Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode (61324 Views)

Bandits Kidnap 90 Passengers In Edo, Intercept GUO Luxurious Bus / Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / All Passengers Robbed And Kidnapped By Gunmen In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by MrSly(m): 6:25am On Apr 01
MaziObinnaokija:
grin I knw u already balance yo gala box pous crates of bottle water waiting to hit the road.Just make sure u dnt steal ur master money ho play Bet9ja.
I have glorified you enough. Prodigal son of a rapist and harlot you can find one of your cadar.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by koolib(m): 6:26am On Apr 01
If you know the number of Yoruba traders using that bus daily, you will leave ethnic coloration and face the reality. This is a pure crime and the perpetrators will know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by MaziObinnaokija: 6:27am On Apr 01
grin beggar.Just dnt scam poor student.Dumb head.Tell ur father to provide security since Tinubu can't
MrSly:

I have glorified you enough. Prodigal son of a rapist and harlot you can find one of your cadar.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by tafabaloo(m): 6:44am On Apr 01
shortgun:
From the first day Tinubu was sworn in, insecurity has become the order of the day. The lives of Nigerians is worthless to Tinubu and his minions. No feasible strategy is in place to curb incessant kidnapping, banditry and killing of Nigerians in every part of the country

Must you bring your political campaign here?
Everyone and yourself knows you are not being honest with your words by blaming the insecurity on the current administration.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Jogs1900: 6:54am On Apr 01
nyabinghi:
the conductor is a suspect,a labour party member
lol...you like trouble
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourGFsnatcher: 6:57am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Too bad. Why are people wicked?

Meanwhile, the perpetrators, even when not seen or apprehended, would be tagged ESN if it happened in the East.
You have just set up your people for insult. Sometimes just forget tribalism. It's not every time u people must bring it up. We are tired of you people behaving like disgruntled babies. Your people should grow up. You have same mentality with black americans that always blame white people for their failures. We all have equal space in the country. You have governors, senators, minister, business people both at home and in diaspora, you have high ranking security perosnel. What's your excuses? Did anyone stop you from succeeding? Did anyone stop u from doing business ? Did anyone stop u from living anywhere in the country and do ur thing? Why are u people always disturbing us when u are the biggest gainers of Nigerian unity? If u people want to go pls go, no one is interested in you staying. I've never seem a business man that wants to lose his market. You guys are everywhere doing business in Nigeria and u are shouting. Even lagos and kano alone if you leave u will see what it will do your people... evertime yen yen yen... we Don tire for una whining

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by caye(m): 7:00am On Apr 01
shortgun:
From the first day Tinubu was sworn in, insecurity has become the order of the day. The lives of Nigerians is worthless to Tinubu and his minions. No feasible strategy is in place to curb incessant kidnapping, banditry and killing of Nigerians in every part of the country

Tinubu carries a.negative energy.
When you bend natural laws and make deals with the evil forces, you sacrifice your land and ppl to these evil forces.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by caye(m): 7:04am On Apr 01
YourGFsnatcher:

You have just set up your people for insult. Sometimes just forget tribalism. It's not every time u people must bring it up. We are tired of you people behaving like disgruntled babies. Your people should grow up. You have same mentality with black americans that always blame white people for their failures.

Stop there!
White supremacy is a well entrenched, highly organised and evil system , that white ppl use to reduce black Americans to a state of permanent underclass.

Should we tell him?

West Africa and Congo is in a state of permanent confusion and poverty for over 100 yrs, thanks to white supremacy.

This is more than you know,my friend.
Stop insulting our black American brothers!
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Timmi: 7:17am On Apr 01
techub:
Igbos remain the most endangered species in this zoo

Because they are the animals in the zoo and they are the ones making Nigeria a zoo.

So the earlier they leave as they have stated so many times, the better for the rest of us. We will even roll out a red carpet for them. We need sanity.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 7:17am On Apr 01
Benwallt:
How many of this compare to plethora of shallow graves being discovered on the daily in the east

https://www.nairaland.com/8047815/corpses-found-shallow-graves-soldiers
Answer my question.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 7:18am On Apr 01
ablejesus26:

If You like cry from now till eternity.
I am Igbo, I am not and can never be ipob same goes to the majority right thinking Igbos,all ipob have as man power are thugs, criminals, cultist and mad noise makers like that clown called Simon Ekpa,There will never be a time when a group like ipob will ever be allowed to bear arms in Igboland.

