Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls (5320 Views)

Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phransix2: 8:55am On Mar 31
Bbgbs23:
You do Muslim
You do Christian
You do church
You do mosque
You do APUGA
You do PDP
You do LP
Now you deh go SDP

Lol.

I wan ask you something oh no vex oh... Na the first man wey toast your mama na him she marry? Think about it!
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ValarDoharis: 8:55am On Mar 31
How stable are you? Unknown entity
RecentHistory:

A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 1:8

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phransix2: 8:56am On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
hate how?

Why calling him names?
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:57am On Mar 31
Agbodo eaters, Oya come and derail the thread. Slavee

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ValarDoharis: 8:57am On Mar 31
Thievfnubu is a criminal drug baron, certificate forger, narcotics trafficker and mandate thief
RecentHistory:

If they reply you in kind now, you will start crying like Datti.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 9:01am On Mar 31
phransix2:

Why calling him names?
but u Obedients have like 1 million names for Tinubu 🥲

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Starhearts: 9:01am On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
Incompetency himself, Agulu Lying machine..😏

He is a prolific liar.
He can't smell d gate of Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Bolu004(m): 9:09am On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Datti Baba himself kneeling to greet the Nigerian President.

While the twitter president keeps deceiving himself and his headless mob followers cool

You're so daft to know that is the posture of greeting among Muslim faithfuls after observing prayers. You should even be more ashamed your old drug baron couldn't stand to observe salat as everyone else. He uses chair to pray inside the mosque cos drugs has eaten deep into his joints and sockets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by RecentHistory: 9:10am On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
Tinubu is a criminal drug baron, certificate forger, narcotics trafficker and mandate thief

Peter Obi's wife is a common prostitute who men share about like cabin biscuit. Na because her papa no collect bride price Peter Obi marry am. Look at the useless calamities they have as kids. Have you forgotten Peter Obi's son is in the UK, drinking sperm with his throat like a funnel.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Benwallt(m): 9:10am On Mar 31
Religious bigot. Fuulish eeeediot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by RecentHistory: 9:11am On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
How stable are you? Unknown entity

Go and ask your parents wasting away in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Minjim: 9:11am On Mar 31
What's wrong with this Peter Obi and Atiku giving messages like they're the president?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phransix2: 9:11am On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
but u Obedients have like 1 million names for Tinubu 🥲

I have no affiliation with any politician or political party. I do more of worthy personalities
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by neroconnectz(m): 9:12am On Mar 31
Well said. May
[color=#006600][/color][center][/center]GOD strengthen you
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Jayhome24: 9:14am On Mar 31
Biko keep your message to yourself occultic man sending Easter message biko to who?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Bbgbs23: 9:15am On Mar 31
phransix2:

I wan ask you something oh no vex oh... Na the first man wey toast your mama na him she marry? Think about it!

That one na your family problem. Make una do meeting to resolve am.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phransix2: 9:16am On Mar 31
Bbgbs23:

That one na your family problem. Make una do meeting to resolve am.

Hehehehehe but bros I been beg you say make you no vex na... Oya sorry 😐
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by aswani(m): 9:16am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

Peter Obi's wife is a common prostitute who men share about like cabin biscuit. Na because her papa no collect bride price Peter Obi marry am. Look at the useless calamities they have as kids. Have you forgotten Peter Obi's son is in the UK, drinking sperm with his throat like a funnel.

Very uneccesary, I can see what you are responding to but sometimes you need to appreciate other people were brought up differently to you and not sink to their levels.

Even if Peter Obi is putting his hand up as a ubliv figure, his wife isn't. Let's do better.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Blaze14k: 9:18am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

If they reply you in kind now, you will start crying like Datti.

Did you read what the guy he mentioned said about Peter obi
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 9:18am On Mar 31
phransix2:

I have no affiliation with any politician or political party. I do more of worthy personalities
worthy personalities like who? The pretender, same people you all labelled a failure for 8years, monumental failure ......😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Chikel20000(m): 9:19am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 1:8
the both of u are really ignorant n silly at d same time

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by RecentHistory: 9:21am On Mar 31
Chikel20000:
the both of u are really ignorant n silly at d same time

You must be referring to your parents. You uncultured slave

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by thevoicenews: 9:22am On Mar 31
Davido launched Faculty of Music and Arts in IUEA Kampala, Uganda
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra9I4ar-L00
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by CluelessMODS: 9:22am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
Yeye hypocrite....the only church you know is Catholic, pretender to the core!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by RecentHistory: 9:23am On Mar 31
aswani:

Very uneccesary, I can see what you are responding to but sometimes you need to appreciate other people were brought up differently to you and not sink to their levels.

Even if Peter Obi is putting his hand up as a ubliv figure, his wife isn't. Let's do better.

I will drag that Peter Obi and his entire family by the balls and not a fok will be given. Maybe you were blind when they were insulting other people.

Those Igbo ipob Obidients who have made it an habit to insult other people will be treated like dogs and insulted. No one has the monopoly of insults.

You are preaching sermons over insults. Wait till I wish Peter Obi and his family death just how they wished Tinubu, Buhari and their families. Forgotten how they wished Yusuf Buhari dead? They will see shege.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by valx2: 9:24am On Mar 31
The authentic!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Ofunaofu: 9:26am On Mar 31
KunmiHuston:
All these shenanigans won't make you the next president, but you are free to keep deceiving the gullible people

You are just being angry with yourself

Tinubu no send you o

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by aswani(m): 9:29am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

I will drag that Peter Obi and his entire family by the balls and not a fok will be given. Maybe you were blind when they were insulting other people.

Those Igbo ipob Obidients who have made it an habit to insult other people will be treated like dogs and insulted. No one has the monopoly of insults.

I have seen the abuses and insults, apart from IyaebeTheGreat, Helinues, SeunMsg and one or two others, nobody here has suffered insults, abuses and even Obidient curses more than me.

But Peter Obi himself didn't send them, just a few days ago, he even told them to stop doing it.

Feel free to insult the Obidients back, however allowed Peter Obi and especially his wife, they were not the ones that insulted you.

The Obidients will forever be pained that Peter Obi lost the elections and will never be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, let them walow in that bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ValarDoharis: 9:33am On Mar 31
E pain am...unknown entity making noise like chuwawa
RecentHistory:

Go and ask your parents wasting away in Igboland.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ValarDoharis: 9:35am On Mar 31
If you go anywhere near Tinubu, you'd be arrested. He doesn't know or care about you. Stockholm syndrome dey worry you
RecentHistory:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by AntiMarxist: 9:43am On Mar 31
This Olumba-Olumba member

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by fredoooooo: 9:56am On Mar 31
Bitter Obituarists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Evidence Of 1000 Snipers revealed / For Fools Who Think The Niger Deltans Are Oil Theives / Al Jazeera Has Predicted Atiku Presidency(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.