Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode (61306 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tchuks1: 8:33am On Apr 01
SMARTMOTORS:
That Conductor has been implicated, he go explain tire for station
he is a prime suspect

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 8:59am On Apr 01
ablejesus26:

Shut up,why was you mentioning ESN on this thread??

Well I already hit your head with the bitter truth,the ESN you mentioned here will never,ever,ever be allowed to bear arms,they will continue to be hunted down. If the Truth pain you just hang.Or plaster for transformer.
Shame on you for your inability to answer my question. Shame on you for your inability to defend your claim.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourKarma: 9:05am On Apr 01
Olaide1295:
This is likely done by mischief makers to start a tribal war and have people pointing hate fingers.
Mischief-makers? Tribal war?
Are you ok? This is a robbery. haven't there always been highway robberies? Why are you seeing this from a tribal perspective? That's silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourKarma: 9:07am On Apr 01
Krankhead:
Stop talking about BAT.... face your problem
is he no longer the chief security officer of this country? why are you trying to exonerate him while y'all blamed jonathan for everything
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by techub: 9:08am On Apr 01
Timmi:

Because they are the animals in the zoo and they are the ones making Nigeria a zoo.

So the earlier they leave as they have stated so many times, the better for the rest of us. We will even roll out a red carpet for them. We need sanity.

You will still blame us for the hunger that will ravage the zoo when we leave... Everything the zoo enjoys now is as a result of the people from the land of the rising Sun. Our departure will really cost you guys alot.

Don't joke with the Christian Republic
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by yahoodetector: 9:16am On Apr 01
So Ronuites have added banditry to their skullarship activities?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by kings59: 9:17am On Apr 01
Tchuks1:
he is a prime suspect

How can he be a suspect?

His job has been lost.

How will he feed?

The bus he worked for got burnt. How the hell will he allow or conceive with robbers to burn his livelihood?

People just talk without reasoning.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by yahoodetector: 9:18am On Apr 01
Olaide1295:
This is likely done by mischief makers to start a tribal war and have people pointing hate fingers.

Ronu Ebin pawaa o people who have added banditry and armed robbery to their skullarship activities attacked a bus, stole from the occupants and burnt it and you are here calling "mischief makers" who want to start tribal war.

You need a brain reset!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Timmi: 9:22am On Apr 01
techub:

You will still blame us for the hunger that will ravage the zoo when we leave... Everything the zoo enjoys now is as a result of the people from the land of the rising Sun. Our departure will really cost you guys alot.

Don't joke with the Christian Republic

Only in your dreams. So dream on! The man from the land of rising wailers! So your people are now Christian Republic and not Jewish Republic? Bunch of confused set of people..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Gentlevip: 9:42am On Apr 01
youngrichnigga:
I don't support APC but this ain't a recent News, why bring this up now........what's the agenda angry angry angry angry

What are you saying? That we should believe PDP or LP to be better?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by techub: 9:43am On Apr 01
Timmi:

Only in your dreams. So dream on! The man from the land of rising wailers! So your people are now Christian Republic and not Jewish Republic? Bunch of confused set of people..

It has always been the Christian Republic of Biafra...
A country that would be ruled by bishops and clergymen.
We are not Jewish Republic but of Jewish descendant.

You can book for more lectures about the land of the rising Sun...
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Oluyole74: 9:57am On Apr 01
Oh my God,these ESN/UGM have entered our region
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Mushmush: 10:04am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Go and ask your grandfather
You should go and ask yours. Maybe you inherited it from him
Dan zina kawai
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by OduduwaYoruba: 10:36am On Apr 01
UGM are at Work
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by shortgun(m): 10:38am On Apr 01
Mushmush:

You should go and ask yours. Maybe you inherited it from him
Dan zina kawai
Dan iska sha sha sha
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:54am On Apr 01
Thank you ,,, you don win and you finally filled my screen with your writeup

Konquest:

Let me educate you since you and your ilk sound uneducated. I didn't want to post any comment on this thread until I began to see you and some ignorant young Ibos here desperately trying to pin the robberies on Yorubas since the incident took place in Ijebu Ode.

