Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion (42505 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Bride Dances For Her Husband Who Uses Crutches On Their Wedding Day (photos) / Young Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman In Ekiti State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:20am On Mar 31
Pot of soup secured
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Tilewizy: 11:22am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool We know y he is dancing or should we tell her..

Anyways, God abeg give me my own oyibo lady oo !!!

I remember back in 2012 wen I been de date one ASHAWO girl like dat..

Dis girl de always cook food give me..

I gats go live with this girl because of free food grin

Anytime way customer no come, na me go service her till customer come..

My body come de slim. My PREEK come de SHRINK dat period..

This girl nearly turn my PREEK to AVATAR (the last PREEK bender)

Bros. Na one early morning I carry my boxers and singlet for hand run grin

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by STEWpid(f): 11:39am On Mar 31
teebillz:

I wonder how they do it. Personally, if a woman doesn't appeal to me sexually, it's hard for me to form any kind of emotions for her. I am not just a gifted actor.

Hmmm... Your talk is deep.

You must have some level of integrity to be able to do that.

Kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by olibeans: 11:44am On Mar 31
Wasted Gigolo, wasted youth.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by luminouz(m): 11:47am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Lmaooooo

The last preek bender took me dafuq out!!!

You be werey

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by luminouz(m): 11:51am On Mar 31
Johnjustice:

I get you, but it's no holiday. In abroad too poor or struggling people are majority, 70% are struggling with bills debts etc...its not rosy.

I was dating a white young lady from UK, when she told me she had 3 prior husbands, two were Nigerians, I was shocked. She also told me about the child support woes with the exes.
Why did she divorce the Nigerians?😳
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 11:53am On Mar 31
luminouz:

Why did she divorce the Nigerians?😳
White women get bored easily, that's why that boy is behaving like a clown...but for how long...but like they say, he is after the greencard.

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 11:55am On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Loverboy work no easy grin

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by essentialone(m): 11:56am On Mar 31
pretydiva:
If I no dance like this in front of my man, wey tin I gain😁. Happiness is free 💃🏻💃🏻

I am still on queue ooo. Which number I dey now?
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by luminouz(m): 11:56am On Mar 31
Johnjustice:

White women get bored easily, that's why that boy is behaving like a clown...but for how long...but like they say, he is after the greencard.

I agree with you. They need to be constantly stimulated or they just get fed up with shiit!!! If they easily get bored with their men, how much more us?

Dude is trying his best, I will give him that

5 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by sylve11: 12:03pm On Mar 31
Mindlog:
Na im "thanksgiving" dance be dat, e no easy to scale through with millions of guys on the queue. cheesy cheesy

Lol 😆 cool
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Johnjustice: 12:04pm On Mar 31
luminouz:

I agree with you. They need to be constantly stimulated or they just get fed up with shiit!!! If they easily get bored with their men, how much more us?

Dude is trying his best, I will give him that
It's a full time job

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Polynek(m): 12:06pm On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
grin grin grin
Your comment crack me up bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Mar 31
Is funny how it is an abomination for one to marry another from a different tribe that they are familiar with .... but blessings will be pouring on the one who marries a total outsider... an alien ... that they know absolutely nothing about.

" Money is the root of all evil. "

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by enemyofprogress: 12:43pm On Mar 31
Mynd44 should I dance for you?
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by maasoap(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31
dibunotion:
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance .

But why are you still ranting?
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by NothingDoMe: 1:11pm On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Lmao you nor well. Last bender 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by jiz: 1:18pm On Mar 31
With his head you will know his region….. imagine lashing his parent age mate because of money…..and he is still dancing like mumu I pity his life

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Honestey: 1:20pm On Mar 31
I know why he is dancing but if I say it, everyone on this platform will start doing anything and everything just to japa go marry Oyinbo but that's not good for the Renewed Hope Agenda so I won't tell you.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by treatise: 1:27pm On Mar 31
NwekeUG:
Excited Nigerian Boy Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover As She Watches In Confusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPTD5XxiMA8

He just remembered the potential mulla awaiting him. The oyibo never confuse
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by CharleyBright(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31
Johnjustice:

Not all white women are rich. Ask Nigerian boys, running and dodging from child support when yawa gas, she will take you to court, you better stay loyal and humble till death or get enough money for child support and legal battles when she sees the next fun toy and divorce your ass. These women too expect the Nigerian man to work hard and support the family, it's not an holiday.

Most meaningful and honest comment on the thread so far.
Child support no be play. You default, you get your silly arse behind bars.
Only foolish Nigerian guys thinks White ladies are dumb and leaking with dough.

4 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Trueprophet91: 1:47pm On Mar 31
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Rubbish!
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by mukthar2000(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31
Brothers in South East, they can do anything becos of egoo.
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by hardeiluxie: 1:51pm On Mar 31
When the spirit of 'rare opportunity' saturate its drop on my souulll, I wilI dance until I surpass Kvng David's dance...,

What a huge kill.
It's the hag- I mean the oldie I feel much Pity for.

He will milk her KPEKUSTICALLY, EMOTIONALLY AND MONETARILLY Just like how a lonely old cow in an antigue dairy farm is drained...
well well well...
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by olisaEze(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31
That’s a husband and wife, and she posted the video on her TikTok page. Which wan be boy & lover?? grin
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Jackanda1(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31
dibunotion:
This update no dey cast. I have never seen young beautiful Caucasian marry a random Nigerian boy. It's has always been the vulnerable ones (old, obsessed, ugly, disabled, divorced etc) seeking love from young vibrant Nigerian men having been rejected in their home countries. I think both parties are opportunist which makes the equation balance.
Gbam
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Omoawoke: 2:16pm On Mar 31
Shameful

1 Like

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Benjamin4388(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31
olisaEze:
That’s a husband and wife, and she posted the video on her TikTok page. Which wan be boy & lover?? grin
people just dey yan BS .. that woman no old at all compared to the man..
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by obaidan: 2:36pm On Mar 31
Papers na ur mate?
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by MrBONE2(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by Exceed15: 2:55pm On Mar 31
I don't blame the young man. Who knows the hell he had gone through in Nigeria. .
Re: Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion by DeepSight(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31
Tolumiide:
Excited Nigerian man dances for his lover.
The "Older Oyinbo" prompt there is not necessary.

It is, context is everything, especially for we his countrymen who understand the dance much better than she can - as yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.