Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 (9581 Views)

Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time / Sanwo-olu Declares Lekki, Admiralty Toll Plaza Free On Thursday / BREAKING: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by grandstar(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:
Each time I drive past the third mainland bridge, am marveled at quality of works done by Engr. Dave Umahi an Igboman.

Fashola was super minister of works, did a lot of maintenance on that bride for years but never did the quality of job done by Engr. Dave Umahi within just 6 months.

The irony now is that anyday Dave Umahi decides to contest for President in this country, they will remind him that he is an Igboman and as such is not permitted to rule Nigeria.

I forgot Fashola is an engineer and Umahi is a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Elinosweet143(f): 4:37pm On Mar 31
Nice one
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by KennethOkonkwo: 4:40pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:
Each time I drive past the third mainland bridge, am marveled at quality of works done by Engr. Dave Umahi an Igboman.

Fashola was super minister of works, did a lot of maintenance on that bride for years but never did the quality of job done by Engr. Dave Umahi within just 6 months.

The irony now is that anyday Dave Umahi decides to contest for President in this country, they will remind him that he is an Igboman and as such is not permitted to rule Nigeria.
Nobody will talk about his tribe.

I will be in fore front of Zulum/Umahi campaign in 2031.UMAHI IS NOT A BIGOT!
He is not this packaged fraud below

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Foreverly02: 4:40pm On Mar 31
Seriously
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tjra: 4:42pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

What is wrong with Igbo contesting for Presidency? Is Peter Obi the first Igbo to run for Presidency? How come ethnic and religious tension rose during his own time?

The Nigga is nothing but an ethnic/religious fanatic. What you give is what you get.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by LyfeJennings(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

Umahi would be a more Nigerian project than Obi who is a social media project
It has nothing to do with tribe but the person
Obi is not fit and intellectually sound to govern the Nigerian state

3 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Judolisco(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

if umahi decamps from APC to another small party without forming alliance with any other party... He'll lose and you'll still keep shouting, Nigerians don't like d igbos..

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by AmazingELixir: 5:03pm On Mar 31
undecided

Why is this announcement coming from Lagos state government official....I thought that road is being handled by the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by DCmonster: 5:12pm On Mar 31
This Bridge is a federal government property and also rehabilitated by them.
The Lagos State commissioner is acting outside of his jurisdiction.
The minister of works should call them to order.

2 Likes

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Johnson5258: 5:17pm On Mar 31
Make we rest for Eko Bridge, traffic from Ojuelegba down to the Island.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 31
Shoubomie:
Praise the Lord all the unnecessary journey of Israel pikin go stop

Unnecessary? You do those round trips because of the maintenance, that’s not something unnecessary; except you’re saying the maintenance was unwarranted
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by johnjose68: 5:21pm On Mar 31
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/third-mainland-bridge-reopens-thursday/

Another good news that will make the fans of the man that gets his ideas from mad men to start Wailing cheesy grin grin
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by IyaTola: 5:23pm On Mar 31
Tjra:

Dave Umahi
Charles Soludo
Odumeje Indaboski
Allen Onyema
Cubana Chief Priest
Father Mbaka
Obi Cubana
Okonjo Iweala
Stanley Nwabali
Phyno
Hope Uzodinma

These are the legends of the East. The renowned sons of Igboland who have written their names on the sands of time.

They are one of the persons inspiring Hope in the nation.

We need to celebrate great people like them because they don't divide us unlike that Agulu lying machine undecided
is Obi Cubana and Cubana Chief Priest not the same person?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by mywells: 5:27pm On Mar 31
Oh cool the traffic on ikorodu road has humble some islander,what a hell over 7weeks ,men that's April wise.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tapout(m): 5:30pm On Mar 31
DEXTROVERT:
But
I
Passed
There
Today
Na

Its
Fully
Opened

Did you observe vehicular movement on the opposite lane ?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tapout(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31
Johnson5258:
Make we rest for Eko Bridge, traffic from Ojuelegba down to the Island.