So You think You can just gather some thugs and cultist,give them arms illegally and claim they are the Regional Security outfit for a whole Region of millions of people??

I am from Imo State,tell me who and who represented Imo State in your ipob meeting when you gathered to bring your criminal militants claiming freedom fighters into the region.

The ipob ESN will continue to be hunted down in Igboland until they are disarmed. Ipob is not the only secessionist group amongst the great blessed Igbo Tribe, others eg massob do not bear arms in the disguise of Regional Security, why then should ipob be allowed to bear arms?? Is ipob more Igbo than the rest Nwafors who choose not to be entangled with such destructive oppressive ipob agenda??

Thank God the victims of this failed enterprise with a dead vegetable of a president were not hurt by the criminals.
Your sentiment blocked your brain when you read and responded to my comment. Otherwise, which part of my comment says I am a member of IPOB, or which part of my comment asks you to join IPOB?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourGFsnatcher: 7:19am On Apr 01
caye:

Stop there!
White supremacy is a well entrenched, highly organised and evil system , that white ppl use to reduce black Americans to a state of permanent underclass.

Should we tell him?

West Africa and Congo is in a state of permanent confusion and poverty for over 100 yrs, thanks to white supremacy.

This is more than you know,my friend.
Stop insulting our black American brothers!

Ahaaaa u see?
The Democrats and the leftists have kept u in this situation as modern slaves for over 60 years and u guys believe what they say.

Still blaming white people for your inability to succeed is shameful.

70% of black people grow up with one parent
Black on black violence is celebrated and hailed
Asian communities are the fastest growing communities
Jews were decimated in 1940s ( just recently) but they bounced back

I can give u more data why blacks should do better but it's more convenient for you people to blame someone for your failures.

You people have invested in drugs, robbery, baby mamas, all forms of violence and still celebrate those who do bad things calling them real Gs and u expect other races to respect you.

Very low performing race, you have not contributed anything to the development aside being forced to work as slaved and instead of you to show the world that you have sense.. u have resulted into blame game typical of a black man.

Always looking for someone to blame shows how low your mental ability is. No one has ever given anyone a chance. White people will not spoon feed you onto taking over. You must be joking if you think any race found it easy to develop.

Blacks don't even stay in school, they prefer to be gangsters and baby mamas cos that's what hip hop is teaching them and you blaming white people. You never want to take responsibility for your contribution in killing ur community.

Did you know the discrimination Asians faced when they started migrating to America.? Did u see them concentrating on blaming white people? They help each other

Black millionaires don't even stay in black neighbourhood. Show me one black celebrity that's staying in black neighbourhood. Once you get money is to oppress other and buy guns to kill another black man... and u are still blaming white people.

STOP THE BLAME GAME! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND LEAVE OTHER PEOLLE ALONE. NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 7:22am On Apr 01
YourGFsnatcher:

You have just set up your people for insult. Sometimes just forget tribalism. It's not every time u people must bring it up. We are tired of you people behaving like disgruntled babies. Your people should grow up. You have same mentality with black americans that always blame white people for their failures. We all have equal space in the country. You have governors, senators, minister, business people both at home and in diaspora, you have high ranking security perosnel. What's your excuses? Did anyone stop you from succeeding? Did anyone stop u from doing business ? Did anyone stop u from living anywhere in the country and do ur thing? Why are u people always disturbing us when u are the biggest gainers of Nigerian unity? If u people want to go pls go, no one is interested in you staying. I've never seem a business man that wants to lose his market. You guys are everywhere doing business in Nigeria and u are shouting. Even lagos and kano alone if you leave u will see what it will do your people... evertime yen yen yen... we Don tire for una whining
I didn't set anybody up for insults. I didn't sound tribal in the comment. I just pointed out what the media does, which you cannot deny. And I will continue to point it out whenever necessary.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourGFsnatcher: 7:30am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
I didn't set anybody up for insults. I didn't sound tribal in the comment. I just pointed out what the media does, which you cannot deny. And I will continue to point it out whenever necessary.
You will see whatever your mind sets to you. Because you have Set your mind on this, you will always see it even when it's not there, like paranoia. I didn't see any link to this and ESN.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by broadman20: 7:33am On Apr 01
nyabinghi:
the same region made ojukwu (may his bald head rot in hell) dress like a woman

Hahahaha hahahaha!

