Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant (45758 Views)

Man Dies After He Was Bitten By A Snake 'Sent' By An Unknown Person (Photos) / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by oziezu: 9:46am On Apr 01
Onyedikachi231:

So psoriasis has treatment, oga, know what you are saying, it has no cure, just management.

I will not cuss you today for your ignorance, I will pass.

Please, can any of you enlighten us properly on this disease?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by thesicilian: 10:07am On Apr 01
imam07:
I bet is spiritual. Nah only him dey d village? D evil people make his father to be sick so dat he will come home and they will strike him. Their evil could not touch him at far away.
Maybe
Or maybe he's not used to being in the village, he's not aware of where he should and shouldn't step into. For example the villagers will know which snakes, spiders and insects to avoid from a distance and which ones to ignore, but foreigners might not know that
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by goodman5(m): 10:07am On Apr 01
My igbo people, wicked people
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by thesicilian: 10:09am On Apr 01
Deluxe15:
The fact that this comment more than 100 likes is a big issue. May we all not learn from experience. God deliver your children.
Maybe it also shows that there are lots of people who don't reason like you. The same whites who brought you religion also built schools, laboratories and hospitals for a reason

2 Likes

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by GlobeTrotter2: 10:13am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
A prolonged stay in a new environment can alter someone's immune system.
he asked a question, How many people has ant bite killed in that village? Or better still how many people has ant bite killed in Nigeria ?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Tellmeastory: 10:36am On Apr 01
Mcslize:
Let me drop another secret. If you are the doubting type who doesn't believe in spirituality, just make sure your hands are clean in everything you do. That will be your only saving grace.

If you doubt spirituality, make sure your hands are clean and free of evil. That will be your only saving grace, if not, if you don't believe in spirituality and still go about doing evil things, it's just a matter of time before hand go reach you by those stronger than you spiritually.

But if your hands are clean, the universe and God will always protect you because in this case, you are innocent. Just that you are spirituality weak in both body and soul. But because your hands are free of evil, you might stay untouchable.

Be wise!

By ‘evil’ what do you mean?

That’s the issue.

What is evil to some is good to others.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Elxandre(m): 10:45am On Apr 01
Offpoint1:

Google results are based on research, no human can research all species of creatures on earth that's why there's new discovery yearly.

How many research center do you have in Nigeria and how individual research do you have? Has Nigerian ever researched on any insect or animals? We mostly rely on the Whiteman resources.

If Nigeria was a serious country, scientists would have sworn into action and make research on the said ant to educate people about its danger, this will prevent future occurrence... But we religious brainwashed people, the best thing and conclusion is spiritual because don't understand it and that's the end. Leaving an open door for future occurrence.

Let's assume 99% of the known snakes the world is non venomous, and one Nigeria one day got bitten by a venous snake and died from the venous because we all know snakes bites aren't threat... Wouldn't it be the same thing you guys would concluded on?

We are far behind as humans and I blame religion and superstition fed to us from exception and invasion.
I honestly am not surprised Nigeria is a slum with the lazy minds we have.
I'm sure a lot of abroad returnees have returned to village without any problems but this single man is a proof of witchcraft. A lot of Africans have shocking mindsets and mentality.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Elxandre(m): 10:48am On Apr 01
GlobeTrotter2:
he asked a question, How many people has ant bite killed in that village? Or better still how many people has ant bite killed in Nigeria ?
And how many abroad returnees have died in the village?
One isolated event means it was caused by witchcraft?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Kingzmate(m): 11:03am On Apr 01
IT IS TIME VILLAGE EPISODE angry
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by blueAgent(m): 11:19am On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Na you fear dey catch because you lied.

How did i lie?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by inforesource: 11:53am On Apr 01
thesicilian:
May just be an "innocent" poisonous insect that bit him, not everything is spiritual.
You really believe yourself?

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Abee79(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01
Village people! 🥺

1 Like

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Tonytonex(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian man has passed away after being bitten by a mysterious ant, shocked just two days after visiting his village to see his ailing father. Desmond, a 14-year resident abroad, had returned to his homeland to be by his father's side in a time of need.

According to reports, Desmond had been in good health and spirits upon his arrival, eager to reconnect with his family and childhood home. However, tragedy struck when he complained of an ant bite on his stomach one evening. By morning, he had tragically succumbed to the effects of the bite, leaving his loved ones in shock and disbelief.

In a heartfelt tweet, Chiamaka Umeugoji (@ProserfinaTwitterHandle) expressed her disbelief and sorrow over the untimely death of Desmond. She described him as the "family pillar" and lamented the void his passing leaves behind.

"14 years of your life living in the white man's land. Making it big, you were your family's pillar, " she wrote. "You decided to visit your homeland to see your sick father. Two days in your father's house Desmond, you kicked the bucket."

Desmond's family now faces the challenge of consoling his sick father and mother, as well as completing the projects he had left unfinished. The news of his death has sent shock through the community, especially on the eve of Easter Day, a time when they had hoped to celebrate with him."

"I'm dreaming, right? It's not true you are no more," Chiamaka's tweet continued. "You did this one to us. The news is still a shock to me. I wish I could have a conversation with God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeoMTvexlg
people wey no believe say village people dey, what do they have to say about this?
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Tonytonex(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01
inforesource:

You really believe yourself?
just leave am . Make he dey play
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Prettychild(f): 3:16pm On Apr 01
GistMedia0:
A Nigerian man has passed away after being bitten by a mysterious ant, shocked just two days after visiting his village to see his ailing father. Desmond, a 14-year resident abroad, had returned to his homeland to be by his father's side in a time of need.

