Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls (5319 Views)

Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Sallah With Muslim Faithfuls In Owerri - Photos / Yakubu Dogara's Easter Message Sets Twitter On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by seunayantokun(m): 10:04am On Mar 31
The blessings of Easter be upon you, dear Peter.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ClearFlair: 10:09am On Mar 31
Happy Easter PO
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Omenlon: 10:26am On Mar 31
You people should always be putting things in their rightful perspective. Who is Peter Obi to send message to Christian faithfuls in Nigeria on a day like this, as the president of Nigeria, a revered clergy man, a senior Alfa or ifa chief priest? Please it should be " Peter Obi send Easter message to his obidients Christian faithfuls on Easter jday.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by RecentHistory: 10:26am On Mar 31
ValarDoharis:
If you go anywhere near Tinubu, you'd be arrested. He doesn't know or care about you. Stockholm syndrome dey worry you

Tinubu a President, Peter Obi can never amount to anything politically again.
Keep following a worthless failure
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by David160(m): 10:27am On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
Incompetency himself, Agulu Lying machine..😏

After go buy bag of rice at 88k.. That's where ur druggie kept the price..
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Onyema190: 10:29am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

We wish you the same Sir. May God Almighty continue to bless you, nourish you all the days of your life. Thank you very much for all you do for humanity Sir.
I am proud to be in Obidient family. We're proud of you Sir.

We can't wait to enter into a new Nigeria that is possible.

God bless H.E Mr. Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by payaseriy: 10:52am On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways.
James 1:8
did atiku not change parties ? Is changing party a crime ?

Is politics not a game of interest ?

Look for another way to attack him. Try using the the attack his political opponents used to attack his administration on Nairaland. That one is much better.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Verbtips(m): 10:54am On Mar 31
Splashme:
This is my own president. The other thief is not my president .
that not so bro me i gave obi my full supporth,but reality disappoint me that does not mean we should condemn the present admini.... even if you no support,dey neutral
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 10:58am On Mar 31
David160:

After go buy bag of rice at 88k.. That's where ur druggie kept the price..
typical obedients and lies, well u buy cups, so I don't expect u to know bag is now below 80k and the price is dropping weekly...guess what ,the dull Agulu lying machine would have run or hide away by now just like he did labour party when everything don dey scatter scatter.πŸ₯²
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Sleekfingers: 11:03am On Mar 31
Splashme:
This is my own president.
The other thief is not my president

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

But who is in Aso Rock?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:22am On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
wailing as usual
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:24am On Mar 31
The president I and my family voted for
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Kay25(m): 11:24am On Mar 31
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
must he add the problems we are facing in whatever he says..
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Abelino(m): 11:30am On Mar 31
E pain you
Makunahatata:
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 11:55am On Mar 31
Riskymarvelous:
wailing as usual
na u obedients anthem b dat
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 11:56am On Mar 31
Abelino:
E pain you
say he lost the presidency πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Vulcan24(m): 11:59am On Mar 31
So Atiku and other presidential aspirant didn't send Easter msgs!

Someone here is merchandising this man
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Kusu12: 12:06pm On Mar 31
Social media president of obirodents from Agulu has spoken. A serial party defector and a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years. Obirodents turned him messiah overnight because of tribalism.
See comments and remarks about your fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31
Makunahatata:

Happy Easter messages no gree una rest. undecided
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by jaxxy(m): 12:46pm On Mar 31
Kay25:

yes it's very important cos we are still in the eye of the storm in this country with hyper inflation and toxic economy.

Proganda won't make people forget they are hungry and suffering.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 12:49pm On Mar 31
jaxxy:

Happy Easter messages no gree una rest. undecided
I just finished a plate of fried spaghetti and turkey plus very iced water , about to hit d couch and relax... Who no rest again pls?πŸ₯²
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Honestey: 12:53pm On Mar 31
This controversial man again?
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31
Makunahatata:
I just finished a plate of fried spaghetti and turkey plus very iced water , about to hit d couch and relax... Who no rest again pls?πŸ₯²

After this useless apc government has rendered millions on Nigeria to languish in poverty with renewed shege. Congratulations
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Datti Baba himself kneeling to greet the Nigerian President.

While the twitter president keeps deceiving himself and his headless mob followers cool

Datti has moved on. The present Minister for Education was nominated from his university, Baze University, Abuja.
He has told them the continue their wailing. He isn't interested again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:02pm On Mar 31
Slytiger:

Datti Baba himself kneeling to greet the Nigerian President.

While the twitter president keeps deceiving himself and his headless mob followers cool

Datti has moved on. The present Minister for Education was the Vice Chancellor of his university, Baze University, Abuja.
He has told them to continue their wailing. He isn't interested again.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ablejesus26(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31
Makunahatata:

Guy abeg hold something make you no go fall down die from the sefia pain 😁

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by ablejesus26(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31
Kay25:

Yes bcus aside una SM cappings and rantings and political jabbings and jamboree, REALITY still dey to live with.
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Makunahatata: 1:19pm On Mar 31
ablejesus26:

Guy abeg hold something make you no go fall down die from the sefia pain 😁

say The Agulu lying machine lost presidency?
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Abuzed1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31
So Panaroma vault is not a stash for thieves ba?
Splashme:
This is my own president.
The other thief is not my president
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by Abuzed1(m): 1:29pm On Mar 31
At least the Muslims didnt take it to to be a Religious War unlike their Christian candidate & the Christians..
Danzakidakura:
I expect Muslims to attack him . Go on

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phorget(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31
RecentHistory:

If they reply you in kind now, you will start crying like Datti.

Someone called Obi ”agulu lying machine” up there, isn't that an insult already?
Re: Peter Obi's Easter Message To Christian Faithfuls by phorget(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31
Abuzed1:
At least the Muslims didnt take it to to be a Religious War unlike their Christian candidate & the Christians..

Go check Elrufai update or has he stopped being a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Now Using NAF Chopper To Rescue Cow(photo) / Why Do Many Yorubas Hate Governor Fayose So Much? / Breaking News: Inec Suspends Collation Of Results In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.