I know Gowan is from Plateau and Murtala is from Kano and not from South West.

I wonder how you are dragging this leaders that fought the war into your region?

Nawaooo!

Anyway, men fought wars, and women do the bragging.

I wish those three obas will not die in vain.

Region of women in men's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by clarocuzioo(m): 7:36am On Apr 01
Lithiumite:

Do not let hate becloud your reasoning.....this story doesn't add up and there are a lot of holes in the story.

*First where are the pics or videos of the victims
*Where is the official statement by the police and the company involved
* Where are the injured once.
* Do you know what it takes to successfully rob a luxury bus with over 50 passengers.
*That road is a very busy road even at night and there are so many police checkpoints on that road.
*According to the story,the bus was ambushed which would have been possible only by a total road block.....this would have been almost impossible as other road users would have been affected and this would have alerted the security agencies.
*It would take several hours to successfully rub a bus of that size fully loaded and quite a number of men to hold the victims down.

The video has been circulating online since friday. Check it out. The video even showed the face of the conductor and the driver. There were about eight kids amongst them. Most men among them were topless as they have been stripped by the hoodlums.
Some of them were seriously injured.

The video even showed the stranded passengers stopping other vehicles and begging them to carry them as they dont have a dime on them.

So you are waiting for official statement from the police? You go wait tire
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:46am On Apr 01
shortgun:

Senseless trash.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by hodestruth: 7:47am On Apr 01
Ligalization of firearms is best solution to this insecurity everywhere, when you remember that the man you are going to meet may be having arms, you will think twice before embarking in such a suicidal mission, a word is enough to the wise, sorry for your lost dear brothers and sisters, that is the creations of our politicians and we have to live with it till our God intervents in Jesus mighty name amen
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by caye(m): 7:54am On Apr 01
YourGFsnatcher:

Ahaaaa u see?
The Democrats and the leftists have kept u in this situation as modern slaves for over 60 years and u guys believe what they say.

Still blaming white people for your inability to succeed is shameful.

70% of black people grow up with one parent
Black on black violence is celebrated and hailed
Asian communities are the fastest growing communities
Jews were decimated in 1940s ( just recently) but they bounced back

I can give u more data why blacks should do better but it's more convenient for you people to blame someone for your failures.

You people have invested in drugs, robbery, baby mamas, all forms of violence and still celebrate those who do bad things calling them real Gs and u expect other races to respect you.

Very low performing race, you have not contributed anything to the development aside being forced to work as slaved and instead of you to show the world that you have sense.. u have resulted into blame game typical of a black man.

Always looking for someone to blame shows how low your mental ability is. No one has ever given anyone a chance. White people will not spoon feed you onto taking over. You must be joking if you think any race found it easy to develop.

Blacks don't even stay in school, they prefer to be gangsters and baby mamas cos that's what hip hop is teaching them and you blaming white people. You never want to take responsibility for your contribution in killing ur community.

Did you know the discrimination Asians faced when they started migrating to America.? Did u see them concentrating on blaming white people? They help each other

Black millionaires don't even stay in black neighbourhood. Show me one black celebrity that's staying in black neighbourhood. Once you get money is to oppress other and buy guns to kill another black man... and u are still blaming white people.

STOP THE BLAME GAME! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY AND LEAVE OTHER PEOLLE ALONE. NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING

My dear brother, pls just one question:-
Are you a proud Igbo? Kindly answer.

I can clearly see why there is a growing movement of black Americans to dissociate themselves completely from Africa and Africans , most importantly Nigerians.

Sadly, ALL ( not most; ok 99%) of your talking points were lies and half-truths given to you by the racist white supremacists conservatives.

Oh. By the way, the white liberal is actually more evil, wicked and racist than the conservative; he's just more coded.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Ubanz: 7:59am On Apr 01
We know the perpetrators and their sympathizers. They're all over Nairaland.
These are no ordinary highway robbers,they are agitators,non state actors.
The case is closed you will never hear of any of the suspects being apprehended.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 8:04am On Apr 01
Sirianese:

Locals? Ibos are 'local' to virtually every community in this country we all know
Agree Lagos is no man's land?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by Tranquillity360: 8:05am On Apr 01
Ubanz:
We know the perpetrators and their sympathizers. They're all over Nairaland.
These are no ordinary highway robbers,they are agitators,non state actors.
The case is closed you will never hear of any of the suspects being apprehended.
They are Yoruba yoots

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by ablejesus26(m): 8:08am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Your sentiment blocked your brain when you read and responded to my comment. Otherwise, which part of my comment says I am a member of IPOB, or which part of my comment asks you to join IPOB?

