Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN (7152 Views)

Fresh Arguments As Orji Kalu Challenges Continued Detention / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid / Why Benin Republic, Others Get Stable Electricity Than Nigeria-TCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN by Didijiji: 7:17am On Apr 04
JagabanB:

U wóñ't match that circle even in ur next life.
U told a fat lie few weeks ago how Abuja don't have light for 4 days, u created a thread which I asked u to name the places and you couldn't name any, just like this thread, most of u complaining are the ones living in villages and suburbs and come on the internet to say there's no light in Abuja, say there's no light in ur area, there's light in Abuja.
enough of the conversations Olodo
Re: Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN by JagabanB: 9:09am On Apr 04
Didijiji:
enough of the conversations Olodo
You admitting to ur Iie now?
I was actually ignoring ur stûpîd Iife for weeks so u kept giving me mentions, ur fada is an oIodo that explains why u are an oIodo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nationwide Strike Starts Tommorow / See The Most Beautiful Local Government In Nigeria (photos) / Is Dimeji Bankole Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.