Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? (889 Views)

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? / Allow Her Go Through Your Text Or Shave Ur Beard? / She Wants Me To Allow Her Friend Spend Some Nights At My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by ninochukwubrown(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2011
MA EX WANTS MI BAK javascript:void(0);KNWIN QUITE WELL AM IN A RLATIONSHIP NW,I TLD HA WI CAN B BST OF FRNDS BT TO TEK HA BAK AGAIN, SHE DEN SUGESTED WI SHLD BKOM FRNDS WF BENEFIT, I TINK DATS KUL FOR MI SHAA cheesy, Z DAT ADFVISABLE FOR MI?
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by chale(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2011
DO U VALUE D RELATIONSHIP URE IN?

oooopps dont think so
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by Eiregirl(f): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2011
NO, it is NOT advisable for you! If you want to continue sleeping with your EX then let your girlfriend go!!! angry angry angry
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by NnamdiN: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2011
I dey like dat kind proposal, Wacha waiting 4 man grin
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by neyostica: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2011
Op why dnt u give ur life to christ This is not life
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2011
Take her.
Please don't come back later and make thread about how you started FNB with your ex and how she started clutching you and your gf found out and blah blah and blah blah
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by chale(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2011
Eiregirl:

NO, it is NOT advisable for you! If you want to continue sleeping with your EX then let your girlfriend go!!! angry angry angry

THATS IT
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by HISchild: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2011
friend, if everyone did what you're considering, as many do,  it only brings self and mutual harm (physical consequences, diseases, etc) and, spiritual because know this, “Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by slimyem: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2011
you should take her as your friend with benefit only if the relationship you are in means nothing to you.its obvious you are still in love with her punny and you might just fall in love with her again.its your choice!
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by ninochukwubrown(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2011
@chale ofcz i value n luv d gal am vin @ hand vry much bt jst wana patronize ma xgal 2 4 d sake of bein ma forma, ndi igbo sed 'dey dnt stand 1 place 2 watch masquarade
Re: Shld I Allow Her As My "friend With Benefit"? by omega25red(m): 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2011
poster

This smells of a setup. I think she is trying to get pregnant by you so if you do go ahead with this arrangement make sure you open your own condom and dispose of it as well everytime.

(1) (Reply)

if men lived like chickens LMFAO hilarious / Beware / Why Do Most Girls Don't Like To Give Men Mouth Action (mouth Action)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.