Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible (32426 Views)

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 11:00pm On Mar 31
Ategberoson:

Portable might be the mentor of your family struggling to be rich but he will never be for me

Him, shallipop and others sing rubbish, the mumu even exhume his mother corpse, someone that had been buried for long but you stupid people in this country always follow people like bbn fan

Everyone that tame stupidity is a poor man because penury have tailored your mentality to money slave doesn't mean everyone here need help like you cow

Broke man, stop envying those who are doing better than you.
Envy won't make you live long
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by bal4real: 11:08pm On Mar 31
What agbadorians cannot do for him, is what an Hausa man is doing for him.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 11:19pm On Mar 31
georgeakins:

Broke man, stop envying those who are doing better than you.
Envy won't make you live long

I can't envy someone I don't know his source, you mumu pass maalu

You these m0rons born on credit are always online with your filter hands to tag someone poor, the last time I check I'm not related to your dad for you to be drawing that imbecilic conclusion
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31
pretydiva:

Pls keep quiet. T for thanks
Na me you dey talk to like that?

Dog will bîte you this week!!!
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by thevoicenews: 11:40pm On Mar 31
First video of Verydarkman after He was Released by the Police (video)

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v1Y8Mcg_UY
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by pretydiva(f): 11:41pm On Mar 31
luminouz:

Na me you dey talk to like that?

Dog will bîte you this week!!!
Wish you same
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Killermamba: 11:42pm On Mar 31
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A05WZnl4PW8?si=n9L0up2BD5wpb7xL

Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable is superexcited as a fan presented him with a Mercedez Benz S350 convertible.

The fan known as Adah Mohammed Usman who is a real estate mogul shared the video of the moment he presented the luxurious car to Portable.

In the video, Portable upon receiving the car gift could not hold the excitement in as he was seen prostrating on the floor for the real estate mogul.

Portable still remains on the floor but the real estate mogul drags him up and Portable begins to pray for the billionaire following the kind gesture toward him.

He composes a brotherhood song for the real estate mogul saying

The man also allows Portable to take a tour of his luxurious mansion which is not for the faint-hearted.

Source: Mazitundeednut, Instablog9ja @IG

Money too good Aye buy car for eiye. The poor men children among them prefer to kill themselves. Money dey stop insult
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Light78: 12:00am On Apr 01
It's a normal thing in Nigeria, when you make money all of a sudden, people will tell you congratulations.

No one wats to know how, they slogan is always, all way na way. So people see nothing wrong obtaining money in any way.

Well, his Brotherhood helped him.

But know that a life without God is a miserable one. I just hope he does Good and his hands are Clean.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Elegantspiker(m): 12:58am On Apr 01
Gbadugbakun:
The man has brown and dirty teeth. But trust broke Nigerian girls to still kiss him and swallow his saliva. 😒
Do you know the worth of those gold teeth? They not brown.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by luminouz(m): 3:04am On Apr 01
pretydiva:

Wish you same
How dare you, fish lips!!!!
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Pimine: 3:42am On Apr 01
LordIsaac:

You saw “brotherhood” you are calling grace! The only grace I know and which is of God is the one that “bringeth salvation which hath appeared to all men; teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works!” Titus 2:11-14.

Thank you. I have screamed this before but they won't hear. These people desperately want to believe that God approves of their lifestyle and actively encourages them by blessing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Riskymarvelous(m): 5:21am On Apr 01
123yes:
Grace de follow portable as if Na only him be musician in Nigeria. The more people criticized him the more he is more moving forward. Nawa ooh
God will remember us dis new month 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by zelnababa(m): 5:45am On Apr 01
omoredia:
If u like get the whole world is Portable pass me I no go turn back look am for even one second. You can buy a convertible but u can't buy class
lolz abeg which class you dey? He no get class but he was know everywhere, go to Wikipedia search for his Name.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by omoredia: 6:35am On Apr 01
zelnababa:
lolz abeg which class you dey? He no get class but he was know everywhere, go to Wikipedia search for his Name.

Ok. If u class portable a class act then I can help ur father
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by histemple: 6:59am On Apr 01
spagettiluv:
that is gold teeth

It's looking very terrible and disgusting.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ishilove: 7:09am On Apr 01
Some things that this musician says make me realize he is even more learned than he lets on . Yes, he is a drawling drug addict but he is educated.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Agunesinjaweola: 7:17am On Apr 01
Bobrisky will be excited about this 🤗
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 7:27am On Apr 01
Ategberoson:

I can't envy someone I don't know his source, you mumu pass maalu

You these m0rons born on credit are always online with your filter hands to tag someone poor, the last time I check I'm not related to your dad for you to be drawing that imbecilic conclusion

Hungry man, don't let your frustration take better part of you.

Portable is your age mate, why envying him because you're not doing well in life?

You'd better double your hustle and crush the poverty circle that you inherited from your lazy parents, otherwise envy and bitterness of successful people will lead to your premature death
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Konquest: 7:44am On Apr 01
Dayvidoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A05WZnl4PW8?si=n9L0up2BD5wpb7xL

Popular Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola better known as Portable is superexcited as a fan presented him with a Mercedez Benz S350 convertible.

The fan known as Adah Mohammed Usman who is a real estate mogul shared the video of the moment he presented the luxurious car to Portable.

In the video, Portable upon receiving the car gift could not hold the excitement in as he was seen prostrating on the floor for the real estate mogul.

Portable still remains on the floor but the real estate mogul drags him up and Portable begins to pray for the billionaire following the kind gesture toward him.

