Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode (61295 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Patojargz: 2:20am On Apr 01
Hunger dey south west badly and na we SE dem wan use survive by killing. If ona try ds nonsense again we'll b out for u guys. No jokes

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Patojargz: 2:22am On Apr 01
Krankhead:
Stop talking about BAT.... face your problem

Like say u nor get problem.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by izubext007: 2:25am On Apr 01
why are they fighting igbos left right and center
share for igbos like for yoruba and hausa

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Scarletjr(m): 2:46am On Apr 01
May God guide and protect
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ayatullah(m): 3:16am On Apr 01
matrix199:
Not everyone is human. Some have transformed to wild animals. No feelings anymore.

People should avoid those wild animals by travelling when the sun is up.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Krankhead: 3:17am On Apr 01
Patojargz:

Like say u nor get problem.
Do you see me complaining abt Govtv every time?. You are just jobless, Go and learn a trade
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Krankhead: 3:20am On Apr 01
MrSly:

BAT the criminal drug Lord is more than just a problem. The certificate forger and election rigger, that illegitimate president is calamity.
Stay there dey rant. All.your mate are making good of the govt and you are just ranting. NH do do you go rant till 2031. Then it goes back to the North. Mr Gbajue goes no where. Let him go and be president of the yeast . The thing dey pain una. Otilo
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by des4ella(m): 3:20am On Apr 01
A normal occurrence everyday on that road.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Lavor234: 3:52am On Apr 01
Read the uncensored version on X. Thru wanted to kill the passengers on board
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Patojargz: 3:55am On Apr 01
Krankhead:
Do you see me complaining abt Govtv every time?. You are just jobless, Go and learn a trade

Worthless being!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 3:56am On Apr 01
techub:
Igbos remain the most endangered species in this zoo
Which of the species are they?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 4:02am On Apr 01
AgbadoDie:
This is hand work of Yoraba people. I don't need evidence.

Ndigbo, until una learn more of a harder way, you people won't leave Lagos for peace
Useless investigator.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 4:03am On Apr 01
MrSly:

BAT the criminal drug Lord is more than just a problem. The certificate forger and election rigger, that illegitimate president is calamity.
You are still on top of this? Chai your future is bleak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 4:09am On Apr 01
Nonexisting1:
One wise man spotted. This is purely a hate crime but Igbos go still dey alright. They always do.
The two of you are actually calamity to humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by CluelessMODS: 4:11am On Apr 01
Ejiakusmith:
Finally this southwesterns don manifested their hatred towards Igbo's ....... Shebi na for Ogun state. E happen nothing una get to tell me ....... So all the tribal abuse online don finally show forth 🤷🤷🤷🤷🤷
God suppose remove your brain and replace it with stone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:15am On Apr 01
Bigseven:
No more love among humanity that’s why a brother will hurt a brother… a fellow Igbo hurt an Igbo person, a Muslim hurting a Muslim person up north. Indeed we are doomed as a country. Survival of the fittest is the order of the day
And Yoruba give suya to fellow Yoruba.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by WestOG: 4:15am On Apr 01
grill d conductor
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:17am On Apr 01
Benwallt:

The East is full of terror. Things like this is alien in southwest. If you check the cause of this, the driver would be culpable. It could be as a result of rubbish gragra
South West introduced criminality in Nigeria.

You guys have started ambushing and attacking Igbos now.

We're watching.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:22am On Apr 01
Sirianese:

What's funny here is that if you investigate further you will most likely find out that the armed-robbers are Igbo people
Said by the same Hypocrites that always says no crime can be committed without the locals.
The same people that wanted south south communities level because they believed local must be involved.

We know first notorious armed robber in Nigeria was a yoruba man.

You hatefill things have started ambushing and attacking Igbos.

We're watching

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:27am On Apr 01
Jogs1900:

Since you have turned the unfortunate incident to a tribal incident..Let me narrate a true life story to.you..If I lie, God should make me to be unfortunate forever. In the early.2000, there was one fair, clean handsome guy in my area named ifeanyi(an ibo boy) who owned a boutique..He had a clean celica coupe.,(the car was in vogue that year) that would always go to that ijebu ode expressway to rob luxurious bus in the midnight at ijebu ode expressway..He was the talk of the town then...It was the day he went for a failed operation and was killed that people knew it was armed robbery he was into.That was the end of his boutique business.
Should I tell you about three guys I know that pretend to be electricians (Yoruba guys) but they are armed robbers.

The first notorious armed robber in Nigeria was a yoruba man.

Well as you guys have started ambushing and attacking Igbos.

We are watching and will take right action.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:31am On Apr 01
ablejesus26:

If You like cry from now till eternity.
I am Igbo, I am not and can never be ipob same goes to the majority right thinking Igbos,all ipob have as man power are thugs, criminals, cultist and mad noise makers like that clown called Simon Ekpa,There will never be a time when a group like ipob will ever be allowed to bear arms in Igboland.

