Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible (32284 Views)

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by AmazingELixir: 7:46pm On Mar 31
grin

So this man no see me to dash me benz...na portable wey fit buy two of that whip at a go naim the man still gift.

Very unbalanced life.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by frankson1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31
omoredia:
If u like get the whole world is Portable pass me I no go turn back look am for even one second. You can buy a convertible but u can't buy class

And you can't comment with class[b][/b] cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by IamAtAnger: 7:51pm On Mar 31
No go hustle u hear
AmazingELixir:
grin

So this man no see me to dash me benz...na portable wey fit buy two of that whip at a go naim the man still gift.

Very unbalanced life.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by SaLongs1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31
omoredia:
If u like get the whole world is Portable pass me I no go turn back look am for even one second. You can buy a convertible but u can't buy class
You and him dey drag babe?

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Pepperdemisback: 7:53pm On Mar 31
RPG2020:

Poor Man first son don comment
What is do you?

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by AmazingELixir: 7:53pm On Mar 31
IamAtAnger:
No go hustle u hear

Hustler you get benz....atleast I get hundai Elentra
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Mayflowa(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31
Gbadugbakun:
The man has brown and dirty teeth. But trust broke Nigerian girls to still kiss him and swallow his saliva. 😒

Those are gold teeth. He fixed gold on them. lol

2 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Raphtop(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31
This guy carry grace mehn..
Hit my signature for great stuff

2 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by DesChyko: 7:56pm On Mar 31
LordIsaac:

You saw “brotherhood” you are calling grace.

You that saw brotherhood and gave it another meaning in ignorance is the real problem.

3 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31
In the midst of majority of stupidity people, your luck can pull through and people will call it grace

The word grace don suffer in the hands of average Nigerians
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by stevups(m): 8:02pm On Mar 31
flexyrule:
Lord Ochacho....!

Big Name.

I can't understand you. Is it ochacho or oshesho?
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by bitbillionaire: 8:08pm On Mar 31
LoL. I want to believe he understands the meaning of 'brotherhood' sha
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by RPG2020(m): 8:12pm On Mar 31
Pepperdemisback:

What is do you?

You get beef with english angry

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Sermwell(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31
Gbadugbakun:
The man has brown and dirty teeth. But trust broke Nigerian girls to still kiss him and swallow his saliva. 😒
Check again werey!! grin grin

That's golden teeth!!

2 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 8:18pm On Mar 31
LordIsaac:

You saw “brotherhood” you are calling grace! The only grace I know and which is of God is the one that “bringeth salvation which hath appeared to all men; teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works!” Titus 2:11-14.

Carry your frustration commot here.!

Your mate is doing well and you're envying him.
You started quoting bible verses to console yourself.

You no get shame

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by johnjay4u2u(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31
Picker being rewarded
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 8:19pm On Mar 31
omoredia:

Poor man, which class you get?

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 8:27pm On Mar 31
Ategberoson:
In the midst of majority of stupidity people, your luck can pull through and people will call it grace

The word grace don suffer in the hands of average Nigerians

Poor man, go and hustle and stop envying your age mates
Portable is not responsible for your broke existence

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by VaginaAcademic: 8:30pm On Mar 31
LordIsaac:

You saw “brotherhood” you are calling grace! The only grace I know and which is of God is the one that “bringeth salvation which hath appeared to all men; teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works!” Titus 2:11-14.
is Christianity not a brotherhood too abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Rayd502(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31
Akoi grace.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by udomonday: 8:34pm On Mar 31
Gbadugbakun:
that is gold plated set of denture.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Rejouir: 8:37pm On Mar 31
The guy with gold teeth, a real estate mogul? Lol.

Let's keep decieving ourselves, I see why fraud is openly appreciated among the youths. This modern time.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31
Gbadugbakun:
Alaye calm down. Na Gold dey the man teeth. Una no go Sabi something una go just open mouth wa

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by rafcrown(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31
Bad belly?
omoredia:

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by enigma1990: 8:58pm On Mar 31
Na grace dey locate this man.make we pray make e reach us.cause na turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Sleekfingers: 9:15pm On Mar 31
onome25:
Hmmmmm
Na gold de this man teeth abi my eyes de see different thing neh shocked

Yeah , Gold
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Mar 31
Danieldara011:
That's ochacho
The king of Abuja real estate

He's an idoma guy from Benue state

Who ask you , where he is from? Some Nigerians and unnecessary things
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Medalb: 9:17pm On Mar 31
Danieldara011:
That's ochacho
The king of Abuja real estate

He's an idoma guy from Benue state
stop that capping bro,which king 😁😁😁 where u keep dantata,efab etc
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Mar 31
RPG2020:

You get beef with english angry

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by hardon1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31
He say e won carry nyash for club but when he hear say Dem won give am benz. He abandon the nyash grin grin grin grin
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by ufotunang: 9:24pm On Mar 31
God's favour is really following this guy
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31
georgeakins:

Poor man, go and hustle and stop envying your age mates
Portable is not responsible for your broke existence

Portable might be the mentor of your family struggling to be rich but he will never be for me

Him, shallipop and others sing rubbish, the mumu even exhume his mother corpse, someone that had been buried for long but you stupid people in this country always follow people like bbn fan

Everyone that tame stupidity is a poor man because penury have tailored your mentality to money slave doesn't mean everyone here need help like you cow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / Davido Creates 'Operation Oyetola Must Go' Page (Photos) / Henry Okojie 5th Birthday: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.