Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible (32416 Views)

Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K / Portable Excited As Tiwa Savage Replies His Instagram Chat (Photo) / Clem Ohameze In Tears As Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gifts Him N8M For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Boldideas: 5:50pm On Apr 01
Exousiang01:

Lol.
Ochacho is an associate of mine from the same Benue. I am not talking about what you think you know.
He is a Benue man, he hosts a festival in Benue every December, few years ago he invited Davido for the festival and gave him a car also.
Do you know his address in Okene.....

Who ever told you that Ochacho is an Okene man needs his head checked.

Go to Otukpo this December and tell me IF Ochacho is an Okene man..
Ochacho is a full Idoma boy

Yea you're right. He gives only for show off though.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Boldideas: 5:53pm On Apr 01
Exousiang01:

Lol.
Ochacho is an associate of mine from the same Benue. I am not talking about what you think you know.
He is a Benue man, he hosts a festival in Benue every December, few years ago he invited Davido for the festival and gave him a car also.
Do you know his address in Okene.....

Who ever told you that Ochacho is an Okene man needs his head checked.

Go to Otukpo this December and tell me IF Ochacho is an Okene man..
Ochacho is a full Idoma boy

True!
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 6:27pm On Apr 01
georgeakins:

Envy and bitterness will kill you.
Portable is better than everybody in your family put together.
He is better than all the musicians from your tribe.

Go and sing your own wack music and let us see if it is easy.
Someone that has not achieved anything in life is beefing Portable.

I'm a Wretched fellow who can barely feed well dey beef Portable.
Hopeless fellow dey envy Portable.

You go tire!

So you're a wretched fellow and you're calling other adjective that best describe the useless home you smelly emanated from

Writing useless notes for someone that don't know you really show how wretched you truly are

I hope your offspring doesn't inherit this your gross foolishness
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 6:40pm On Apr 01
Ategberoson:

So you're a wretched fellow and you're calling other adjective that best describe the useless home you smelly emanated from

Writing useless notes for someone that don't know you really show how wretched you truly are

I hope your offspring doesn't inherit this your gross foolishness

Na bitterness and envy go finally kill you

Remember, your people have the highest number of hypertensive patients in Nigeria, due to your constant envy and bitterness against success people who are not from your Mkpurumini region.
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by 123yes(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01
Riskymarvelous:
God will remember us dis new month 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Amen!
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01
georgeakins:

Na bitterness and envy go finally kill you

Remember, your people have the highest number of hypertensive patients in Nigeria, due to your constant envy and bitterness against success people who are not from your Mkpurumini region.

Who are your people? This Omo ale is confuse

Portable is a privilege tout because of majority of stupid people like you in naija

You need to ask your dad what poverty is, he's in the best place to explain to you because you're obviously a kid
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by georgeakins: 7:12am On Apr 02
Ategberoson:

Who are your people? This Omo ale is confuse

Portable is a privilege tout because of majority of stupid people like you in naija

You need to ask your dad what poverty is, he's in the best place to explain to you because you're obviously a kid

Portable is not a criminal like your blodas who are on death rolls for drug related matters in Asia that you see as heroes?

Your people are known for emulating and celebrating criminals among you.

Stop your bitterness and envy so that you don't drop dead soon
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Ategberoson(m): 7:50am On Apr 02
georgeakins:

Portable is not a criminal like your blodas who are on death rolls for drug related matters in Asia that you see as heroes?

Your people are known for emulating and celebrating criminals among you.

Stop your bitterness and envy so that you don't drop dead soon

Just go get sense and stop exercising your foolishness for free here
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Pepperdemisback: 4:54pm On Apr 02
RPG2020:

You get beef with english angry
What is do you? undecided
Re: Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:05pm On Apr 02
pretydiva:
The grace this guy carry ehn. I think one unique thing about him is his humility

The guy too humble but e get craze for head.
I remember that year he bowed for Tiwa Savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Expected Kemi Olunloyo To Be Locked Up By Her Dad, Obasanjo" / Seyi Shay: I Will Get Married And Start A Family Soon But Not This Year / Churchill Joins Anambra Bigwigs, Kings Makers At Commissioning Of 11km Road Proj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.