Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? (5251 Views)

Which If This 3 Things Will You Forgive Your Partner If They Commit Any.? / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner? / Can U Leave Your Current Partner If An American Man/woman Offers To Marry You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
This is a conversation I had a while back.

This gist is this, I only want 2 KIDS, just 2 KIDS. I dont care about the gender, 2 girls, 2 boys, a boy and girl or a set of twins but it must be 2.

So I told my partner from the start when we started dating and we both agreed just 2 and she keyed into it. Some few weeks after she was like 'what if its 2 girls?'. I was like we agreed on 2 kids and that gender was not a problem.

She was like if its 2 girls can we try for a 3rd child? I told her we already agreed on this at the onset of the relationship. Personally I dont care about a child's gender, same as my nuclear and extended family, and if we dont have one 'it's my fault as a man cause I have the XY chromosomes and not hers'. Seems she wants a Male child if we dont have any after 2 trials, so we havent reached a new conclusion yet.

So just incase we cant agree, is this a good reason to leave a partner? Have you had a similar experience?

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by EmptyGarden(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
My broda you don chop belleful true true.

24 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
EmptyGarden:
My broda you don chop belleful true true.

grin
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by dawnomike(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
You guys problem is that you do not have problems... grin

18 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by thesicilian: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
dawnomike:
Lol
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by thesicilian: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
dawnomike:
Lol. Some things are better discussed beforehand sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 7:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
dawnomike:

Una done turn my topic to cruise abi grin

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by dejio42(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make the two of una get sense na,haaa. LET THE CHILDREN COME FIRST BEFORE ALL THIS CHILDISH FORMATION.
ARE YOU GOD.

Bobrisky PAPA sef do plannings BuT GOD OVER EVERYTHING

12 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
dejio42:
Make the two of una get sense na,haaa. LET THE CHILDREN COME FIRST BEFORE ALL THIS CHILDISH FORMATION.
ARE YOU GOD.

Bobrisky PAPA sef do plannings BuT GOD OVER EVERYTHING

So in order words make we no plan for the future? I no be God but I know God supports advance planning.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
She's not smart and she's even wasting her time arguing with you.As long as your erection isn't failing you she supposed to know that she's indirectly the sole decider of how many kids she wants to have, it's just to touch your reckless prick at night and the did is done then she should report you to her parents if you dare ask her to do abortion

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by mascot345: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:
She's not smart and she's even wasting her time arguing with you.As long as your erection isn't failing you she supposed to know that she's indirectly the sole decider of how many kids she wants to have, it's just to touch your reckless prick at night and the did is done then she should report you to her parents if you dare ask her to do abortion

u get brain abeg.

15 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zzor:

Lmao. Terrible terrible thoughts. It's not that easy. She self know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by helinues: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you guys are already having misunderstanding regarding how many kids and gender while dating, then the future problems could be disastrous

3 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
She feels like you have a child somewhere that you've not told her about and she also thinks it's a female child. She wants a male child so that he can inherit all your everything when you die(92years). You know African and their over importance for a male child.
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Nazgul: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
How old are you op?

Cos only teenage boys with no plans for marriage in the next 5-8 years make such childish arguments. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by addictiv(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Very Easy.. After 2 kids, do a vasectomy.. God help her if she gets pregnant after .. cool

3 Likes

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Masonkaycares:
She feels like you have a child somewhere that you've not told her about and she also thinks it's a female child. She wants a male child so that he can inherit all your everything when you die(92years). You know African and their over importance for a male child.

Lol...I find this funny. I dont have a child anywhere. My family have their wealth, mine is too small compared to theirs, so inheritance of my property by my kids isn't s problem

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
helinues:
If you guys are already having misunderstanding regarding how many kids and gender while dating, then the future problems could be disastrous

Hmmmmm
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nazgul:
How old are you op?

Cos only teenage boys with no plans for marriage in the next 5-8 years make such childish arguments. undecided

I come from a large family, so too many kids arent my deal, I know first hand the stress involved in it. Mind you, thanks for attacking me o angry
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
addictiv:
Very Easy.. After 2 kids, do a vasectomy.. God help her if she gets pregnant after .. cool

I can't live 50 more years of my life suffering from erectile dysfunction and low libido. Vasectomy can cause that.
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by jimmyolasun: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
needanswer:

This gist is this, I only want 2 KIDS, just 2 KIDS. I dont care about the gender, 2 girls, 2 boys, a boy and girl or a set of twins but it must be 2.

So I told my partner from the start when we started dating and we both agreed just 2 and she keyed into it. Some few weeks after she was like 'what if its 2 girls?'. I was like we agreed on 2 kids and that gender was not a problem.

She was like if its 2 girls can we try for a 3rd child? I told her we already agreed on this at the onset of the relationship. Personally I dont care about a child's gender, same as my nuclear and extended family, and if we dont have one 'it's my fault as a man cause I have the XY chromosomes and not hers'. Seems she wants a Male child if we dont have any after 2 trials, so we havent reached a new conclusion yet.

So just incase we cant agree, is this a good reason to leave a partner? Have you had a similar experience?

at least have the child first. what if you are sterile ?? have you thought of that too??

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
jimmyolasun:

at least have the child first. what if you are sterile ?? have you thought of that too??
cheesy grin cheesy grin nawa

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Reex12(m): 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
una never strt to dey born pikin yet una don dey tear cloth ontop whether e go be girl or boy, 1 or 2
.so childish

btw

didnt you guys do courtship to discuss these issues so why the fuss
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Run!

I have left a guy because of that too. We were discussing and I told him I want only one child and he began to tell how he loves kids and that I should not talk like that cos he wants more than one. I stylishly avoided him and eventually blocked him on all communication medium.

Can two walk except they agree? She has just hinted you what She'll do if the two turn out to be girls and such people end up having a battalion in a bid to have a particular sex of baby.

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by needanswer: 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
CalliDora1:
Run!

I have left a guy because of that too. We were discussing and I told him I want only one child and he began to tell how he loves kids and that I should not talk like that cos he wants more than one. I stylishly avoided him and eventually blocked him on all communication medium.

Can two walk except they agree? She has just hinted you what She'll do if the two turn out to be girls and such people end up having a battalion in a bid to have a particular sex of baby.

I thought so too...hmmm
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by 444croopy(m): 2:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Man proposes God laughs
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Bola146(f): 4:15am On Feb 11, 2021
No, I can't. But only God knows tomorrow.
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by femi4: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2021
needanswer:

Not a good reason . Mind you, the third one will come when both of you least expect it.
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Ahmad62(m): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2021
She's more sensible than you... I'll always strive hard to get a male child no matter how many Female children I have....

Even if it means adding another wife.... Yes I'm that Desperate!

1 Like

Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2021
As a man, no. If my wife wants less children than I do, I will just marry a helper for her to complete the required number. Of course, women don't have that option. Since men are (or should be) the ones financing the kids, they should be the ones to set the number needed; because they control the budgetary allocation.
Re: Will You Leave Your Partner If They Wanted This? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:25am On Feb 11, 2021
With her kind of mentality, be ready for 9girls and 2 boy.
Na her type go dey met pastors and prophets up and down in search of a male child and Las Las na pastor for father some.of your kids cos some of them might need to anoint her womanhood with their holy walking stick in the name of prayers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans Blast Princess Shyngle "You Are A Married Woman, Stop Doing This" After Sh / What Will You Do Under This Condition?(picture) / Na Who Get Bad Mouth Pass(pics Attached)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.