Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 (9588 Views)

Lagos Reopens Third Mainland Bridge Ahead Of Scheduled Time / Sanwo-olu Declares Lekki, Admiralty Toll Plaza Free On Thursday / BREAKING: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by clarocuzioo(m): 7:10am On Apr 01
delpee:

What Fashola worked on was the repair and reinforcement of the bridge structure which had deteriorated over time. Facts are on Google. Umahi has done the second stage of laying new asphalt to complete the job. Without the initial phase, this second phase would have been meaningless. Kudos to the two of them and the Federal Controller of Works, Lagos for this beautiful upgrade.

Oga what do mean by reinforecement of the bridge? You are talking to an Engineer. Theres no single reinforcement they did. That bridge was pilled so how are you reinforcing pilling? With what did you reinforce the pilling?
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04
clarocuzioo:

Oga what do mean by reinforecement of the bridge? You are talking to an Enhineer. Theres no single reinforcement they did. That bridge was pilled so how are you reinforcing pilling? With what did you reinforce the pilling?

Since you're an Engineer, simply Google the details of the contract. I'm sure you'll understand better than I can explain since my profession is different. In simple English, I know that what was done had to do with joints and the structure. It was mentioned then that the contract did not cover resurfacing of the bridge.
Re: Third Mainland Bridge Reopens On Thursday, April 4, 2024 by delpee(f): 12:10pm On Apr 09
clarocuzioo:

Oga what do mean by reinforecement of the bridge? You are talking to an Engineer. Theres no single reinforcement they did. That bridge was pilled so how are you reinforcing pilling? With what did you reinforce the pilling?

Oga Engineer, you can find out what was done in technical terms from FMW. I know in plain terms that what was done has to do with the structure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relocating To Cotonou / I Need South Africa Visa Help / Impex Worldwide Reviews?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.