Omo e catch me on Friday, i wanted to cry.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tapout(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31
IyaTola:

Nope. The latter was once an apprentice to the former.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by adissss: 5:34pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

It is continuinity, the contract awarded on it by Fashola is different from that of Umai, if the one done by Fashola not yet done b4 Umai will do that b4 start laying of asphalt and painting,. Fashola did the beam and joint which without the asphalt laying can be done.
Kudos to both, ok

1 Like

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by DenreleDave(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

Maybe it won't happen if your people don't behave careless like you always do

Insult every other tribes, call them names. Blackmail them and threaten them...

If it happens again, then we will still not vote your candidate..... If you are not reasonable enough, we will always disagree with you
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Passionate1(m): 6:02pm On Mar 31
Most Nigerians no sabi d purpose of solid and broken lines. .

1 Share

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by damkin24(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

At first I thought you would make sense but was surprised you're full of garbage.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Johnson5258: 6:12pm On Mar 31
I had to enter inside Surulere then burst out at Iponri, entered Iponri to my area in Apapa Road.

Tapout:

Omo e catch me on Friday, i wanted to cry.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by stevups(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

Nigeria is ruled based on agreement but I discovered most of the ibos I have contract with always break our agreement why?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by hslbroker2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 31
post=129200548:
Very Good Development.....

Lagos, The State of Firsts.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by ahmedio2017(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31
I will rather vote Dave umahi than Peter obi
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Pandasofire(m): 6:59pm On Mar 31
Hope Uzodimma?? πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
And wetin Indaboski dey for there?? Comic relief
Tjra:

Dave Umahi
Charles Soludo
Odumeje Indaboski
Allen Onyema
Cubana Chief Priest
Father Mbaka
Obi Cubana
Okonjo Iweala
Stanley Nwabali
Phyno
Hope Uzodinma

These are the legends of the East. The renowned sons of Igboland who have written their names on the sands of time.

They are one of the persons inspiring Hope in the nation.

We need to celebrate great people like them because they don't divide us unlike that Agulu lying machine undecided
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by nedekid: 7:11pm On Mar 31
Nice one. It seems to be a good job done this time. Drove on one side of the bridge sometime back, saw a lot of Chinese guys working with Nigerians. The bridge was as smooth as Lagos ibadan Expressway.
If it was done by Lagos state gov, many many kudos, if by fgn, no doubt lagos state gov supervised it was properly done.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31
clarocuzioo:

What Fashola worked on was the repair and reinforcement of the bridge structure which had deteriorated over time. Facts are on Google. Umahi has done the second stage of laying new asphalt to complete the job. Without the initial phase, this second phase would have been meaningless. Kudos to the two of them and the Federal Controller of Works, Lagos for this beautiful upgrade.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tjra: 10:06pm On Mar 31
IyaTola:
They are different. Obi Cubana na the Oga. Chief Priest ns hin former celebrity barman and manager.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by Tjra: 10:07pm On Mar 31
Pandasofire:
Hope Uzodimma?? πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
And wetin Indaboski dey for there?? Comic relief
Indaboski na Joy giver oo
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by CoolAmbience(m): 6:41am On Apr 01
clarocuzioo:

The tribal colouration you introduced trivialized everything that you said.

First, no one has said that we Igbos can't produce the next president. That's a satanic lie! You need to win election to rule Nigeria. Which Igbo man won election and was denied?

Any right thinking Igbo man should know that the current state of political relationships among the Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas, is not sufficient to deliver an Igbo presidency.

Dave Umahi, Chris Ngige, Ogbonnaya Onu etc, understand this perfectly. Peter Obi does not. Though I am Igbo, I was born and raised in the North. I can tell you this for free.

Also, Dave is doing great but has not done anything significantly comparable to what Fashola did. Dave may outdo Fashola tomorrow, but he is not anywhere close yet.

Fash delivered the Second Niger Bridge after decades of back and forth. What about the Bonny-Bodo Road project and bridges. Fash significantly progressed works on the Enugu-Awka-Onitsha, Port Harcourt-Okigwe-Umuahia-Enugu Highways and several other highways across the country. Travel times have been substantially reduced on these highways.

Abeg, e never reach where we go compare Baba Fash with Dave. There is no basis at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

64 Injured In Kano Tanker Explosion / Student With Family Journey To The UK ( All Prcocesses Updates ) / Any ZOO In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.