Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony (39572 Views)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Nwaokunkpara: 9:45pm On Apr 02
davies:

You call this a mere coincidence

Whatever you think it is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Nwaokunkpara: 9:45pm On Apr 02
fredoooooo:

Its collabo not coincidence grin

😄😂😆

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Candreva: 9:47pm On Apr 02
So what's news-worthy about a whirlwind?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by adecz: 9:48pm On Apr 02
The gods of the land are not smiling ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ukpahu(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02
old story
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Vulcan24(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02
Nwaokunkpara:
Over pious people will square it to God or gods but it just a mere coincidence

It is not coincidence. During one of my niece wedding in the early 90s
After setting the canopies and engagement ceremony is set, a fierce wind scatter everything. I was outside and it turned my umbrella inside out!

The mother went with s man to the back of our house, the man made some incantations and buried sn object! Sharpally the storm seized

This one nor be dem say, it happened live in our house and In My presence

3 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ade4real2016: 10:05pm On Apr 02
Let me talk to d gods of d land in order to find out d root cause of this...
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by osazsky(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02
Them murder the man and he didn't get justice
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by franchasofficia: 10:17pm On Apr 02
OP correct your title, there are no guests at a funeral or burial, they are mourners not guests.

You can only have guests at a wedding not funeral angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by MaziObinnaokija: 10:23pm On Apr 02
grin sad dem for grab the canopy,perhaps, E fit carry dem go L ONDO N wink grin cool

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by mastermaestro(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02
Nwaokunkpara:
Over pious people will square it to God or gods but it just a mere coincidence

Mr Enlightened, I believe you. Some of you don't know anything beyond the plain plane.

4 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Apr 02
This is what Mohbad should have done at his burial, but he didn't did it.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Singlenhappy(f): 10:35pm On Apr 02
The person that killed him maybe present there!
Gistmedia10:
At a burial ceremony in Nigeria, guests found themselves in a battle against a mysterious adversary: the wind. What was meant to be a solemn gathering to bid farewell to a loved one quickly turned into a chaotic scene as gusts of wind repeatedly wreaked havoc on the event. shocked

The ceremony took a dramatic turn when the wind picked up, sending canopies soaring into the air not once, not twice, but three times. Attendees, already grappling with the emotions of the occasion, were caught off guard as they scrambled to secure the flying structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4GFCLLuu_Q

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Antoeni(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02
Na Benin This Kind thing dey Happen Pass

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by HateBigots: 11:12pm On Apr 02
the person debtor attended the burial
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ajebuter(f): 11:29pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
This is what Mohbad should have done at his burial, but he didn't did it.

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside

Werey Asaba tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by olisaEze(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02
Chain the grave make e calm dan. Be like dis wan no want make dem run im wife olaluvio! Even small pikin for Benin sabi reach like that. grin

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by babaowambe: 11:44pm On Apr 02
Dust devil, whirlwind caused by hot air
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by armadeo(m): 12:03am On Apr 03
Old video.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by REDshouse(m): 12:19am On Apr 03
Nwaokunkpara:

Open your mouth ancestor
put "Sir" small respect is needed for the ancestor

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 12:39am On Apr 03
fredoooooo:
Dem no go use their juju do good things or better their lives, na to destroy dem go fit use am do
Since when did wind become a juju? The kind of wind that blew in Lagos last two weeks before rain beat me black and blue eeh. This one is a learner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 12:41am On Apr 03
Vulcan24:

It is not coincidence. During one of my niece wedding in the early 90s
After setting the canopies and engagement ceremony is set, a fierce wind scatter everything. I was outside and it turned my umbrella inside out!

The mother went with s man to the back of our house, the man made some incantations and buried sn object! Sharpally the storm seized

This one nor be dem say, it happened live in our house and In My presence
Abeg help me tell daft africans o. Wind almost carried me away last two weeks before muscular rain beat me black and blue that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 12:45am On Apr 03
Candreva:
So what's news-worthy about a whirlwind?
There are some things nature should just ban from happening in Africa so that we can keep getting liberated from mind slavery. If not, every little drop of rain and every single action of erosion will remain mysterious to us in this backward part of the world. If i be nature, rain, wind, sun, stars, rainbow and the moon would have stopped performing action in Africa just so they might have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 12:47am On Apr 03
Godsonkemz:
The spirit is not at rest. Perhaps died a sudden death or was killed
Even that spirit is laughing at your ignorance at the moment. It is telling you kemz my son, check your dictionary for the answer. It's called whirlwind and not spirit action. angry

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Konquest: 12:55am On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:
At a burial ceremony in Nigeria, guests found themselves in a battle against a mysterious adversary: the wind. What was meant to be a solemn gathering to bid farewell to a loved one quickly turned into a chaotic scene as gusts of wind repeatedly wreaked havoc on the event. shocked

The ceremony took a dramatic turn when the wind picked up, sending canopies soaring into the air not once, not twice, but three times. Attendees, already grappling with the emotions of the occasion, were caught off guard as they scrambled to secure the flying structures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4GFCLLuu_Q
The canopy wasn't properly secured while being fixed together. The sudden gust of wind hitting that canopy could have injured the folks there. Great that nobody got seriously injured or killed in a worse scenario.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by fredoooooo: 4:28am On Apr 03
geoworldedu:
Since when did wind become a juju? The kind of wind that blew in Lagos last two weeks before rain beat me black and blue eeh. This one is a learner.
Alright sir ... enjoy the wind and the rain beating

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Hornome: 4:30am On Apr 03
E fit be say , when man or woman was alive the people under the canopy didn't care about him/ her. He con died finish you contribute money buy malu con Sidon under canopy . Why canopy no go commot for your head. grin

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by smasher1(m): 4:31am On Apr 03
Peakdesign23:
I no understand the breeze o, why is it blowing on one side?😂

That's dust devil. Wind rotating on one spot and just moving in one direction.

2 Likes

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by mu2sa2: 4:56am On Apr 03
techub:
How can you kill someone and still come for their burial
Only in ss,sw,se.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by huntax(m): 4:58am On Apr 03
ProudNigerian01:
It may be natural o and nothing spiritual about it but you see this naija wey we dey, we have seen things!!! In fact, we have seen so much that a lot of us have unconsciously tuned our mind to look at most things spiritually first before talking science.

Who say juju no dey never waka. This is the only place where people brag about how fetish they can be in broad day light.

It is serious risk to go out every day without a covering. Arrows are flying on the steady daily, because you aren't seeing them, you think nothing is happening.

There are powers believe it or not, good and bad, Light and darkness (I hope you don't get to confirm this the hard way) . The highest of these powers belong to Jesus Christ and both sides of the divide know.

Cover yourself in Jesus as you go out by praying, meditating on the word of God and keeping away from sins and sinful desires.

If the highest power is Jesus, then what about God Almighty? You have no idea how blasphemous you sound, putting anyone higher than God is a grave mistake.

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by huntax(m): 5:01am On Apr 03
MrGerald:
It's simply Ikuku; hurricane
You do realize it happened 3 times, on the same spot?
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by chukskafor(m): 6:33am On Apr 03
There's an unwanted guest under that particular canopy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.