immortalcrown(m): 7:42pm On Mar 30
The two genders are equally guilty in this case.
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by Chenzee(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30
immortalcrown:
The two genders are equally guilty in this case.

True.
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by EreluRoz: 8:25pm On Mar 30
Guys can lie ehn, you'll see an obviously married man claiming single and swearing with his village deities that he's still single. I go just Dy look them, I surely know where to stop them from getting further close.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by jetwonder(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30
grin
Ladies can lie more often with their fake life Compare to men

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by Namaster: 8:30pm On Mar 30
Rather than admit she started WHOORING before she was even 18, a woman would look you deep in your eyes and tell you she was raped.

She'll swear to God that that's how she lost her virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by VawulentMan: 9:28pm On Mar 30
EreluRoz:
Guys can lie ehn, you'll see an obviously married man claiming single and swearing with his village deities that he's still single. I go just Dy look them, I surely know where to stop them from getting further close.
A lady knows when she's been deceived, She likes when a guy can swey and sweet-talk her. In summary she has an idea or not completely convinced that, that man is single.
But if girl plan lie for guy, even you yourself won't be able to defend your gender
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by chatinent: 12:33am On Mar 31
Everyone lies...even your serious pastor.
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by Chenzee(m): 8:41am On Mar 31
chatinent:
Everyone lies...even your serious pastor.

Oga, must you include Pastor here.
Who are the bigger liars; ladies or guys? period. Which one come be even your pastor.
You sound like an unapologetic and a blatant liar yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by pansophist(m): 9:20am On Mar 31
Men lie small small lies, but women lie big big lies.

An example of a man lying is ''I passed the night at Femi's place''. When in reality, he was hooking up with another girl. An example of a woman's lie is ''is your baby'', or ''he beats me every day'' when in reality, the baby belongs to another man, and she is the aggressor.

A man's lie will mostly hurt a woman, but a woman's lie can destroy a man. Like the biblical story when Potiphar's wife lied that Joseph wanted to sleep with her, and got Joseph locked in jail for a crime he didn't do. The same still happens today. Many men are in jail because of a woman's lie.

So both gender lie, but one is worse than the other. There is not equality in our lies at all.

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by labake1(f): 10:11am On Mar 31
Redpill members
Re: Who Are The Bigger Liars In A Relationship; Ladies Or Guys? by Negroid001(m): 12:19pm On Mar 31
All of us dey lie.
In fact i love women that lie a lot. We fit ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Love In Play. / Hi / What Can You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.