Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode (61335 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Bigseven(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31
No more love among humanity that’s why a brother will hurt a brother… a fellow Igbo hurt an Igbo person, a Muslim hurting a Muslim person up north. Indeed we are doomed as a country. Survival of the fittest is the order of the day
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Benwallt(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
Too bad. Why are people wicked?

Meanwhile, the perpetrators, even when not seen or apprehended, would be tagged ESN if it happened in the East.

The East is full of terror. Things like this is alien in southwest. If you check the cause of this, the driver would be culpable. It could be as a result of rubbish gragra

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 10:50pm On Mar 31
Benwallt:
The East is full of terror. Things like this is alien in southwest. If you check the cause of this, the driver would be culpable. It could be as a result of rubbish gragra
Meaning the west kills passengers and burns vehicles because of gragra?

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by tunde1200(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31
matrix199:
Not everyone is human. Some have transformed to wild animals. No feelings anymore.

Exactly
Most human being nowadays behave like something else.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by andy1(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31
nigerians i just dey look una dey laff, whenever i see the igbos drag the yorubas or the other way round, d matter always dey funny me😁.....e be like say una never even know the mess wey we all dey inside.....funny enuf, all of us gada dey d wahalla......so until the day we wld learn to live and plan 2geda (together o)...
this country will never work....me i know, and deep down you yourself know, if you like keep living in denial.....you shidren shidren go still meet am🤗

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by GenFunction: 10:52pm On Mar 31
Why burn their stuff? The Art of wickedness
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Greenback: 10:52pm On Mar 31
adaxme:
Old news what the hell
Please is it actually an old news? The source still says it happened 30/3/24
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by AgbadoDie: 10:52pm On Mar 31
This is hand work of Yoraba people. I don't need evidence.

Ndigbo, until una learn more of a harder way, you people won't leave Lagos for peace

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31
Such high level of wickedness. Smh
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Sirianese: 10:53pm On Mar 31
noeloge82:
This is a black ⚫️ Easter for some traveller's travelling for Easter from Lagos, the boarded ifesinachi luxury night bus but were ambushed at ijebu ode by armed gang.

They were completely robbed of all valuables and then the luxury bus was shot and burnt down what a black ⚫️ Easter.

Please watch

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/qL1qRqnGJpjaG86d/?mibextid=qi2Omg

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/bandits-rob-luxury-bus-passengers-going-easter-celebration-highway-ogun-raze-vehicle

What's funny here is that if you investigate further you will most likely find out that the armed-robbers are Igbo people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Jogs1900: 10:55pm On Mar 31
AgbadoDie:
This is hand work of Yoraba people. I don't need evidence.

Ndigbo, until una learn more of a harder way, you people won't leave Lagos for peace
Since you have turned the unfortunate incident to a tribal incident..Let me narrate a true life story to.you..If I lie, God should make me to be unfortunate forever. In the early.2000, there was one fair, clean handsome guy in my area named ifeanyi(an ibo boy) who owned a boutique..He had a clean celica coupe.,(the car was in vogue that year) that would always go to that ijebu ode expressway to rob luxurious bus in the midnight at ijebu ode expressway..He was the talk of the town then...It was the day he went for a failed operation and was killed that people knew it was armed robbery he was into.That was the end of his boutique business.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by KrisUc(m): 10:56pm On Mar 31
Same Ijebu Ode I stayed for over two hours tryna get a vehicle going to Asaba on my way from Ajah on Thursday 28th March. Even had to trek some very long distance before I could get a vehicle after standing for 3hours, finally reached Delta around past 11pm. God is always faithful to me
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by AkinboT22: 11:00pm On Mar 31
Please God help us in this country 😭
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Lithiumite: 11:02pm On Mar 31
shortgun:
From the first day Tinubu was sworn in, insecurity has become the order of the day. The lives of Nigerians is worthless to Tinubu and his minions. No feasible strategy is in place to curb incessant kidnapping, banditry and killing of Nigerians in every part of the country

Do not let hate becloud your reasoning.....this story doesn't add up and there are a lot of holes in the story.

*First where are the pics or videos of the victims
*Where is the official statement by the police and the company involved
* Where are the injured once.
* Do you know what it takes to successfully rob a luxury bus with over 50 passengers.
*That road is a very busy road even at night and there are so many police checkpoints on that road.
*According to the story,the bus was ambushed which would have been possible only by a total road block.....this would have been almost impossible as other road users would have been affected and this would have alerted the security agencies.
*It would take several hours to successfully rub a bus of that size fully loaded and quite a number of men to hold the victims down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by 3kay945(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31
Some people don't have heart anymore.

Why burning the bus after robbing the people? Am confused here.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by frog12: 11:09pm On Mar 31
IDIOTS. DON'T travel at night they say
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by ablejesus26(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:

Meanwhile, the perpetrators, even when not seen or apprehended, would be tagged ESN if it happened in the East.