He composes a brotherhood song for the real estate mogul saying

The man also allows Portable to take a tour of his luxurious mansion which is not for the faint-hearted.

Source: Mazitundeednut, Instablog9ja @IG
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 9:21am On Apr 01
georgeakins:

Hungry man, don't let your frustration take better part of you.

Portable is your age mate, why envying him because you're not doing well in life?

You'd better double your hustle and crush the poverty circle that you inherited from your lazy parents, otherwise envy and bitterness of successful people will lead to your premature death

Portable is your papa age mate

I should have known the level of your stupidity is out of this world when you're concluding portable is my age mate

Most of you reply with your papa age mate here writing rubbish grin

Portable is the age mate of someone you don't know? I hope your parents have another child because this m0rons amounting to anything in life is 50/50 with his mental slavery

Portable might be something to your entire family, he ain't shit to me
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 10:38am On Apr 01
Ategberoson:

Portable is your papa age mate

I should have known the level of your stupidity is out of this world when you're concluding portable is my age mate

Most of you reply with your papa age mate here writing rubbish grin

Portable is the age mate of someone you don't know? I hope your parents have another child because this m0rons amounting to anything in life is 50/50 with his mental slavery

Portable might be something to your entire family, he ain't shit to me

Keep quiet, fool!

You're beefing Portable whose sandals you can never unbuckle in this your miserable life.

Chai, suffer suffer don finish you.

Portable will continue to prosper why you continue to languish in your frustration and hopelessness.

I feel like urinating on your head.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by LordIsaac(m): 10:57am On Apr 01
Pimine:

Thank you. I have screamed this before but they won't hear. These people desperately want to believe that God approves of their lifestyle and actively encourages them by blessing them.
Exactly…there’s no relationship between light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by zelnababa(m): 11:14am On Apr 01
omoredia:

Ok. If u class portable a class act then I can help ur father
we know say ur be rag for hand, I pity d old man
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 11:34am On Apr 01
georgeakins:

Keep quiet, fool!

You're beefing Portable whose sandals you can never unbuckle in this your miserable life.

Chai, suffer suffer don finish you.

Portable will continue to prosper why you continue to languish in your frustration and hopelessness.

I feel like urinating on your head.

Portable will continue to prosper and you will continue to praise him all your life

Portable sing wack, rubbish and useless songs, stupid people like you make him famous not Grace

Olodo dey rant, calling your papa name in public doesn't change the fact that you've a low IQ

Imagine hyping portable a complete illiterate on public forum shows how your parents failed to influence your common sense at tender age

Rubbish and georgeakins
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 11:37am On Apr 01
Most Nigeria youths of these age are just bunch of ret@rds phenomenon

Imagine eulogizing an illiterate, tout, thug, lousyness and calling his taking advantage of majority of stupid people like Georgeakins, a Grace

Portable ain't enjoying any grace, he's just enjoying the availability of complete m0rons that's growing faster in this current age
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Pimine: 12:05pm On Apr 01
LordIsaac:

Exactly…there’s no relationship between light and darkness.
We'll keep shouting it from the rooftops, my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 12:35pm On Apr 01
Ategberoson:

Portable will continue to prosper and you will continue to praise him all your life

Portable sing wack, rubbish and useless songs, stupid people like you make him famous not Grace

Olodo dey rant, calling your papa name in public doesn't change the fact that you've a low IQ

Imagine hyping portable a complete illiterate on public forum shows how your parents failed to influence your common sense at tender age

Rubbish and georgeakins

Envy and bitterness will kill you.
Portable is better than everybody in your family put together.
He is better than all the musicians from your tribe.

Go and sing your own wack music and let us see if it is easy.
Someone that has not achieved anything in life is beefing Portable.

Wretched fellow who can barely feed well dey beef Portable.
Hopeless fellow dey envy Portable.

You go tire!
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Boldideas: 3:25pm On Apr 01
Danieldara011:
That's ochacho
The king of Abuja real estate

He's an idoma guy from Benue state

Hell No. Na Okene guy! He attended ABU Zaria and he does not help those he knows that is in need. He only helps for show.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Exousiang01(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01
IamAtAnger:
Shey u don make am?... cos as for me I'm already made
You won't say what you said if you were made.
If you were made, you would know people make money outside drugs.
You obviously ain't shit.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Exousiang01(m): 3:51pm On Apr 01
Boldideas:

Hell No. Na Okene guy! He attended ABU Zaria and he does not help those he knows that is in need. He only helps for show.

Lol.
Ochacho is an associate of mine from the same Benue. I am not talking about what you think you know.
He is a Benue man, he hosts a festival in Benue every December, few years ago he invited Davido for the festival and gave him a car also.
Do you know his address in Okene.....

Who ever told you that Ochacho is an Okene man needs his head checked.

Go to Otukpo this December and tell me IF Ochacho is an Okene man..
Ochacho is a full Idoma boy

1 Like

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by IamAtAnger: 3:57pm On Apr 01
Run along boy.. u wont understand.. yo mama waiting for u!.. go have lunch
Exousiang01:

You won't say what you said if you were made.
If you were made, you would know people make money outside drugs.
You obviously ain't shit.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Exousiang01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 01
IamAtAnger:
Run along boy.. u wont understand.. yo mama waiting for u!.. go have lunch
LoL
kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke: I Was Not Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Staff / Opeyemi Ayeola Or Bisi Ibidapo Obey: Who Is More Beautiful? / Kemi Olunloyo Writes Linda Ikeji An Open Letter After Apologizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.