So You think You can just gather some thugs and cultist,give them arms illegally and claim they are the Regional Security outfit for a whole Region of millions of people??

I am from Imo State,tell me who and who represented Imo State in your ipob meeting when you gathered to bring your criminal militants claiming freedom fighters into the region.

The ipob ESN will continue to be hunted down in Igboland until they are disarmed. Ipob is not the only secessionist group amongst the great blessed Igbo Tribe, others eg massob do not bear arms in the disguise of Regional Security, why then should ipob be allowed to bear arms?? Is ipob more Igbo than the rest Nwafors who choose not to be entangled with such destructive oppressive ipob agenda??

Thank God the victims of this failed enterprise with a dead vegetable of a president were not hurt by the criminals.
Trash as usual.

The news is about Yoruba boys ambush Igbo man bus,rob everyone and burnt the vehicle.

Say something reasonable about it, that's if you're have.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:37am On Apr 01
NaijaPrince18:

Then stop coming to our land idiot. Ijebu are not like Lagos who tolerate your nonsense. If you want to fan ethnic nonsense in ijebu they’ll make sure you don’t come there again. Olodo
You should wait for repercussion of ambushing and burning Igbo man bus.

Children filled with hatred.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:38am On Apr 01
easzypeaszy:
Na Igbo ppl dey do Dem sef.
By Yoruba armed robbers attacking them in Yoruba land?

Really

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Free2Fly: 4:40am On Apr 01
noeloge82:
This is a black ⚫️ Easter for some traveller's travelling for Easter from Lagos, the boarded ifesinachi luxury night bus but were ambushed at ijebu ode by armed gang.

They were completely robbed of all valuables and then the luxury bus was shot and burnt down what a black ⚫️ Easter.

Please watch

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/qL1qRqnGJpjaG86d/?mibextid=qi2Omg

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/bandits-rob-luxury-bus-passengers-going-easter-celebration-highway-ogun-raze-vehicle

This a hate-inspired crime by the hate-filled yoruba boys, the types we see here in nairaland everyday.
The herdsmen and regular robbers/kidnappers don't rob or kidnap and still burn victims' vehicles and belongings.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:40am On Apr 01
tiwasiaife:
Some Nigerians are evil.
I see comments here and I ask myself why are these human beings so wicked that they can easily wish someone from other tribes dead cos he or she is not from his tribe.

Seun this Nairaland has become the worst breeding ground for tribal bigots.

This was not the Nairaland I just in 2011 and it's unfortunate that I don't care to read news from here anymore.
Those who wish others evil, may evil things never depart from your homes.
May you weep to an extent you will wonder why you were born on earth.

Nairaland I repeat is now a breeding ground for tribal bigots.
It's simple because Nigeria is not one and can never be one.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 4:43am On Apr 01
Free2Fly:

This a hate-inspired crime by the hate-filled yoruba boys, the types we see here in nairaland everyday.
The herdsmen and regular robbers/kidnappers don't rob or kidnap and still burn victims' vehicles and belongings.
You're right.

I don't know why Yorubas hate Igbos so much

Did Igbo chop their yam.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Mamci: 4:46am On Apr 01
Night journey?
In Nigeria?
The passengers get mind shaa
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by bluefilm: 4:46am On Apr 01
I really hate night journies like hell
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by yakson84(m): 4:50am On Apr 01
This wickedness will not ceased until pastors start preaching the truth words of God. Most churches and pastors are preaching prosperity without consequencies.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:12am On Apr 01
MaziObinnaokija:
What ✋️ YOU and your family from enlist in paramilitary /oo father can join politics and slug it out with Tinubu, Atiku, Obi.Maybe,nah yo papa go put an end to insecurity ,bandits,In Nigeria. I'll definitely campaign for him undecided
you must be crazy for you to mention his or her family God punish you and your generations awon eleribu oniranu Alaini lakaye radarada
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Taigaban: 5:14am On Apr 01
After now one wicked, foolish and idiotic politician will come out and advocate anmesty for Bandits. It will never be well with those sponsoring Bandits.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Sirianese: 5:14am On Apr 01
Tranquillity360:
Said by the same Hypocrites that always says no crime can be committed without the locals.
The same people that wanted south south communities level because they believed local must be involved.

We know first notorious armed robber in Nigeria was a yoruba man.

You hatefill things have started ambushing and attacking Igbos.

We're watching

Locals? Ibos are 'local' to virtually every community in this country we all know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Imam Abdulrashid Arrested Over $3million Fraud (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Pastor Marvelous Odalo Defiled, Impregnated 15-Year-Old Girl & Aborted It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.