It's you ipob shameless brainwashed efulefus that admire an illegally armed group of criminals claiming freedom fighters bringing senseless trouble into the peaceful Region,come rain come shine the ESN will continue to be hunted down bcus they have no mandate to bear arms in Igboland.

Why are you even mentioning the criminals claiming freedom fighters ESN on this thread undecided
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 8:09am On Apr 01
ablejesus26:

It's you ipob shameless brainwashed efulefus that admire an illegally armed group of criminals claiming freedom fighters bringing senseless trouble into the peaceful Region,come rain come shine the ESN will continue to be hunted down bcus they have no mandate to bear arms in Igboland.

Why are you even mentioning the criminals claiming freedom fighters ESN on this thread undecided
Until you answer my question, you are just a nuisance here.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by ablejesus26(m): 8:13am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Until you answer my question, you are just a nuisance here.

If You are not pro ipob then shut up and stop mentioning their armed ESN criminals on this thread.

Thank God the passengers were not killed by the robbers.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by ablejesus26(m): 8:17am On Apr 01
Tranquillity360:
Trash as usual.

The news is about Yoruba boys ambush Igbo man bus,rob everyone and burnt the vehicle.

Say something reasonable about it, that's if you're have.

Senseless shameless tribalist,the news is about criminals who have been given a field day to flex by this failure of a govt We have going on,you will take this your senseless tribal bigotry to your grave,your ancestors will beat the hell outta you for living such a useless life.

I don't have any problem with you doing your tribal nonsense, perhaps this is why your god created You,I do have a problem with You using Igbo to do your rubbish undecided
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by YourGFsnatcher: 8:20am On Apr 01
caye:

My dear brother, pls just one question:-
Are you a proud Igbo? Kindly answer.

I can clearly see why there is a growing movement of black Americans to dissociate themselves completely from Africa and Africans , most importantly Nigerians.

Sadly, ALL ( not most; ok 99%) of your talking points were lies and half-truths given to you by the racist white supremacists conservatives.

Oh. By the way, the white liberal is actually more evil, wicked and racist than the conservative; he's just more coded.
Hahahahha he said the facts are lies or half truth. I don't know if it's emotions that are talking u actually have facts to proof that it's a lie.
How can u debate with someone that says the facts are lies.. I don't know how else to approach this. I just gave u facts, u didnt give me data or prove that what I'm saying is a lie, but u iust emotionally believe that the facts are not true. What else can I say?
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:20am On Apr 01
noeloge82:
This is a black ⚫️ Easter for some traveller's travelling for Easter from Lagos, the boarded ifesinachi luxury night bus but were ambushed at ijebu ode by armed gang.

They were completely robbed of all valuables and then the luxury bus was shot and burnt down what a black ⚫️ Easter.

He continued: "We were somehow told that robbers were on the road but the conductor told the driver to move and we entered into the den of the robbers. After robbing us, they burnt the vehicle."

But why did the driver and Conductor ignore the warning?

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/31/bandits-rob-luxury-bus-passengers-going-easter-celebration-highway-ogun-raze-vehicle
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by immortalcrown(m): 8:22am On Apr 01
ablejesus26:
If You are not pro ipob then shut up and stop mentioning their armed ESN criminals on this thread. Thank God the passengers were not killed by the robbers.
Shame on you for your inability to answer my question. Shame on you for your inability to defend your claim.
Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by ablejesus26(m): 8:27am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Shame on you for your inability to answer my question. Shame on you for your inability to defend your claim.

Shut up,why was you mentioning ESN on this thread??

Well I already hit your head with the bitter truth,the ESN you mentioned here will never,ever,ever be allowed to bear arms,they will continue to be hunted down. If the Truth pain you just hang.Or plaster for transformer.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Luxurious Bus Burnt, Passengers Robbed At Ijebu Ode by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:31am On Apr 01
Forensically he's a Prime Suspect
Shikena:

Yes, that points at inside job by people who are very experienced in this type of crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cars, Laptops Recovered As EFCC Arrest Three 'Yahoo' Boys In Lagos. Photos / UNIABUJA Female Student Raped While Asleep / 'One Chance' Robbers Busted By Police As One Jumps Into Lagoon With Loot. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.