Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant (45756 Views)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Dshocker(m): 3:11am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual. When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin

As in eeh...

I don tire for the guy.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by hslbroker2(m): 3:16am On Apr 01
Which kind wakada wahala be this now.

RIP bro
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Tellmeastory: 3:30am On Apr 01
crisubanijunior:
…and the insect no see any other person to bite ba? 🤣😂. My brother everything in this life is spiritual before it becomes physical.

You have a point there.

Of all the people in the village it was the guy that just entered from the US that the poisonous ant saw to unleash its lethal venom on.

Highly strange.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by favour32(m): 3:33am On Apr 01
Make I go the other side.
Nor be everything be physical.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Father4all: 3:34am On Apr 01
Maybe he don go show himself for village. Village people hate good things. You don't know to such places and be coming outside anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by NaijaPrince18: 4:03am On Apr 01
3ice9ce:
Them don kill am. Na their way.

This is why if you tell them to go back to their region, they cry that you want to kill them. It is very real.,no be joke.
Mmm interesting…
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by gladdensir(m): 4:24am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Everything is not spiritual. Someone from America can die in Nigeria just by drinking sachet water because immune system conditions determine levels of allergies.

The first set of white people that came to Africa died for this reason. But the ones that survived it or took preventive measures survived even the evil forests that Africans feared.

According to people like you, everything is spiritual. Not getting a visa to a country is spiritual. When a faulty vehicle (not road worthy) interrupts your journey, it is spiritual When you want to preach or sing but your faulty sound system disturbs, it is spiritual. When power interruption occurs during your church program, it is spiritual. When voters make wrong choices and produce a bad president, you say it is the will of God. grin

Pray that those people no reason your matter. You go testify say spiritual power full Naija. Just dey chop your eba jejely o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by benqo01(m): 4:41am On Apr 01
If you still think that is an ordinary ant,then you are still jonzing

So unfortunate village people killed him

Which kind ant wey never bite person before.

D enemies use the smallest thing to even kill someone

RIP

Someone is not happy that guy came back safe ans sound

No just take this life ordinary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Adammamon: 4:47am On Apr 01
You’re really a slave to your religion. I pity the generation that will come from you.

Righteousness2:
Principalities, Powers and Household Wickedness have destroyed this young man.
Devil and his agents have gone Nuclear in their wickedness..

We live in a very Wicked and Evil world where you dont have to do anything before anyone comes for your Head.
I Beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Do not live carnallly . Be Conciously Spirtual and soaked in GOD.

Whatever you are doing, Run and Dive into JESUS Christ. Walk with HIM FULLY and CONCIOUSLY. Get out from sin.
Soak yourself in JESUS CHRIST.

ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN HAVE VICTORY.

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by bluefilm: 4:47am On Apr 01
End time strange ant
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by benqo01(m): 4:53am On Apr 01
Mcslize:
If you've never been to your village for a very long time, don't ever pass the night there. Visit and leave immediately. You should know your village better than any one else. Ask your parents about your village if you didn't grow up there.

It would have been better he takes the father to the city and cater for him rather than passing nights in the village. If you used to visit your village all the time, you might not really have any issue.

But if you are the type that has been away for a very long time, don't make the mistake of passing the night in your village. They will strike you if you are not spiritually strong.

Stop doubting spirituality. Get some sense!

Are you playing with village people,if you check how many of them are even happy the guy went abroad? From his father side even in his mother side?

Truth is this people are very jealous and the only way was to make the father fall sick knowing fully well he will be back to Nigeria,so they could kill him with that ant

And someone will say that an ordinary ant I shake my head for such people who are ignorant

As long as the devil exist evil will surely exist, spirituality will surely exist

Even God said that in the bible so who re those to argue that

They haven't seen anything yet or experience such in life, na that time their eye go clear

Them no dey go village with ordinary eye o

Especially if you know the kind of place you come from no joke here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by healthkknatural: 4:53am On Apr 01
We live in a Spiritual World .
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:58am On Apr 01
Wicked world.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by chimex001(m): 5:09am On Apr 01
Fake story!
Location……..nameless
Main character(s)………nameless!
Fact check……event is figment of OP imagination

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by EJEGBULEJE: 5:18am On Apr 01
I know say na kportor republic e go happen,very wicked set of people...
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by highchief1: 5:42am On Apr 01
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian man has passed away after being bitten by a mysterious ant, shocked just two days after visiting his village to see his ailing father. Desmond, a 14-year resident abroad, had returned to his homeland to be by his father's side in a time of need.

According to reports, Desmond had been in good health and spirits upon his arrival, eager to reconnect with his family and childhood home. However, tragedy struck when he complained of an ant bite on his stomach one evening. By morning, he had tragically succumbed to the effects of the bite, leaving his loved ones in shock and disbelief.