According to reports, Desmond had been in good health and spirits upon his arrival, eager to reconnect with his family and childhood home. However, tragedy struck when he complained of an ant bite on his stomach one evening. By morning, he had tragically succumbed to the effects of the bite, leaving his loved ones in shock and disbelief.

In a heartfelt tweet, Chiamaka Umeugoji (@ProserfinaTwitterHandle) expressed her disbelief and sorrow over the untimely death of Desmond. She described him as the "family pillar" and lamented the void his passing leaves behind.

"14 years of your life living in the white man's land. Making it big, you were your family's pillar, " she wrote. "You decided to visit your homeland to see your sick father. Two days in your father's house Desmond, you kicked the bucket."

Desmond's family now faces the challenge of consoling his sick father and mother, as well as completing the projects he had left unfinished. The news of his death has sent shock through the community, especially on the eve of Easter Day, a time when they had hoped to celebrate with him."

"I'm dreaming, right? It's not true you are no more," Chiamaka's tweet continued. "You did this one to us. The news is still a shock to me. I wish I could have a conversation with God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyeoMTvexlg
This one is witchcraft
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 3:32pm On Apr 01
Tellmeastory:

By ‘evil’ what do you mean?

That’s the issue.

What is evil to some is good to others.

Evil is when one pays assassins to kill his own brother or another person due to business deals.

Evil is when one intentionally oppress others by taking over their properties or their means of livelihood due to the fact that he has money. Oppression is evil.

Evil is when one is intentionally trying to tarnish another person's name or lying against another person just to tarnish the person's image or make the person look like a bad person to others. That's pure evil. The person knows what he or she is doing is not right.

Evil is when one goes to babalawo to use JuJu to kill another innocent person out of jealousy. They are many ways people do evil things. At least, I have given you clues of what evil means. Such persons, there hands are not clean.

Evil is when people work for you and you intentionally withhold their salaries. You and I know that's evil. Not that you don't have the money but you intentionally refused to pay your workers when due. How do you want them to feed? That's evil.

In fact, love your neighbor as yourself is the summary of how to stay away from evil. Some evils are heavier than others. But they are still all evils.

There are some evils one will commit, your God's given conscience will surely tell the person that what he is doing is not right. But because the heart of man is filled with evil, he will rebuke that conscience and still continue his evil doings.

The greatest evil is the one that one will carry out to take the life of an innocent person. But there are some things one will do unintentionally not that the person planned to do it. Nature can pardon you for such cuz it wasn't your intention. But the person must come to the realisation and ask for forgiveness.

In essence, what someone will do to you, you won't like it, don't do it to another person.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by santumanda35: 4:20pm On Apr 01
[https://usa-usa-illuderma.com/l]Illuderma[/https://usa-usa-illuderma.com/]is a skincare serum that leaves your skin feeling nourished, hydrated, and free of black spots. Made entirely of natural components, it creates a shield to keep your skin fresh and moisturized.

Illuderma is great for people of all ages since it protects your skin from UV damage and targets dark areas to prevent early symptoms of aging. Illuderma is unique in that it may treat the underlying source of dark spots, guaranteeing long-lasting effects.

Photoaging, the term for wrinkles and dark spots caused by exposure to UV rays from the sun and blue light from screens, is one way that factors like these can hasten the aging process. Dark spots, which usually form on sun-exposed regions like the face, hands, and arms, are caused by your skin producing too much melanin.

Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Mcslize: 4:26pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
No part of my comment implies there is no spirituality. Prove otherwise or admit your sentiment blocked your brain when you read my comment.

You be small boy who knows nothing. Ma leave you. Na skeleton you be. You're too vulnerable in and out. That's why I called you a skeleton.
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Ahigbo1: 5:19pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
Principalities, Powers and Household Wickedness have destroyed this young man.
Devil and his agents have gone Nuclear in their wickedness..

We live in a very Wicked and Evil world where you dont have to do anything before anyone comes for your Head.
I Beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Do not live carnallly . Be Conciously Spirtual and soaked in GOD.

Whatever you are doing, Run and Dive into JESUS Christ. Walk with HIM FULLY and CONCIOUSLY. Get out from sin.
Soak yourself in JESUS CHRIST.

ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN HAVE VICTORY.

This kind of mentality in the 21st century is really scary eh. Everything isn't spiritual!
Re: Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant by Ahigbo1: 5:20pm On Apr 01
Righteousness2:
Principalities, Powers and Household Wickedness have destroyed this young man.
Devil and his agents have gone Nuclear in their wickedness..

We live in a very Wicked and Evil world where you dont have to do anything before anyone comes for your Head.
I Beg you in the name of JESUS CHRIST. Do not live carnallly . Be Conciously Spirtual and soaked in GOD.

This kind of mentality in the 21st century is really scary eh. Everything isn't spiritual!

Whatever you are doing, Run and Dive into JESUS Christ. Walk with HIM FULLY and CONCIOUSLY. Get out from sin.
Soak yourself in JESUS CHRIST.

ONLY IN JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN HAVE VICTORY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Austrian Man Bitten By Albino Snake "In Genital Area" As He Sat On Toilet / Edo Hospital Rejects Hand Sanitizers Donation / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.