Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant (45585 Views)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by udomonday: 7:00am On Apr 01
Righteousness2:

It is very likely thoughts as this that killed the man.

To be carnal is Death.
To be Spirtual is Life.

You want to make use of Doctor's medication to treat Spirtual arrow?
Many have being wasted as a result of not having the real Knowledge or Understanding of Spirtual orchestrations.
not everything is spiritual.that is the ignorance you have when you take a sick man to a church instead of a hospital.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by davidodiba(m): 7:07am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A prolonged stay in a new environment can alter someone's immune system.

Since you have defended this ant so much, may you have a visit from the ant Since life to you is not spiritual
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by jaephoenix(m): 7:09am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Same to you.
That guy IQ alone can reduce the average IQ in Naija drastically
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Badmashiii: 7:10am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
It could be a poisonous ant and his immune system was probably relaxed because of a prolonged exposure to abroad environment.

Oga no dey whyne yourself. Me and you know sey na spiritual no be ordinary. You wan dey form wokeness.

Joke with village people at your own peril. He has ears should listen very carefully.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by hstar: 7:18am On Apr 01
Eriokanmi:
I'm Lagosian. My mum is Lagosian too, my dad was born in lagos but his dad hailed from akoko edo( a small town near issua akoko, carved inside edo by border creation) , my maternal grand mother is from Ekiti. I lived in Ibadan for over a decade also had part of my education (secondary) in Ibadan. I graduated from Ilorin.
Something in me said so, that Edo part I got wrong. All the oloriburuku that u said they are tracking you for spilling out the hard truth will shey oriburuku ni by God's grace, amin. Remain blessed my boss.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 7:20am On Apr 01
davidodiba:
Since you have defended this ant so much, may you have a visit from the ant Since life to you is not spiritual
May it happen to you in hundred folds unless you prove that I defend any ant in my comment.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by cybergawd: 7:24am On Apr 01
Probably bitten by The Black Widow; a Spider 🕷️
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Bayajjidda: 7:41am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
It could be a poisonous ant and his immune system was probably relaxed because of a prolonged exposure to abroad environment.

Can you mention the name of one poisonous ant that you know.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 7:43am On Apr 01
Bayajjidda:
Can you mention the name of one poisonous ant that you know.
The right word is venomous but I mistakenly used poisonous.

Bulldog ant is an example of venomous ants.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Offpoint1: 7:46am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual. When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin
You get time dey respond to these people wey religion done damage.

They don't have clue how human body works.
The mosquitos that bites us daily and no big deal can kill a white man who was never exposed to mosquito bite before in Just 24-72hrs if not treated.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Bruno3000(m): 7:54am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. That's why you take malaria patients to church instead of taking them to hospitals. Failing an exam you didn't prepare for is spiritual for you. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual. When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin
Oga everything is highly spiritual. The spirit realm control the physical. This world is a spiritual battlefield, don't be naïve.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 7:55am On Apr 01
Bruno3000:
Oga everything is highly spiritual. The spirit realm control the physical. This world is a spiritual battlefield, don't be naïve.
Madam, even the cloth you wear and your smart phone are spiritual.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Offpoint1: 7:59am On Apr 01
TOPCRUISE:
Even Google didn't mention ant bite can kill a man but was discussing fire ant from Australia and the Americas that can sting.

News like this is one of the reasons why people abroad don't want to come back home. Who could have thought that village pipu could create such an idea by transforming into something less than a threat just to catch a target.
Google results are based on research, no human can research all species of creatures on earth that's why there's new discovery yearly.

How many research center do you have in Nigeria and how individual research do you have? Has Nigerian ever researched on any insect or animals? We mostly rely on the Whiteman resources.

If Nigeria was a serious country, scientists would have sworn into action and make research on the said ant to educate people about its danger, this will prevent future occurrence... But we religious brainwashed people, the best thing and conclusion is spiritual because don't understand it and that's the end. Leaving an open door for future occurrence.

Let's assume 99% of the known snakes the world is non venomous, and one Nigeria one day got bitten by a venous snake and died from the venous because we all know snakes bites aren't threat... Wouldn't it be the same thing you guys would concluded on?

We are far behind as humans and I blame religion and superstition fed to us from exception and invasion.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Bruno3000(m): 8:05am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Madam, even the cloth you wear and your smart phone are spiritual.
SURE NA. YOU THINK THE TECHNOLOGY YOUR ENJOY HAS NO SPIRITUAL CONNECTION? WAKE UP OGA. SEEK KNOWLEDGE.
BTW AM NO MADAM grin
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 8:07am On Apr 01
Bruno3000:
SURE NA. YOU THINK THE TECHNOLOGY YOUR ENJOY HAS NO SPIRITUAL CONNECTION? WAKE UP OGA. SEEK KNOWLEDGE.
BTW AM NO MADAM grin
When will your spirituality invent its own physical mobile phone?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Tendd: 8:16am On Apr 01
He probably died of some underlying ailment.
Nothing spiritual.May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by groovvyy: 8:25am On Apr 01
maasoap:

See someone who is telling another person to stop acting woke! Lots of them were killed by ants until some of them developed immunity against such things after they survive the stings and bites.
That man likely died of allergy, simple as ABC

What are you yabbing? Quote a source that claimed one of the white colonisers died of ant bite
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by imam07: 8:26am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.
I bet is spiritual. Nah only him dey d village? D evil people make his father to be sick so dat he will come home and they will strike him. Their evil could not touch him at far away.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Truths9ja: 8:30am On Apr 01
Na arrow of enemies be this oooo. We should not be ignorant of enemies tricks in destroying our lives. You should always pray without ceasing.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by geoworldedu: 8:32am On Apr 01
Jeon:
Africans, I hail all of unah.
But when will you people be productive in good ways with the spiritual powers?.
which spiritual powers? So ants are now spiritual?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by geoworldedu: 8:34am On Apr 01
samtol4:
But he is a Nigerian breed,hence his immune system is not weak to be killed by ants . Perhaps you believe Ant can just kill him? How many people ant has killed in that village ? You cannot rule out spiritual.
Do you know that ordinary pharmaceutical medicine containing sulphur has burnt a Nigerian to death? How many people has it burnt to death like that? Just hope your immune system is okay for every form of poison or chemical on earth and you are good to go. There is nothing spiritual here.

And yes, the stings of ants can kill. Check google.

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 8:47am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Point out where I said there is no spirituality. Otherwise, you are the naive one.

All your replies imply you don't believe in spirituality. How will you even know what's spiritual and not when you can't see beyond your nose? All you know is to eat sleep and wake up freely cuz of that you think that's all about this evil world.

Go and intensify your spiritual life. You that don't even pray.

Do you know how many things evil people put on the ground for people to match? Before you realise the person leg will just be swelling.

Being too woke in this life is stupidity.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 8:58am On Apr 01
Mcslize:

All your replies imply you don't believe in spirituality. How will you even know what's spiritual and not when you can't see beyond your nose? All you know is to eat sleep and wake up freely cuz of that you think that's all about this evil world.

Go and intensify your spiritual life. You that don't even pray.

Do you know how many things evil people put on the ground for people to match? Before you realise the person leg will just be swelling.

Being too woke in this life is stupidity.
No part of my comment implies there is no spirituality. Prove otherwise or admit your sentiment blocked your brain when you read my comment.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by FireUpNow(m): 9:01am On Apr 01
A programmed strange ant from the dark people of evil world. So sad a news

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 9:04am On Apr 01
benqo01:

Are you playing with village people,if you check how many of them are even happy the guy went abroad? From his father side even in his mother side?

Truth is this people are very jealous and the only way was to make the father fall sick knowing fully well he will be back to Nigeria,so they could kill him with that ant

And someone will say that an ordinary ant I shake my head for such people who are ignorant

As long as the devil exist evil will surely exist, spirituality will surely exist

Even God said that in the bible so who re those to argue that

They haven't seen anything yet or experience such in life, na that time their eye go clear

Them no dey go village with ordinary eye o

Especially if you know the kind of place you come from no joke here.

Exactly. Let's always know the kind village or place we are from so we thread carefully. Evil too plenty in some villages.

Na so them just be. They no dey use eye see a young man who is doing well who decided to come for a visit in the village. Just within a night, one kind mysterious thing will just happen to the person.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by blueAgent(m): 9:04am On Apr 01
Jeon:
Africans, I hail all of unah.
But when will you people be productive in good ways with the spiritual powers?.

I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by blueAgent(m): 9:11am On Apr 01
imam07:
I bet is spiritual. Nah only him dey d village? D evil people make his father to be sick so dat he will come home and they will strike him. Their evil could not touch him at far away.

E fit still be his father use am, change head.

One idiot in my father compound uses her children and Siblings to extend her life.

I pity Fools that claim their is nothing spiritual.

Even the West they are imitating, have spiritual beliefs.

This movie Skeleton Key, an American movie depicts rituals to extend life using others.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by blueAgent(m): 9:14am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
May it happen to you in hundred folds unless you profe that I defend any ant in my comment.

Fear dey catch you, I thought yiu don't believe in the spiritual, why is mere words throwing you off balance?

You dey learn work grin
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 9:16am On Apr 01
blueAgent:

Fear dey catch you, I thought yiu don't believe in the spiritual, why is mere words throwing you off balance?

You dey learn work grin
Na you fear dey catch because you lied.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by blueAgent(m): 9:20am On Apr 01
[quote author=travelzcruix post=129208194]Y'all blasting grammar when y'all know the truth. This is called remote African assassination. We have been doing this before the West copied and called theirs CIA. But why is the heart of an[b] average black man extremely wicked?[/[/b]quote]

I tell you, very wicked selfish race shocked
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by oziezu: 9:40am On Apr 01
May his soul be well received. If death beckons on any soul, the person will oblige, irrespective of space and time. Eventually, we will all die of various causes.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Deluxe15: 9:44am On Apr 01
The fact that this comment more than 100 likes is a big issue. May we all not learn from experience. God deliver your children.
thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions. / Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.