For your information, right from the late 1990s to the 2010s, MANY vicious luxury bus armed robberies that were carried by your fellow IBO kinsmen have taken place around Ijebu Ode and along areas on the entire stretch of Lagos-Benin-Onitsha axis. The crime sections of major newspapers such as The SUN, Guardian, Punch, etc, reported these horrendous luxury bus armed robberies which also included the rapes of female passengers by the armed robbers on mainly those night bus journeys to and from the East of Nigeria.

These robberies were inside jobs carried out by Ibo workers of the transport companies and their fellow informants and some of them were arrested and confessed to the crimes.

I must state here that the very FIRST case of KIDNAPPING for ransom in LAGOS STATE in 2009 was carried out by some IBO staff of this same Ifesinachi Motors who kidnapped the WIFE of the owner of the luxury bus company (Ifesinachi Motors) and successfully took her to Iboland (Anambra) from Maza Maza area in Lagos because there was an order at that time to remove checkpoints on major expressways. It was the crack team of police detectives from the IRT that busted those bloody criminals and they confessed to the crime. I remember that story vividly because it was one of the series of criminal activities such as armed robberies of banks, oil tanker hijackings, house robberies, kidnappings, traffic robberies, etc, that young Ibos who came from the South East were notoriously and relentless involved in, in majorly Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, and Oyo States.

I have many documents in my crime archives detailing how in 2009, Ibo armed robbers from Anambra State carried out several robberies when Adisa Bolanta was the Commissioner of Police in Oyo State. A gang of more than 30 armed robbers came from Anambra State to Ibadan and linked up with their fellow Anambra informant (who claimed to be a trader at Ladipo market in Lagos). They all lodged in an Ibadan hotel and from there drove to Ogbomosho where they robbed and killed people in the University town of Ogbomosho severally, but as fate would have it, Adisa Bolanta and his policemen successfully arrested all of them, including the others who were hiding in Lagos.

So, you and the other Ibo bigots here on this thread and other online platforms MUST get it into your heads that many armed robberies, kidnappings, and petrol tanker hijackings and more have been committed by IBOS right in Lagos and other parts of Yorubaland. So, do NOT rule out a major Ibo conspiracy in that burned luxury bus like in years past when Ibo armed robbers would smuggle guns hidden in shoe soles or false bottoms of travel bags to rob luxury passengers at the Ijebu Ode area or any other point on the Lagos-Onitsha route. There have been armed robberies all over Nigerian states and even transborder armed robberies of BDCs and banks in Cotonou and Porto Novo in Benin Republic as well by these criminal gangs of Ibos who then turn around to falsely claim to be legit millionaires building houses in Lagos, Ogun, and all over the place meanwhile it's proceeds of vicious crimes that they are depending on to show off!

More below:
=>https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/police-lagos-smash-trans-border-robbery-gang-arrest-eight/

Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (from Nnewi in Anambra State) otherwise called by the alias "Evans" is one of those notorious Ibos who NOT just only engaged in brutal armed robberies, murders and kidnappings in the South East, and Edo State, but he also relocated to Yorubaland to continue kidnapping and robbing people in Lagos State and environs. Period.

=>https://punchng.com/evans-the-kidnapper-from-arrest-to-imprisonment/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Kingzmate(m): 11:00am On Apr 01
THAT'S A VERY HUGE LUXURIOUS BURNT sad

BUT ANYWAY HAPPY APRIL FOOL grin
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Mushmush: 11:01am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Dan iska sha sha sha
Dan akuya, Dan alade. Ubangiji Allah ya tsine ma uwarka. Dan karuwa kawai
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by shortgun(m): 11:15am On Apr 01
Mushmush:

Dan akuya, Dan alade. Ubangiji Allah ya tsine ma uwarka. Dan karuwa kawai
Uwarka Akuya
Ubanka Alade. Kafir munafiki banza Dan Wahala
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by iyke2frankeze: 11:16am On Apr 01
Ijebu bandits.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 11:27am On Apr 01
MrSly:

You talk about future? You have sold yours to one BAT.
Ode!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by qtx(m): 11:28am On Apr 01
noeloge82:
This is a black ⚫️ Easter for some traveller's travelling for Easter from Lagos, the boarded ifesinachi luxury night bus but were ambushed at ijebu ode by armed gang.