If You like cry from now till eternity.
I am Igbo, I am not and can never be ipob same goes to the majority right thinking Igbos,all ipob have as man power are thugs, criminals, cultist and mad noise makers like that clown called Simon Ekpa,There will never be a time when a group like ipob will ever be allowed to bear arms in Igboland.

So You think You can just gather some thugs and cultist,give them arms illegally and claim they are the Regional Security outfit for a whole Region of millions of people??

I am from Imo State,tell me who and who represented Imo State in your ipob meeting when you gathered to bring your criminal militants claiming freedom fighters into the region.

The ipob ESN will continue to be hunted down in Igboland until they are disarmed. Ipob is not the only secessionist group amongst the great blessed Igbo Tribe, others eg massob do not bear arms in the disguise of Regional Security, why then should ipob be allowed to bear arms?? Is ipob more Igbo than the rest Nwafors who choose not to be entangled with such destructive oppressive ipob agenda??

Thank God the victims of this failed enterprise with a dead vegetable of a president were not hurt by the criminals.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Benwallt(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:
Meaning the west kills passengers and burns vehicles because of gragra?

How many of this compare to plethora of shallow graves being discovered on the daily in the east

https://www.nairaland.com/8047815/corpses-found-shallow-graves-soldiers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by NaijaCover(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31
Cha E
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Killermamba: 11:16pm On Mar 31
thesicilian:

Still doesn't exclude the ESN or their other Eastern brothers. The perpetrators could be fellow passengers from the East.

PS: You're the one who brought up your people into the matter
you reason as if your brain is in your armpit, this is a clear case of arm robbery and tribal bigotry mixed together.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by poseidon12: 11:19pm On Mar 31
thesicilian:

Still doesn't exclude the ESN or their other Eastern brothers. The perpetrators could be fellow passengers from the East.

This stupid character is one of the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Nonexisting1: 11:19pm On Mar 31
I will be very blunt on this one. This is not the handwork of just any bandits. They would have kidnapped them all. This is not the handwork of just any armed robbers. They would have robbed them, possibly killed some and gone their ways. This is pure hatred against Igbos knowing fully well they were the ones in that bus travelling for Easter and everyone knows the people that are capable of having this level of hate against Igbos but it's okay. We are like garri, we will always be rising whether inside hot water or inside cold water.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by poseidon12: 11:20pm On Mar 31
youngrichnigga:
I don't support APC but this ain't a recent News, why bring this up now........what's the agenda angry angry angry angry

When did it happen?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Emmanuel909090: 11:20pm On Mar 31
Someone that can't afford a life without stealing, but had the guts to burn down a bus he can never afford till he die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31
emnite:
So sad this is a direct attack
how please, let me know...
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Formation10: 11:23pm On Mar 31
thesicilian:

ESN in ijebu this is what is killing 9ja we are talking about the rubbing you are here talking about tribe

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Nonexisting1: 11:26pm On Mar 31
Ejiakusmith:
Finally this southwesterns don manifested their hatred towards Igbo's ....... Shebi na for Ogun state. E happen nothing una get to tell me ....... So all the tribal abuse online don finally show forth 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
One wise man spotted. This is purely a hate crime but Igbos go still dey alright. They always do.

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Light78: 11:29pm On Mar 31
Jogs1900:

Imagine traveling at night.They even alerted the driver that there was robbery on the road, the conductor asked the driver to proceed with the journey before.being robbed...Both the driver and conductor threw caution into the wind here

That big coaster bus can't make a turn. The road is not space enough for that.

Only back reverse could be possible.

Shea you no dey travel ni?

Hommer bus go just do sharp turn, but not for coaster. More reason the driver proceeded.

Those people can't be fulanis or kidnappers.

Those could be hungry and bigot thieves. The name Ifesinachi sounds igbo, that's why they burnt the bus.

We all know the truth, but tribalism and bias would not allow people say it.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by kettykin: 11:30pm On Mar 31
Armed robbers don't burn property
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CaptainFM1: 11:31pm On Mar 31
immortalcrown:

Contradictory paragraphs!

Anyway, SMHFU!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by bionixs: 11:38pm On Mar 31
MaziObinnaokija:
What ✋️ YOU and your family to enlist in paramilitary /oo father can join politics and slug it out with Tinubu, Atiku, Pbi.Maybe,nah yo papa go put an end to insecurity ,bandits,In Nigeria. I'll definitely campaign for him undecided
If you like , be here and keep bleating like a goat over matters that do you not concern a frustrated , senseless son of NOBODY like you!!!!!

Until Tinubu leaves that position , all the blames go to him. He commands the armed forces and arms /resources are at his disposal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.