In a heartfelt tweet, Chiamaka Umeugoji (@ProserfinaTwitterHandle) expressed her disbelief and sorrow over the untimely death of Desmond. She described him as the "family pillar" and lamented the void his passing leaves behind.

"14 years of your life living in the white man's land. Making it big, you were your family's pillar, " she wrote. "You decided to visit your homeland to see your sick father. Two days in your father's house Desmond, you kicked the bucket."

Desmond's family now faces the challenge of consoling his sick father and mother, as well as completing the projects he had left unfinished. The news of his death has sent shock through the community, especially on the eve of Easter Day, a time when they had hoped to celebrate with him."

"I'm dreaming, right? It's not true you are no more," Chiamaka's tweet continued. "You did this one to us. The news is still a shock to me. I wish I could have a conversation with God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeoMTvexlg
thats good for him I’m a strong man but I don’t near my village.No need to test your strength.life no get duplicate.the love some people have for village makes me worry.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by ignis: 5:45am On Apr 01
Those of you blaming village people need to be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Satazaa: 5:54am On Apr 01
Sirianese:

The Black Man naturally, subconsciously hates the progress of his fellow human.

It takes the grace of a higher being to achieve any significant progress as a Black Man operating from within Africa; your own kin would throw up the most deadly obstacles in your path even before you have to deal with the animosity and active opposition of strangers
brilliant and spot on bro👍
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Emmanuel30a2: 5:55am On Apr 01
That's what I told ants to do or be doing... My doings... You are in no mans land and you are buy lands... Oh! Are you buying lands or sands? Omo, begins to buy sands not lands...in federal inland and island... Stop calling yourself land owners...
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Onyedikachi231: 6:04am On Apr 01
hanslem:

Psoriasis is a medical condition with clear cause and treatment.
Let's stick to the issue being discussed.

So psoriasis has treatment, oga, know what you are saying, it has no cure, just management.

I will not cuss you today for your ignorance, I will pass.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Rejoice28(f): 6:10am On Apr 01
That is why we should be vigilant and prayerful because the world is full of wickedness and atrocities.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by erai30(m): 6:21am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.

Paw paw head
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Paulpak34(m): 6:26am On Apr 01
No one can tell me that this is ordinary ant. The 🐜 was sent by their evil people. May us conquer our enemy in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by travelzcruix: 6:32am On Apr 01
Y'all blasting grammar when y'all know the truth. This is called remote African assassination. We have been doing this before the West copied and called theirs CIA. But why is the heart of an average black man extremely wicked?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 6:43am On Apr 01
gladdensir:
Pray that those people no reason your matter. You go testify say spiritual power full Naija. Just dey chop your eba jejely o.
Did I say there is no spiritual power?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 6:45am On Apr 01
Mcslize:
You are too naive bruv. Chaaiiiiii I dey shake my head for you. Most of u should thank God say God dey indirectly dey protect una o without knowing. Na make una dey get mouth dey doubt spirituality. Chaiiiiiiiiiiii. I was once like you until I came to my senses.
Point out where I said there is no spirituality. Otherwise, you are the naive one.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Apr 01
illicit:
Scorpion?

Most likely allergy from the insect bite. Even scorpion sting no dey kill

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by immortalcrown(m): 6:50am On Apr 01
Amount:
Then, I pray this day that the grace you do not recognize be given to me. I receive your grace today in one piece 😋
Don't work or do business. Rely on the grace to feed. Otherwise, you are confused.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by maasoap(m): 6:53am On Apr 01
groovvyy:

Stop trying hard to act woke jare. How many people have ants killed before? Even white men were not killed by ants when they came to Nigeria to colonise you. What immune system are you talking about?

See someone who is telling another person to stop acting woke! Lots of them were killed by ants until some of them developed immunity against such things after they survive the stings and bites.
That man likely died of allergy, simple as ABC
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by maasoap(m): 6:55am On Apr 01
Vinnie2000:

Very Yeye Opinion from him. sad

IgboMan travel go London and stays there for 10years and London Weather and food weakened his Immune system. undecided

Meaning Kanu Nwankwo, Okocha and other Players that stayed in Europe for long have Weak immune system. sad😒

They should have gone and stay in the villages immediately they returned from abroad now grin grin grin. One year in an entirely different weather is enough to change a lots in your body system
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by caye(m): 6:56am On Apr 01
Hmm...the evil Spiritualist in Africa has the means to murder innocent, upward mobile Africans , through means that are not generally understood or known" - (abridged) Insights into some delicate spiritual matters; Mike Omoleye
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by udomonday: 6:58am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
It could be a poisonous ant and his immune system was probably relaxed because of a prolonged exposure to abroad environment.
very possible,those staying abroad usually have weak immune system largely because of their diet and the junk they eat,and a large portion of their diet is full of genetically modified products that mess up your system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.