They were completely robbed of all valuables and then the luxury bus was shot and burnt down what a black ⚫️ Easter.

Please watch

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/qL1qRqnGJpjaG86d/?mibextid=qi2Omg

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/bandits-rob-luxury-bus-passengers-going-easter-celebration-highway-ogun-raze-vehicle
What a wicked wolrd!

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Mushmush: 11:30am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Uwarka Akuya
Ubanka Alade. Kafir munafiki banza Dan Wahala
Ka gaya ma ubanka nina ce shi alade ne. Dan zina irinka. Dan tsineniya
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Bigseven(m): 11:31am On Apr 01
Tranquillity360:
And Yoruba give suya to fellow Yoruba.
no one is left out bro. Yoruba hurting Yoruba too
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by KrisUc(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01
W0t0w0toman:

So the god is not faithful to the passengers that were robbed on Friday night? You be mugu, may Yamayama fall on your smelly bald head till you get sense
na ogun go kill you, thunder fire that your rotten testicles. Animal Iike you, don't even quote me in this manner next time. Does everyone serve same deity? Does everyone believe in what I believe? Does everyone experience misfortune same time? What's your problem with me if I choose to ascribe the glory to my God for sparing me from misfortune? I don't blame you, it's obvious your just jumping around looking for who to attack. E no go beta for you.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Musauzor(m): 12:50pm On Apr 01
The work of Yoruba bandits
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by KillahPriest: 1:25pm On Apr 01
thesicilian:

Still doesn't exclude the ESN or their other Eastern brothers. The perpetrators could be fellow passengers from the East.

PS: You're the one who brought up your people into the matter
i wonder when you cowards will be brave enough to call out those who have laid violent siege to your region instead of getting an érection anytime you come across igbo men, women and children. You obviously don't know the implications of what you posted in your quest to sound intelligent cool
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by thesicilian: 1:32pm On Apr 01
KillahPriest:
i wonder when you cowards will be brave enough to call out those who have laid violent siege to your region instead of getting an érection anytime you come across igbo men, women and children. You obviously don't know the implications of what you posted in your quest to sound intelligent cool
Being intelligent is not a quest, but there's no way for you to know that is there?
It was one of your narcissistic and (as always) ill informed brethren who brought up the ESN when nobody asked him, because you guys cannot think of anything else to do other than to mastúbate on every thread with your igbó this igbó that. Even if it's a topic as far flung from tribalism as the war in Ukraine or Gaza, you jobless entities will find a way to make it about yourselves. And when you are called out on it you start crying foul.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by KillahPriest: 1:37pm On Apr 01
thesicilian:

Being intelligent is not a quest, but there's no way for you to know that is there?
It was one of your narcissistic and (as always) ill informed brethren who brought up the ESN when nobody asked him, because you guys cannot think of anything else to do other than to mastúbate on every thread with your igbó this igbó that. Even if it's a topic as far flung from tribalism as the war in Ukraine or Gaza, you jobless entities will find a way to make it about yourselves. And when you are called out on it you start crying foul.
all this one you wrote na your wahala o jare. My own is, be a man and call out the terrorists who have held you hostage in your region instead of being violated in your anûs anytime you hear an Igbo name cool
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Bayajjidda: 2:05pm On Apr 01
nyabinghi:
go to obi or kanu your president

BAT claims to be president, hence should own up to responsibility and not looking for wno to blame for his failure
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by MrSly(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01
CluelessMODS:

Ode!
Okperima
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Lithiumite: 3:28pm On Apr 01
clarocuzioo:

The video has been circulating online since friday. Check it out. The video even showed the face of the conductor and the driver. There were about eight kids amongst them. Most men among them were topless as they have been stripped by the hoodlums.
Some of them were seriously injured.

The video even showed the stranded passengers stopping other vehicles and begging them to carry them as they dont have a dime on them.

So you are waiting for official statement from the police? You go wait tire
Where is the link?I thought you would post it as proof

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.